Looking For House To Rent

Tywais

Before I get jumped on with 'Use Search', I have and substantially too with many, many hours. Thaivisa Classifieds, over a dozen real estate websites, hundreds of house views at those sites and my wife going around to a few moo bahns.

We've lived in our current house for 15 years but now the owner wishes to move in. It is a two story, 4 bed, 2 baths large yard area, fully furnished and quiet and we pay 7,000/m for all that period. It's clear now we will not find anything like this in that price range. I'm looking specifically for a place along the canal road or close due to work and can go up to 15,000/m. Minimums - 3 bedrooms two story, moderately large yard due to our Golden Retriever, partially (we have frigs, tvs, sofas + already) or fully furnished, secure gated community and relatively quiet (I know, that one can be difficult). So many houses that are listed, when we go to look not available. Been trying to find something at Koolpunt 7 or Moo Bahn Wang Tan with no luck. Tried Siwalee near BigC Hang Dong, but only one place at 25k.

Any suggestions/specifics would be appreciated.

There's one on the street behind me, 9000 thb, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms but only one story. Large yard space and very quiet, but its not gated security but there isn't any trouble in the area. The only other problem is its out past Mae-Jo uni which for some people is too far out of town. Pm if interested and when I take the dog for a walk I'll make a note of the number on the gate.