Medical Certificate

sometime

Just a word to advise I went to the Pattaya centre & was asked to leave and change my shorts as they were to short - minimum of knee length required

Just a word to advise I went to the Pattaya centre & was asked to leave and change my shorts as they were to short - minimum of knee length required

Yesterday, a Thai lady was told to leave and returned later on, after changing her blouse to one with less "cleavage" and she was only there to help a farang

It is quite amazing how ignorant many farangs are with regards to the proper way to dress when attending a Government office.

I see people up at Immigration in shorts and vests wondering why the Immigration Officers are being so unhelpful.

It is a mark of respect to dress accordingly when visiting a government office/institution, whilst exception will usually be made for tourists in tourist situations, anyone who has a need for a Driving Licence should obviously know better.

It is quite amazing how ignorant many farangs are with regards to the proper way to dress when attending a Government office.

I see people up at Immigration in shorts and vests wondering why the Immigration Officers are being so unhelpful.

It is a mark of respect to dress accordingly when visiting a government office/institution, whilst exception will usually be made for tourists in tourist situations, anyone who has a need for a Driving Licence should obviously know better.

There are shorts and shorts.

I wear normal length shorts and a polo shirt and if they're good enough for Immigration and lunch at the Hilton (which they are) then they should be good enough for a driving licence also.

Now if I wore ultra short shorts, a string vest and was covered in tattoos that would be different and I would expect to be thrown out of all those places.

There are shorts and shorts.

I wear normal length shorts and a polo shirt and if they're good enough for Immigration and lunch at the Hilton (which they are) then they should be good enough for a driving licence also.

Now if I wore ultra short shorts, a string vest and was covered in tattoos that would be different and I would expect to be thrown out of all those places.

Agreed, but how many Thai guys do you see wearing shorts in government buildings? I mean males over the age of 25?? Not many. I love my shorts, but know they are probably not the best attire for many locations.