Prices Of Food And Essential Goods Not Soaring: PM Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two parrots sitting on a perch, and one says 'can you smell something fishy?'

Grim mate! Truly grim....laugh.png

Of course there was the case of 2 cannibals eating a clown and one says "Does this taste funny to you?"

Sorry, wandering off topic. How to bring it back? Think....think..aha! Clone Dubai never been shopping in her life defacto genocide Pol Pot bimbo. Phew....

I call 70km to the nearest Tesco a tad beyond local.

Give me your GPS location. I am sure I can find a Tesco Market (not the hyperstore) within 10 km. They both sell at the same price. No rip off, especially on Farang.

I call it banjo plucking, jug blowing, sister chasing, cracker barrel redneck territory Mosha mate!

• Like 1

please someone help me:

"souring"

I know the meaning of "sour".

I understand the meaning of: "souring" as a substantive, meaning being the process of something getting sour

there is "to go sour"

and

"to turn sour"

but there is no adverbial form for "sour" alone.

So why do they use "souring" in the meaning of "rising" ?

"soar" with an A. Not "sour" with a U.

soar (sôr, sr)

intr.v. soared, soar·ing, soars

1. To rise, fly, or glide high and with little apparent effort.

2. To climb swiftly or powerfully.

3. To glide in an aircraft while maintaining altitude.

4. To ascend suddenly above the normal or usual level:

Give me your GPS location. I am sure I can find a Tesco Market (not the hyperstore) within 10 km. They both sell at the same price. No rip off, especially on Farang.

10° 5'12.16"N

98° 42'44.23"E

Yes they are, bubblehead.

No they aren't, nitwit.

The above is a classic example of a flame and a reply to a flame. I hated to do it. But any thread that has the name Yingluck is 90% flames with no substance.

Of course there was the case of 2 cannibals eating a clown and one says "Does this taste funny to you?"

Sorry, wandering off topic. How to bring it back? Think....think..aha! Clone Dubai never been shopping in her life defacto genocide Pol Pot bimbo. Phew....

Do you really think her experiences have anything to do with what she says? That would mean her speeches are not scripted in Dubai. You can't have it both ways. Which is is? Is she thinking for herself or is she a puppet?

No they aren't, nitwit.

The above is a classic example of a flame and a reply to a flame. I hated to do it. But any thread that has the name Yingluck is 90% flames with no substance.

As i might point out that my suggesting a question was not a flame and you should apologize, turd face.whistling.gif Edited by FOODLOVER

No they aren't, nitwit.

As i might point out that my suggesting a question was not a flame and you should apologize, turd face.whistling.gif

Maybe it was not and if so I apologize but it certainly wasn't the Canadian thing to do, eh?

"People complain about rising prices because around this time of the year they feel they have the least money in their purse due to expenses for the new school term and holiday trips," Yingluck Shinawatra said yesterday after inspecting a market in Pak Kret district, Nonthaburi.

I'm not blaiming Ms Y. to directly be responsible for this inflation in food-prices, there are many factors at work.

But her excuses are pathetic. So my latest receipt from the supermarket was higher since I went on an imaginary vacation trip?

Do you really think her experiences have anything to do with what she says? That would mean her speeches are not scripted in Dubai. You can't have it both ways. Which is is? Is she thinking for herself or is she a puppet?

Both.

She says something then gets told what she should have said.

10° 5'12.16"N

98° 42'44.23"E

Go to google map:

Type in 10° 5'12.16"N 98° 42'44.23"E

Click <Get Direction>

Enter RANONG for destination A box

Tada.... 13.3km 22min.

There is a Tesco lotus in Ranong from this site (sorry, it is Thai)

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%AA%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%89_%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%AA

No they aren't, nitwit.

As i might point out that my suggesting a question was not a flame and you should apologize, turd face.whistling.gif

Maybe it was not and if so I apologize but it certainly wasn't the Canadian thing to do, eh?

Apology accepted! Not Canadian but some of my best friends are Canadian. They seem normal.

10° 5'12.16"N

98° 42'44.23"E

Go to google map:

Type in 10° 5'12.16"N 98° 42'44.23"E

Click <Get Direction>

Enter RANONG for destination A box

Tada.... 13.3km 22min.

There is a Tesco lotus in Ranong from this site (sorry, it is Thai)

http://th.wikipedia....โลตัส

I know where it is, I'm 30km outside of Muang Ranong, The Tesco is about 5 km South of where I enter the highway by the hot springs

From lat=9.93584162292, lon=98.631652593

To "Home" lat=10.0867097808, lon=98.7122850423 Ta Da

But any thread that has the name Yingluck is 90% flames with no substance.

What can you expect when she herself has no substance?

What does your comment have to do with the price of food and essential goods going up or down? That is the topic of the thread. Not "find new ways to flame the PM."

What does your comment have to do with the price of food and essential goods going up or down? That is the topic of the thread. Not "find new ways to flame the PM."

We don't need to "find" anything. The new ways to flame the PM get presented to us every time she opens her mouth.

We don't need to "find" anything. The new ways to flame the PM get presented to us every time she opens her mouth.

So what do your comments have to do with the price of food and essential goods not soaring? Nothing, of course. Why would anyone post anything on topic, it's Yingluck afterall. She is a woman. She is Thai. What else is there to say.

So the trick is, to ask for the PM price for eggs?

So the trick is, to ask for the PM price for eggs?

About two months ago the price of large eggs at the local market had soared to 60 baht for 10. Yesterday I paid 44 baht. I think market forces were responsible for the reduction. God forbid that I should appear to defend the lady about anything she has done - or not.

I suppose you never shop at Tesco / Big C.

Pork now 98 Baht, plenty of supply, no queue.

Chicken is 49 Baht.

Egg now is 88 Baht per tray of 30.

No wonder those un-hygenic wet market should close down, ripping people off. No wonder wet market people protest to remove them.

You don't need to travel far to get to a Tesco now. Small Tesco dotted the countryside.

I live out in the counrtyside as many farangs and far more Thais do.

In the main village 6 km away there is a daily market and on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays there is a larger market.

My nearest Tesco is more than 50km away and BigC and Makro are 65 km away.

The next BigC and Tesco is 125 km away so while the prices are less than other markets by the time I have added fuel and my time they are more expensive.

There are no direct buses to any of them and if I took the baht bus it would be a bit cheaper and take far longer.

• Like 1

10° 5'12.16"N

98° 42'44.23"E

And for me

N16.03.815

E 99.18.798

So what do your comments have to do with the price of food and essential goods not soaring? Nothing, of course. Why would anyone post anything on topic, it's Yingluck afterall. She is a woman. She is Thai. What else is there to say.

It's nothing to do with her being Thai or a woman. She just says some ridiculous things.

And as far as being O/T is concerned, if you look back, it was you that started this line of conversation.

Who died and made you a moderator?

I don't think any reasonable person would debate your post was a criticism of me. I might also add that your post was 100% criticism of me. See now that is where the problem comes in. You may be accurate. You may be 100% correct, But that still is a flame and has nothing to do with the topic which is "Prices of Food and Essential goods not soaring." So even if you are correct that is against the rules and has nothing to do with the discussion of the issue.

I sympathize with you. There are people who I disagree with too. But I don't attack the person attack; what the person says. So what did I say that was in disagreement with something you said?

I don't think any reasonable person would debate your post was a criticism of me. I might also add that your post was 100% criticism of me. See now that is where the problem comes in. You may be accurate. You may be 100% correct, But that still is a flame and has nothing to do with the topic which is "Prices of Food and Essential goods not soaring." So even if you are correct that is against the rules and has nothing to do with the discussion of the issue.

I sympathize with you. There are people who I disagree with too. But I don't attack the person attack; what the person says. So what did I say that was in disagreement with something you said?

It was a reasonable question to a poster taking on the duties of deciding what is on and off topic. It was not a personal attack, or on anything you said, because you say little but "off topic" in the posts quoted. On the left is below each post is a "report" button, which allows you to inform moderators if you think the thread is drifting.

BTW flaming is the abuse of other posters. Criticism of the subject is neither flaming, nor off topic.

It was a reasonable question to a poster taking on the duties of deciding what is on and off topic. It was not a personal attack, or on anything you said, because you say little but "off topic" in the posts quoted. On the left is below each post is a "report" button, which allows you to inform moderators if you think the thread is drifting.

BTW flaming is the abuse of other posters. Criticism of the subject is neither flaming, nor off topic.

Me being a moderator is not the subject of this thread that is a criticism of me. Flame, " This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger." I would love to debate the subject with you. Calling me a mod is not the subject. I have no idea what post you are talking about. I have no idea what I said to you. If you want to reference any of my posts to you feel free.

Me being a moderator is not the subject of this thread that is a criticism of me. Flame, " This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger." I would love to debate the subject with you. Calling me a mod is not the subject. I have no idea what post you are talking about. I have no idea what I said to you. If you want to reference any of my posts to you feel free.

Flaming people is not the topic either.

This is the post where you went off topic.

No they aren't, nitwit.

Flaming people is not the topic either.

This is the post where you went off topic.

No they aren't, nitwit.

I have to agree with you. I was posting an illustration. Bubble head vs nitwit. I was trying to give an example. I did say I was sorry and hated to do it. You don't think it's OK to post a flame as an example? Because I don't think the other poster realized what he was doing.