Farang Married To Thai Lady

bbigman21

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe him.....but then I believe anything.

Probably a Troll, but ain't nothing surprises me when it comes to "us" Farang in Thailand.

FWIW to OP, I would bet you are being stitched. But how can anyone really tell from 6 lines of post, but I think the phrase "just met on holiday" (or suchlike) should ring it's own warning bells.

If I started telling all my story with JUST the Missus it would be classed as complete BS - even before I got to the more bizarre stuff.

Whats a Troll?

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the Internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its participants. "Troll" can also mean the inflammatory message itself posted by a troll or be a verb meaning to post such messages. "Trolling" (the gerund) is also commonly used to describe the activity. :o

Glauka, FWIW = for whats its worth, BS = Bull Sh1t :o

the OP does look troll like, and he hsn't been back, but a lot of members mis read the post, the wifes friend is supposed to be a ladyboy and the relative is going to oz, I hope it is a troll else its a classic sick buffalo jobbie IMO

(Glauka thats In My Opinion )

:D

Whats a Troll?

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the Internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its participants. "Troll" can also mean the inflammatory message itself posted by a troll or be a verb meaning to post such messages. "Trolling" (the gerund) is also commonly used to describe the activity. :D

Thanks Glauka :D This guy probably is a Troll, who the heck would write that up on the net? If that happened to me I would keep it to myself :o

Thanks Glauka  This guy probably is a Troll, who the heck would write that up on the net? If that happened to me I would keep it to myself

I disagree

Sometimes I have post personal things because I was confused and I think that in Thaivisa there are many intelligent and sensitive posters who give you sensible answers to your problems or confused feelings...

If I keep the things to myself I will not know other points of view and I will be as confused as I ever was...

I am not ashamed about my errors or my confusions...

so I don´t mine to post them here...

I don´t post many personal things here but is not because I don´t want to put them in a public forum...Is because I don´t talk about them to anyone either on the net or outside of it... :o

Glauka, FWIW = for whats its worth, BS = Bull Sh1t :o

the OP does look troll like, and he hsn't been back, but a lot of members mis read the post, the wifes friend is supposed to be a ladyboy and the relative is going to oz, I hope it is a troll else its a classic sick buffalo jobbie IMO

(Glauka thats In My Opinion )

Thanks

Oh I must go!

who the heck would write that up on the net? If that happened to me I would keep it to myself :o

I post things up on the net that happen to me, because they ARE funny - even if at the time they were not. I have never had a problem laughing at myself - which may be just as well.............. :D

Also I find just the act of writing things out helps put things in some sort or order for me and makes me think things through. And then I think "<deleted> it" I have written it now and I will just post it, even when I have realised it IS kinda dumb :D

FWIW (For what it is worth :D ) folk seem to find it of use to know they are not alone in being confused and doing dumb stuff. :D Especially when it comes to Thailand.

I don't know if the OP was at Siam Paragon today: elderly, not too old falang fellow, with a fairly attractive "gal" (from 20 meters anyway), but closer up (5 meters)... katoey, 100%. Difficult to tell at first, even as a Thai. It happens though (falangs getting 'Crying Gamed' here in the LOS). The doctors are apparently THAT good nowadays.

:o

No I am not a troll. The friend of my wife is the supposed lady boy. This relative is supposed to be going to Australia. I am a American. And yes I feel folish for not trusting my wife. But sometimes the way she brings things up they sound of the wall and sort of odd.

I am sorry to interupt but I just wanted someone advice from people is all. So if you need more info so you can get the story straight in your head to give me better advice ask and I will tell you. thanks

your wife is having you on, in my humble opinion, when you ask her difficult questions, like how did her relative manage to get the money and visa to go to Oz does she suddenly have problems understanding english, do any of her buffalo's have medical problems ? - sorry last one is a bit below the belt, but if it walks like a duck .....

your wife is having you on, in my humble opinion, when you ask her difficult questions, like how did her relative manage to get the money and visa to go to Oz does she suddenly have problems understanding english, do any of her buffalo's have medical problems ? - sorry last one is a bit below the belt, but if it walks like a duck .....

her relative is marrying a Austrailin. She tries to answer my questions but somtimes gets frustrated because what she tells me may not be what I am asking.

Yes I feel on some days she speaks and understands better english. And others not at all. She has never asked me for money directly. I have always gave freely

No I am not a troll. The friend of my wife is the supposed lady boy. This relative is supposed to be going to Australia. I am a American. And yes I feel folish for not trusting my wife. But sometimes the way she brings things up they sound of the wall and sort of odd.

Obviously a troll, attempting to perpetuate the stereotype of the imbecilic American. :o

her relative is marrying a Austrailin. She tries to answer my questions but somtimes gets frustrated because what she tells me may not be what I am asking.

Yes I feel on some days she speaks and understands better english. And others not at all. She has never asked me for money directly. I have always gave freely

Give her a chance, don't listen to all of the negative posts, I have been married for 12 years with a Thai girl, it takes time to properly understand each other. :o

Give her a chance, don't listen to all of the negative posts, I have been married for 12 years with a Thai girl, it takes time to properly understand each other. :o

Thank you

And you people thought I was a troll? bah.gif whistling.gif
you are.... and now we seem to have a troll a day....

:o

Personally I don't think that the original OP above who was actually on a different post is a troll.

I have been wrong before and no doubt I will be again but to me his post is genuine. On the other hand I am not a person who makes an instant judgement but I did read all the posts about it before I made my own.

And if Augustus is a troll (which I doubt) he made a ###### good post and gathered a lot of replies and reads, many more than I ever get, and probably more than you do.

Augustus is a troll... and this thread is a troll... and some of the most heavily commented-on threads have been started by trolls...(note this thread is over 50 posts and 4 pages long)... but then, that's the nature of trolling. They make it too tempting NOT to comment... controversy stirs up comments.

The number of replies is by no means a measure of a thread's worth...

Some of the best ones have fewer than a dozen replies on a couple of pages...

I do not understand some of you people. You complain about trolls but if I was a troll I guess you would have added to what I wanted. Instead all I wanted was some advice and you have ruined it for me by just posting about trolls

Hey I gave you my advice...and some other people did...

don´t complain...

BTW this is very common so better get use to... :o

Trolls too polite a word for a clever use of language in the OP. that most misread and then the English verges from a joke to reasonable(ish). Still, interesting of a sorts when you're bored, sober and not tired, when on this particular morning you're meant to be the opposite!

Enjoy your fun, whoever you are!

On another day, I might question whether it devalues the purpose of this site and I'm surprised its been allowed to run?