Honda Jazz 2012

That would be Honda Jazz 2013.

Or at least you're going to have to wait until 2013 to get your hands on one.

I see. I'm quite confused. So 2012 version is it the one which had 3 small headlight at bottom both side of the front head?

No its the one with the 11 month delivery time.

I also heard that one has to wait until next year to get the Honda Jazz. I was going to ask if this is true, but judging by the post, looks like either supply is low due to flood or demand high, or combination of the two. Guess it does not matter which cities, as I assume dealers can check inventory in other cities.

My GF was thinking of ordering one and was thinking of taking advantage of the first time buyer's rebate, but looks like cant do it with the long wait for the Jazz, unless they extend the first time buyer's plan. Anyone know if the first time buyer's rebate will be extended past this October or is October the final deadline? Thanks.

If not the rebate plan does not extend past October, then maybe she will look at the Fiesta.

I tried to buy a Honda Jazz a year ago April. The delivery time was at least three months, then. The Mazda dealer across the street had a dozen Mazda 2's on the lot so I bought one. It has been faultless. I saw a survey of the new cars needing the fewest repairs around the world. A Volvo was #1, Mazda 2 #2.

A Mazda 2 is 100,000 baht less than the Jazz. They also throw in insurance, mats and other goodies.

I just bought a new Jazz - car was ready in shop just had to put film on windows.

It is a Japanese spec at 750 K.

I suggest you shop around - every dealer is different and you might find what you want in the next city.

• 2 weeks later...