What I Saw On City Train From Airport To Phaya Thai

soohk

I was on the way from airport to City via the City line on 26/04/2012 around 3:30pm and I saw this

2012-04-26%252015.32.21.jpg

Crop from the above photo

it's definitely a condom but I am not entirely sure is it a used one, there are some murky liquid in there lol...

You copyright your pictures??

Appears he is a professional freelance photographer so no surprises he would specifically copyright his work even though they are copyrighted by default.

Can't believe you'd even bother taking a snap of this, much less processing it carefully and then posting it thinking it would interest anyone. What's next, dog poop on a bus?

Did you at least do your part and bin it?

Can't believe you'd even bother taking a snap of this, much less processing it carefully and then posting it thinking it would interest anyone. What's next, dog poop on a bus?

he took it home and recycled it biggrin.png

using LR, the process its only a click or two and to put in watermark is another tick.

Bin that yellow thingy, i left it for you..

I thought this was going to be about the very crappy and depressing scenery that one views by taking the airport train. It is pretty crazy how many piles of garbage one spots. I guess the government garbage service does not make it some villages so they just create their own special area to throw all garbage.

Couldn't get the image out of his head that if he had picked it up he would have been clubbed by half a dozen ninja security guards for being in possession of balloons on the train.........wink.png

Couldn't get the image out of his head that if he had picked it up he would have been clubbed by half a dozen ninja security guards for being in possession of balloons on the train.........wink.png

I think it is only an issue if he inflates it. <how's that for an image?> biggrin.png

• Like 2

did you see any blood on it?? if so it was a balloon covered with the blood of a farang who had just been clubbed over the head by a security guard...........thank goodness they are there to stop this sort of behaviour

• Like 1

did you see any blood on it?? if so it was a balloon covered with the blood of a farang who had just been clubbed over the head by a security guard...........thank goodness they are there to stop this sort of behaviour

blood on condoms ,oho dear .....i can see thsi thread descending ..........rolleyes.gif

Agreed. And ten days after the pic was taken.

Very weird.

blood on condoms ,oho dear .....i can see thsi thread descending ..........rolleyes.gif

Blood on Balloons ......get a grip man/woman

I was on the way from airport to City via the City line on 26/04/2012 around 3:30pm and I saw this

Crop from the above photo

it's definitely a condom but I am not entirely sure is it a used one, there are some murky liquid in there lol...

Before posting it here did you get permission from the girl in the pic to be reproduced alongside a used condom?