Do You Really Care...?

HeavyDrinker

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean on TV forum, or in Thailand in general?

Either way, the answer is yes for me

I want other people / TV members to see me as a reasonable, empathetic, generous and honest guy

I would care, and would take steps to address the situation, if I felt people / TV members thought otherwise

I want other people / TV members to see me as a reasonable, empathetic, generous and honest guy

I would care, and would take steps to address the situation, if I felt people / TV members thought otherwise

Lend us a fiver.

• Like 2

Lend us a fiver.

What are you going to buy with 5 thb ? smile.png

Lend us a fiver.

What are you going to buy with 5 thb ? smile.png

tongue.png

There is no need to prove myself.

But yes, I do give a F. I give a F about other people, I hope other people give a F about me.

I don't interfere with other peoples lives and I don't expect others to interfere with mine, but a I do give a F. I give a big F because I like and generally care about and have a good feeling for others. I give a F and I would stop to help someone in genuine need, I will also respond positively to a genuine and well written thread on TV.Com; a website which I believe brings useful information and benefit of some form to my life.

I give a F about a lot of things, if I didn't I would not be part of humanity, instead I'd be an arrogant observer judging life itself. So Yes, I do give a F, and so should everyone....

What does the F stand for?

• Like 1

once you have children you realize that family is all that matters. you will gain greater love and appreciation for your own parents. friends become fewer and fewer. giving a f what people think goes out the window. sure, we still try to be polite and friendly but the general ego play now appears silly and childish.

• Like 2

Yes but only if I consider their opinions important and even then, only up to a point.

Pretty much rules out most of the people in this country, Thai or otherwise, online or on street,

Bingo, nail on the head..

OP, we've all been through this - The world not fitting with us, us not fitting with and the world the reaction that we don't care.

Then we are reminded of this again when our teenage children go through the same thing,

But most of them, like most of us grow up.

Give me a hug..

There is no need to prove myself.

But yes, I do give a F. I give a F about other people, I hope other people give a F about me.

I don't interfere with other peoples lives and I don't expect others to interfere with mine, but a I do give a F. I give a big F because I like and generally care about and have a good feeling for others. I give a F and I would stop to help someone in genuine need, I will also respond positively to a genuine and well written thread on TV.Com; a website which I believe brings useful information and benefit of some form to my life.

I give a F about a lot of things, if I didn't I would not be part of humanity, instead I'd be an arrogant observer judging life itself. So Yes, I do give a F, and so should everyone....

What does the F stand for?

"FORNICATE"

• Like 1

Yes but only if I consider their opinions important and even then, only up to a point.

Pretty much rules out most of the people in this country, Thai or otherwise, online or on street,

My feelings exactly. I was going to write that i don't care but this describes it much better.

The question wasn't "do you care about other people" it was "do you care about what they think about you". Big difference.

I care about many things, including the well-being of other people, but what they think about me is of no concern to me whatsoever. I know that my karma is fine and that's all that matters.

Lend us a fiver.

As I am a reasonable guy, I am willing to consider your request if you provide me with further information.

As I am an empathetic guy, I understand that sometimes people have cash-flow issues.

As I am a generous guy, I often lend or give money to those in need.

However, as I am an honest guy, I can't promise anything.

Is that a no then ?

If someone deosn't like me on TV, I don't exactly lose sleep over it. There is such a wide cross-section of people on here, there is always the chance you'll clash with someone, intentional or not.

As in life, i'd like to come across as likable, but you can't please everyone all of the time.

On a couple of topic matters, I like to think that people find me informative.

Other than that, don't really give two hoots, to paraphrase a former BKK post entertainment writer (who I didn't rate too much as it so happens).

Give me a hug..

As I am a reasonable guy, I am willing to consider your request if you provide me with further information.

As I am an empathetic guy, I understand that sometimes people need a snuggle.

As I am a generous guy, I often cuddle those in need.

However, as I am an honest guy, I have to say I find your request quite disturbing.

• Like 1

And as for the 'likes' system ....... most people find it gratifying to get one of those!

I "liked" your post to gratify you

Yet you won't lend a fiver or give a hug. You emotionally backward cheapskate. rolleyes.gifwink.png

I don't really care what you think!

• Like 1