Shirtless Farangs Abundant In Sois In Town, Would You Tolerate Them In Your Premises?

sharky1

A friend from the States who was about to visit Pattaya for the first time, sent me an eMail asking what type of wardrobe he should bring - "Does Pattaya have a dress code?"

I told him, as long as he had at least a wallet strapped to his dick, he'd be welcome almost anywhere . . . laugh.png

clap2.gif

Even in the States eh. whistling.gif

A friend from the States who was about to visit Pattaya for the first time, sent me an eMail asking what type of wardrobe he should bring - "Does Pattaya have a dress code?"

I told him, as long as he had at least a wallet strapped to his dick, he'd be welcome almost anywhere . . . laugh.png

I hope he wasn't one of those Americans who takes everything literally...

I hope he wasn't one of those Americans who takes everything literally...

That would be a horrible sight, all that duct tape and all. bah.gif

Outside of Bts Ploenchit Sukhumvit near Wireless man in his twenties, close to 9pm hanging outside the new Dean and Deluca restaurant, no shirt. Did not look dirty or drunk, just did not

give a dam_n and that is how it goes here.

Not the first time I saw it either in the six years I been here, but never this far away from Sukhumvit Nana area. As my wife says all the time non of my business. Thanks for the Post and risking the abuse. All the best.