"Miracleland" - Anybody Know Anything About It?

ProdigalSon

On the road that joins Canal and Hang Dong roads, across from Pizza & Pasta, is a place called "Miracleland". Anyone driving along that road heading towards Big C may have noticed it on the left hand side, set back behind the buildings that line that side of the road. It seems to be a temple, but is mostly black in colour and quite ominous looking. I tried, unsuccessfully, to get a closer look at it yesterday, but couldn't find a way in and Googling it didn't bring anything up. Does anyone know anything about it?

Apparently it was built by the Prince for his (current) wife some years back. Then about 2yrs ago it seemed to of became a resort called Venus.

It certainly looks interesting with all the towering Hindu god motif around the place.

re ..

On the road that joins Canal and Hang Dong roads, across from Pizza & Pasta, is a place called "Miracleland". Anyone driving along that road heading towards Big C may have noticed it on the left hand side,

i did ... about five years ago but it was closed and i couldnt find a way in either

i was around there last febuary and went to have another look i even went down all the tiny sois

behind it trying to find a way in but there are no gates into it from the back so i gave up again

haley sabai is right about the venus resort and there is a gate into it at the bottom of their yard

but when i asked someone in there about it they said its nothing to do with us and we cant let

you in so maybe someone else knows ?

dave2

ps .. the yard pic was taken from inside the venus resort but they wouldnt let me go any closer ?

post-42592-0-58802800-1335748011_thumb.j

post-42592-0-12662800-1335748042_thumb.j