All Hail Lionel Messi.........

theblether

he's 27 mate. you've got six or seven years of this yet. enjoy it. i think he's now, over the course of a career, obviously the best player ever. world cup or no he's better consistently and over a career than pele, maradona, zidane, anyone. phenomenal.

yep unbelievable player , but the only diference between him and those players you mentioned, they would have had players being told to physically go and damage them,attention that messi, thank god, has never ever and thankfully never will have to experience, they still did what they did

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 more from the little genius tonight as Barca added the Copa Del Rey to La Liga with a 3-1 win over Athletic Bilbao. His first was a think of beauty and a joy forever. He left 3 defenders for dead near the touchline in a sublime dribble then cut in beat another defender and fired just inside the near post. Tne Nou Camp exploded. His second was a mere emphatic finish from close in.biggrin.png

2 more from the little genius tonight as Barca added the Copa Del Rey to La Liga with a 3-1 win over Athletic Bilbao. His first was a think of beauty and a joy forever. He left 3 defenders for dead near the touchline in a sublime dribble then cut in beat another defender and fired just inside the near post. Tne Nou Camp exploded. His second was a mere emphatic finish from close in.biggrin.png

I figured I'd find you here Salty.biggrin.png Amazing work from Messi again today. He'd be more impressive if he made it look harder.thumbsup.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The new Messi ?

He looked as thin and in shape yesterday as I have ever seen him. Then he clearly head butts and choke holds an opponent and apparently the ref was so shocked that he only gives a yellow.

Some great pics of the two legends, Messi and Totti after the match.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Injury-resistance seems to have been one of his strengths previously. Lets hope it's not the start of a decline as it is for some players. Mind you he's still only about 14 years old is he not?

Only a collateral ligament, not the dreaded ACL. He'll be back good as ever.

• 1 month later...

The little man returned to action tonight as a 2nd half Sub. For once that is only of little significance as Barcelona murdered RM 4-0 at the Bernebeau. It could have been 6. Barca kept breaching RM's attempts at playing offside. 2-0 at HT. Suarez with a superb goal and clinical finish by Neymar. Iniesta made it 3 with another superb goal to kill it early in the 2nd half and Messi set up no 4 for Suarez. Terrific stuff.

The little man returned to action tonight as a 2nd half Sub. For once that is only of little significance as Barcelona murdered RM 4-0 at the Bernebeau. It could have been 6. Barca kept breaching RM's attempts at playing offside. 2-0 at HT. Suarez with a superb goal and clinical finish by Neymar. Iniesta made it 3 with another superb goal to kill it early in the 2nd half and Messi set up no 4 for Suarez. Terrific stuff.

I was very pleased to watch that rather than City getting manhandled. Barca totally dominant and Rafa will get savaged this week by the press and fans. Madrid whistled off at half and at the end. Defensively Madrid rolled over halfway through the second period. Unforgivable against Barca. Could this be the end of the "Ronaldo Era" at Real Madrid ?

Always nice to hear from you Salty.

• 1 month later...

team of the year has 8 players from la liga in it plus neuer in goal, thiago silva and paul pogba.

but the premier league is "the best league in the world" still though.

It's the sun what does it !!!!,,,.well.that or the daily mail,, :D both nasty vile bits of shit that imo shouldnt be given the time of day.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived