World's Most Imaginative Lover!

khall64au

OK TV babies... go for it.... :D World's most imaginaTIVE LOVER.....

THE AWARD IS OURS FOR THE TAKING........... BEEN ONE hel_l OF A week for me and my criteria will never be the same again............. what do u think? What makes the perfect lover in this crazy upside down world we live in???????????????

....................... ?????????????????? :o

well I would like to have a lover who surprise me sometimes...

someone who suddenly take me to a beautiful place...

or want to do something crazy...

I also like my lover to be a gentleman

someone who knows stories and tell them to me...

like...take me somewhere where i have never been before and tell me a leyend , even though he made it up...

I like that between me and my lover there something that is known just by the two of us... you look into each other eyes and there is this little "thing" that is understood only by the two of us and is overlook by the rest of the audience ( i don´t think I can explain myself)...

someone who knows how to treat a lady... :o

Real love is when each others thinks ONLY about the loved one.

Nothing in mind but her... Nothing in mind but how to make her happy, how to surprise her, how to make her feel that she is the greatest thing in the world.

When i will find my soul mate, i hope i will manage to make her feel this kind of feeling.

Oh, maybe i was too serious, wasn't I? :D

:o

Real love is when each others thinks ONLY about the loved one.

Nothing in mind but her... Nothing in mind but how to make her happy, how to surprise her, how to make her feel that she is the greatest thing in the world.

When i will find my soul mate, i hope i will manage to make her feel this kind of feeling.

Oh, maybe i was too serious, wasn't I?  :D

:D

And you are single...hmmmm... :o:D

I'm too shy to leave my phone number 

Yes sure...this is the same as when I guy say to you" is not you but I am in this moment in my life where I am not looking for a serious relationship" traslated into: look I am not that interested on you I am just want some fun...until I find my real love ( who obviously is not you).

So the truth is that you are not interested in me or Khall...

:o

:D:D:D

A perfect lover is someone who I devote myself to and accept with all their flaws and do not seek nor desire to change them, and I know they view me the same way.

that´s the best life partner isn´t it? :o

Quite right, I do not waste my time on casual sex. If I wanted to get hot and sweaty a good work out is more beneficial. :D

The best lover, as in a man for a woman, is the man that can appreciate, accept and love the woman unconditionally. The man must aim to awaken sensations inside of her being that have never been touched upon before, rocking her to the very core of blissful existence. It's a destination she can reach with no other person except him. Its because he strokes her hair just right. Places his hand on the small of her back ever so delicately. He softly kisses her inner thigh without being forceful or rushing it to bring about a tingle. He takes his time to make certain that she warms up so when its time to consummate the coming-together of forces that are bigger than both of them she is receptive to all the emotions that will undoubtedly erupt inside. As they progress, with the heat becoming more intense, her thoughts become unable to concentrate on any one thing because the rush of feelings pouring over her like a tidal wave permeate every inch of her soul. As they conclude their physical union, he must leave her breatheless or else never again be invited back into the warm embrace of something he desires to such a degree that wars have been started for less.

It's simply the standard by which all men should be measured. It's a lot to live up too. Most are not able to handle it. :o

The best lover, as in a man for a woman, is the man that can appreciate, accept and love the woman unconditionally.  The man must aim to awaken sensations inside of her being that have never been touched upon before, rocking her to the very core of blissful existence.  It's a destination she can reach with no other person except him. Its because he strokes her hair just right.  Places his hand on the small of her back ever so delicately.  He softly kisses her inner thigh without being forceful or rushing it to bring about a tingle.  He takes his time to make certain that she warms up so when its time to consummate the coming-together of forces that are bigger than both of them she is receptive to all the emotions that will undoubtedly erupt inside.  As they progress, with the heat becoming more intense, her thoughts become unable to concentrate on any one thing because the rush of feelings pouring over her like a tidal wave permeate every inch of her soul.  As they conclude their physical union, he must leave her breatheless or else never again be invited back into the warm embrace of something he desires to such a degree that wars have been started for less.

It's simply the standard by which all men should be measured.  It's a lot to live up too.  Most are not able to handle it. :o

Or he could just be a great root...... :D:D