Tomboy Gik

lovelomsak

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand is sounding more horrible all the time, it all seems to be immersed in sexuality, and little else, i have been looking for a thai for a long time, i have have a lot of offers but i just didnt trust the ones i met, but now i am going off the idea of being in Thailand and marrying a Thai girl.

All sounds so mangy, and low class, seems like it would be near impossible to get an honorable girl to be and honerable Wife.

So much death and crime in Thailand, what a hole

Sorry but i hate what it has become there, once the Thai were the most honerable and proud people

Look at them now

sad.png

No its not horrible at all - its just that if you concentrate on readng the news that petains to this sort of thing, then obviously it will seem to be very unbalanced and bent on sex, drugs and bad traffic.

I have lived in Bangkok for 20 years, and its a great place with an overall positive balance of good and friendly people...

Just remember that any forum of expats will usually bring out the views of the extreme in either side, whilst the vast majority are happy with ther lot, and see no reason to post - I am happy, but I post the odd comment more in defence of my adopted country, than to criticise, but I am not blind to its faults.

Its not perfect, but its certainly not horrible by any stretch of the imagination - come over, spend a few weeks, meet the people, then see what you think.

As for the tom and the wife, the guy probably needs to sit down with them and have a talk. An open relationship may work, but if it seems to be going off the rails, he can always pull the plug (no pun intended)...

Hi Greer,

Thanks for that, i appreciate it, and i may do just that. i was starting to think that everyone was jumping everyone else and no thai could be trusted.

I think many Farang here i would not want to know, but also there are decent ones like you too

Again thanks :)

Thailand is sounding more horrible all the time, it all seems to be immersed in sexuality, and little else, i have been looking for a thai for a long time, i have have a lot of offers but i just didnt trust the ones i met, but now i am going off the idea of being in Thailand and marrying a Thai girl.

All sounds so mangy, and low class, seems like it would be near impossible to get an honorable girl to be and honerable Wife.

Sorry but i hate what it has become there, once the Thai were the most honerable and proud people

Look at them now

Although these sorts of problems are common, they are very much amplified by the selective experience and cynical POV of the posters here. I'm American and I can assure you that Thailand does not have a monopoly on being "immersed in sexuality" and "low class".

However I suspect your cultural programming about the meaning of "honorable" in this context would lead you to judge most Thai women in a negative way, even if they are completely respectable in their own culture's terms.

Stick with western women, they know how to more completely hide the fact they're just after your money better, and a higher percentage will actually follow that feeling of being "in love" as the basis for a long-term relationship.

Best of luck with that. . .

For 10K baht he can make the problem disapear permanently.

I think you'd need to double that, given that the wife most likely has real feelings for the tom

I don't think he means pay off the wife or tom. My feeling is that that's the cost of a hit. "Disappear permanently" kinda gives it away.

Look at them now

Although these sorts of problems are common, they are very much amplified by the selective experience and cynical POV of the posters here. I'm American and I can assure you that Thailand does not have a monopoly on being "immersed in sexuality" and "low class".

However I suspect your cultural programming about the meaning of "honorable" in this context would lead you to judge most Thai women in a negative way, even if they are completely respectable in their own culture's terms.

Stick with western women, they know how to more completely hide the fact they're just after your money better, and a higher percentage will actually follow that feeling of being "in love" as the basis for a long-term relationship.

Best of luck with that. . .

I think you'd need to double that, given that the wife most likely has real feelings for the tom

I don't think he means pay off the wife or tom. My feeling is that that's the cost of a hit. "Disappear permanently" kinda gives it away.

Me too

If this person groppe his wife, then something is wrong. Thai do not accept these kind of situation. Your friend should not accept it as well. Either she stop seeing and talking to this guy, or he finish with his lady. Many beautiful ladies are waiting for farangs, your friend have a lot of choices. Thai ladies who are honest and respectful would never accept such an attitude in front of them. It means they see short time for sex and do not even try to hide in front of the farang which is the ultimate lack of respect. Thai would kill the Tom for that. Farang are considered stupid if they accept that.

I would personnally stay away from these kind of ladies "if you want to boom boom with your gik, then ask him money, I do not take care a bad girl.? Bam! Finished. Good lesson for the lady.

• Like 1

Clearly tomboy doesn't respect husband or his marriage to wife (the object ot tomboy's affections). More importantly, wife doesn't respect husband, her marriage, or herself (maintains a 'friendship' with someone who publically treats her like a cheap possession). Therefore, husband must leave her.

Wife's second marriage, but the tom is there all along before the 1st! Says it all right there.

The wife is playing a sad and dangerous game here, and the husband is a pawn,

even if she does like him when away from the tom. If she was truly not with the Tom,

then this would have been shut down LOOOOOONG AGO.

I have nothing against bisexual women,

but I do have issues about having a long term lady on the side,

that they are lying about to the husband.

Edited by animatic

There seem to be regular 'tom' threads starting these days!

Why heterosexual guys think they'd get off watching their GF with a masculine looking tom, I have no idea.

Perhaps they need some tips on how to please a woman? Considering the many comments from guys in TVF that think they are the cat's meow, I would not be surprised if one were to ask the woman to rate her man's performance and the woman said a cross between a horny inexperienced teenager and a soggy cucumber..

Dunno if this has been said yet but,

are you SURE its a Tom? could be more like a TOMCAT,

the infamous Brother/Best Friend ruse with a twist,

either way they are trying to take advantage of you and you need to be careful,

I would forcefully slap/pull the tom's hands away from my wife's person next time and tell them they are making you lose face.

I think that if the man in the story had inclinations towards a 3some, and it was a viable option, that he wouldn't be troubling his friend about a grabby tom. Obviously there is a bit of vicarious indulgence and trouser stretching from the peanut gallery. The fmf tryst is a popular bucket list item after all.

Why heterosexual guys think they'd get off watching their GF with a masculine looking tom, I have no idea.

A lot of Thai "toms" are much more feminine than most "regular" girls back home. I am all for watching.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

I think this whole thing is really strange. It is weird in the extreme. I think this whole thread is a waste of time, not because of the issues, but because the people involved are not even the recipients of such strange circumstances, but because they are second-hand to the events altogether. I have a reasonable suspicion that the whole thing is a farrago.

i have been seeing a thai lady in one of these relationships for years

(they are actually a lesbian couple )

the older one is very dominant on the younger one but she "take care" of her well etc

the older one is 40 odd and has a husband but the young one (31) is forbidden from having another relationship :)

she has bought her a car and although she has an office job the older one often gives her expensive gifts

and pays for holidays etc

the good part is ,when they have a fight ,the younger one calls me and comes over for sex ,then they get back together

after a day or two and i dont hear from her for a month or two ,then the whole process repeats itself

Personally, I would dump her no matter what. I would also give the Tom a good rogering for playing with those tits you paid for. Who knows, you might get the Tom aroused and will start manhandling your nuts making the wife jealous for a change.

Me too

Yes that's exactly what I understood, and what I meant - but of course just kidding.

• Like 1

Perhaps they need some tips on how to please a woman? Considering the many comments from guys in TVF that think they are the cat's meow, I would not be surprised if one were to ask the woman to rate her man's performance and the woman said a cross between a horny inexperienced teenager and a soggy cucumber..

Surely, being in LOFS, you meant to say, "Perhaps they need to know how to please a woman with tips," since coin of the realm rules relationships here well beyond the global norm.

i have been seeing a thai lady in one of these relationships for years

(they are actually a lesbian couple )

the older one is very dominant on the younger one but she "take care" of her well etc

the older one is 40 odd and has a husband but the young one (31) is forbidden from having another relationship smile.png

she has bought her a car and although she has an office job the older one often gives her expensive gifts

and pays for holidays etc

the good part is ,when they have a fight ,the younger one calls me and comes over for sex ,then they get back together

after a day or two and i dont hear from her for a month or two ,then the whole process repeats itself

Do you not feel used? How dare that hot young lady come over to your place and take out her anger on you by sexually using and abusing you. Shocking. annoyed.gif

ps. Does she have a sister?

Edited by theblether

Not all toms are masculine - T.I.T.

One family member,a University student, is in a relationship with a good looking tom. I see them often. The Dee considers she eventually wants to marry and have kids. I made the logical suggestion that they find a guy who understands and both live with him as Mia & Mia Noi. They always chatter excitedly about that idea, but don't yet have a boyfriend.

The other day, I saw two toms walking in the mall. Both cute. Then as I got close, I heard them talking - deep male voices - T.I.T.

Here is your story. You want to buy your wife a bigger house and maybe one for her family as well but it is going to take money to do that and you have been given a great opportunity by your Nigerian "brother" friend who works for the government over there to release funds from the account of a deceased millionaire. You have to have an account in your name with at least a couple million baht in it for him to release the funds to. Wiring the millionaire's money to a low balance account would draw suspicion of money laundering and since your "brother" is taking a chance on losing his job, he doesn't trust sending it to an account not in your name. Of course you will have to wire your "brother" a share of the 30 million baht but there will be plenty left to build two new custom houses or even three if Ms. Tom needs one, too. But you have to act quickly because on the 10th of the month the bank over there audits all accounts and the assets will be frozen. This is the dream we have been waiting for honey! We have to sell the house right away to make this happen!

Move the money out of harm's way, get out of Dodge, and send her a get well card.

Edited by arrowsdawdle
  • Like 1

Here is your story. You want to buy your wife a bigger house and maybe one for her family as well but it is going to take money to do that and you have been given a great opportunity by your Nigerian "brother" friend who works for the government over there to release funds from the account of a deceased millionaire. You have to have an account in your name with at least a couple million baht in it for him to release the funds to. Wiring the millionaire's money to a low balance account would draw suspicion of money laundering and since your "brother" is taking a chance on losing his job, he doesn't trust sending it to an account not in your name. Of course you will have to wire your "brother" a share of the 30 million baht but there will be plenty left to build two new custom houses or even three if Ms. Tom needs one, too. But you have to act quickly because on the 10th of the month the bank over there audits all accounts and the assets will be frozen. This is the dream we have been waiting for honey! We have to sell the house right away to make this happen!

Move the money out of harm's way, get out of Dodge, and send her a get well card.

blink.png
  • Like 1

Different strokes for Different folks......... I think there are many of 'us' (possibly a majority) who would find it more interesting and fun - than a threat......... Just my personal thoughts.............

Thai womens interest in Farang men is purely for money and a materially better life . I believe my thai wife does actually love me .

My wife has been doing Thai lovelinks for a widowed friend ; then she thought she would try herself . She has lots of response for herself , but little for her friend .

There has been Bill clearly a wealthy man . I had to write all the E Mails , with which more and more I pinned him down to be not ready for a relationship .

Now there is a frenchman , I have had to write more E Mails . They have started to Skype , but not too much activity lately .

My wife says that if she goes off with the frenchman , I will have to marry her younger sister , who is a very butch Tom .

My wife and other Thai women are very pretty and alluring , but really all they want is money .

I find it interesting that Ladyboys very often seem to live with a girl/woman in what seems to be a male and female lesbian relationship , perhaps with some heterosex thown in .

I find it interesting that Ladyboys very often seem to live with a girl/woman in what seems to be a male and female lesbian relationship , perhaps with some heterosex thown in .

Just to point out 99% of ladyboys have functional male equipment. So a ladyboy and a girl living together (fairly common) usually have a heterosexual relationship. (I hesitated to use the words normal heterosexual relationship)

Thai wives ... they're just like American wives, German wives, Canadian wives, and Australian wives ... They ALL want your money.

But unlike those other wives, the Thai wives seem to want sex as well, a lot of sex.

Anyway back to the OP

If you want rid of Tom, start to get a bit attracted to her in front of the wife. wife will quickly become jealous and Tom will no longer be welcome.

This is sound advice. The next time the Tom puts her hands all over your wife, you do the same. Start fondling the Tom and see what the reaction is. If she complains, tell her that if she is going to manhandle your wife, you are going to get some too. If you all wind up in a sweaty pile on the bed, then everyone wins.

• Like 1

Look at them now

sad.png

Assuming you are correct when were they honorable and proud?