Suvarnabhumi To Aranyaprathet

LucidLucifer

Sorry I didn't fully answer the query. Although I have no idea what the actual times are you might try phoning Bell Travel service whose counter is next to the one you seek and you might then get them to ask the ones who are operating the Aranyaprathet counter. Bell number is 0844274606.

Although there is no solid information anywhere, i have learned from various forums etc that there are pretty much busses hourly in daytime hours from BKK to Ronklua Market.

I will be making this journey myself in a couple of weeks so i can report my findings then.

Although there is no solid information anywhere, i have learned from various forums etc that there are pretty much busses hourly in daytime hours from BKK to Ronklua Market.

I will be making this journey myself in a couple of weeks so i can report my findings then.

You're right, there are loads of buses, i've done the trip about a dozen times. I used catch them near Future Park Rangsit, and they'd come from Morchit. I imagine there are buses from Ekamai too, but I have no first-hand experience of these.

Where i'm living now is the other side of Bangkok though, and the trek to Morchit is a long and expensive one. It is much easier (and considrably cheaper) for me to make my way to Suvarnabhumi.