What Do The Fonts Mean?

Guest endure

When I'm reading a forum there's a list of the other people in that forum at the bottom of the page with names appearing in different fonts. I assume that the normal font means reading the forum and red means a Mod. What do the others mean? I've searched but obviously not in the right place.

Thanks Vic. Another question. Which forums aren't ordinary members allowed to post in?

Endure, there is only the forum called "Bedlam" that is open to people who have 500+ posts. Other than the Mods discussion forum there is no other.

Reach 500 posts and you will be admitted, send Admin 1mill baht and you might get to check the mods forum out :o

The two classified forums don't allow replies to the original posts. The commercial ads section allows ads to be posted, but they need to be approved before showing up.

Thanks. The reason I asked is that I tried to post a reply to the "Farang Guide To Set 50, <A book wot I wrote>" thread in commercial ads and wasn't allowed to. I only tried because other people had been able to. Not to worry it was totally off topic anyway

:o

The two classified forums don't allow replies to the original posts. The commercial ads section allows ads to be posted, but they need to be approved before showing up.

Thanks. The reason I asked is that I tried to post a reply to the "Farang Guide To Set 50, <A book wot I wrote>" thread in commercial ads and wasn't allowed to. I only tried because other people had been able to. Not to worry it was totally off topic anyway

:o

When you see those, its a topic that has been moved there from another forum.

cv