German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

for those wishing to visit the scene of the crime,

and give a donation at the bar concerned

make it soon as soi sampan ,{soi shg ] is rapidly being demolished .

as udon developers move forward , leaving the the red light districts , a thing of the past.

bttopic, a sad and tragic event for all involved.

lets hope lessons have been learned , by bar girls and farangs .

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That said, someone who violently attacks a woman just over her words,

or his honor or a broken heart is morally in a waste land.

'Self Defense' does not include because of a battered ego or broken heart.

I have no sympathy at all for this moron from the OP.

Right, I see what you mean that if it is not an ordinary woman but a Ninja Woman who is actually doing skykicks at you and whirling katanas around her head and stuff, you should defend yourself. I meant in the context of a normal domestic situation, or a love rival etc. not in deadly killer ninja women. I can't possibly comment on the bite situation as I was not there. My original point stands for all normal domestic relationships. Most violence towards women is not remotely self-defense and is most commonly a drunken male using the girl as a punchbag because he is angry.

in most cases the woman is weaker than the man and is not somersaulting around with razorsharp scimitars etc. If she burns the dinner and you hit her, you are a pig and should be in jail. If she sleeps with another man & you hit her, you are a pig and should be in jail. These are the common domestic violence triggers, percieved failures on the wifes part or percieved infidelity on the wifes part. In both cases the man has no right to raise his hand against her.

Marriage and relationships are not ownership. You did not buy a person. They do not belong to you. If they go and fall in love with somebody else that is too bad for you. If she can't cook very well etc. At no point do you have the right to beat her for any of those reasons. The defending yourself circumstance is a given, I didn't mention it in my first post because it is obvious. I was talking about 99.9% of cases where the man is larger and stronger than the woman and he *can* get in his car and leave forever instead of battering her.

I will also throw in the quote ; "wife beating without alcohol is like a circus without lions". The fact is that most men who beat their partners habitually, are either alcoholic or heavy drinkers, and that is established sociological fact in the UK from decades of research into domestic violence. Its not the trigger but it does provide the red mist.

• Like 2

Woe woe woe people! How do you jump from chatting on FB to messing around?!? I chat with a lot of woman on FB and I am not messing around. Did the guy even ask what was going on? Nope just start stabbing away. Even if she was messing around, if she was 34 then I suspect he was at least that old, probably older, by that age you should be grown up and have control over your emotions. Call her names sure, stab her 17 times?! Seriously stupid, call her a cun_t throw her shit on the street and find another pussy to support. Now when he is caught he can spend the rest of his life fuc_king lady boys in jail.

• Like 2

Thai's rarely date Indians even though Indians have more money than us....why ?

You must be awfully poor then and please, don't lump the rest of us into your financial (or lack thereof) bracket.

Indians are too smart and impossible to extract money from..ie free houses,o/seas trips ,motor bikes,sick buffalo etc

Tighter than the bark on a tree is more like it, because most of them that are in Thailand as tourists don't have a pot to piss in, nor a window to throw it out of.

• Like 1

I have no sympathy for the Thai girl or the German.

Girls are interested in collecting farang boyfriends and making money out of all of them.

Farangs are idiots for taking these girls seriously.

Thai's rarely date Indians even though Indians have more money than us....why ?

Indians are too smart and impossible to extract money from..ie free houses,o/seas trips ,motor bikes,sick buffalo etc

Girls in Thailand refer to their farang boyfriends and husbands by the following;

stupid buffalo

water buffalo

brain same as buffalo

donkey

stupid donkey

face same as monkey

Farangs still love them. Sad isnt it ?coffee1.gif

Shame that's your experience......

Shame that is many's experience......

You obviously chose very unwisely......

I must be one of the few lucky ones, according to the majority of bitter replies..... coffee1.gif

-mel.

You and me both Mel...According to all the "relationship counselors" on here. Even without them, I truly am the luckiest guy in Thailand...

So folks, we really don't need a thesis or a dissertation and psych profile regarding this guy or the situation...The bstard killed someone and that is the end of the story. Just another murder in Thailand...How many in Detroit today...? Nobody gives a crap...Move on...Have another beer.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Infatuation makes for strange bedfellows.

Never understood why a guy like this doesn't just say,

'Bye bye you cheating rag, plenty of more fish in the sea.'

But I guess a misplaced sense of lost honor drives him more than common sense.

His poor little ego got bruised because he was done over by a whore.

Woe woe woe people! How do you jump from chatting on FB to messing around?!? I chat with a lot of woman on FB and I am not messing around. Did the guy even ask what was going on? Nope just start stabbing away. Even if she was messing around, if she was 34 then I suspect he was at least that old, probably older, by that age you should be grown up and have control over your emotions. Call her names sure, stab her 17 times?! Seriously stupid, call her a cun_t throw her shit on the street and find another pussy to support. Now when he is caught he can spend the rest of his life fuc_king lady boys in jail.

He is in Custody now!!

276 replies of pure speculation; and if you refer to 'the report' it too is speculation, TV's Moral Judges strike again. Remember, the poor girl is unable to give her side of the story. However.......

There has been no evidence to support her being a Bar Girl, cheating or scamming or playing around behind this German Guys back, as stated she was chatting on FB when he came in and didnt like the fact the person she was chatting to was male, god forbid He stabbed her 17 times!! (seems a little excessive even if he was overly concerned about who it may or may not be)

It seems he always carried a knife a wore a knuckle duster around his neck, was covered in Nazi supporting tattoes.

The man was out of control and is a cold blooded murderer.

Get a life guys Ive read most of the posts on this subject (Im from Udon) and ashamed to say there are so many people on here so quick to condemn and morally judge without knowing the facts and base their remarks purely on speculation!!

Edited by Tafia
  • Like 1

Woe woe woe people! How do you jump from chatting on FB to messing around?!?

The lady in question had already left Mr Mike once for her French friend. The chatting may have been innocent, but considering previous history, it isn't surprising he filled in the blanks with his own assumptions.

The 'balloon man' at the Bangkok BTS altercation garnered more sympathy than this poor Udon girl from the forum members...WHY...bah.gif RIP

Simple - balloon man is a farang, she was a Thai girl, so obviously an evil bitch who, although maybe not deserving to die, was really to blame for it happening anyway.

Sympathy for any farang - this is TV logic for so many bitter contributors.

Right, I see what you mean that if it is not an ordinary woman but a Ninja Woman who is actually doing skykicks at you and whirling katanas around her head and stuff, you should defend yourself. I meant in the context of a normal domestic situation, or a love rival etc. not in deadly killer ninja women. I can't possibly comment on the bite situation as I was not there. My original point stands for all normal domestic relationships. Most violence towards women is not remotely self-defense and is most commonly a drunken male using the girl as a punchbag because he is angry.

in most cases the woman is weaker than the man and is not somersaulting around with razorsharp scimitars etc. If she burns the dinner and you hit her, you are a pig and should be in jail. If she sleeps with another man & you hit her, you are a pig and should be in jail. These are the common domestic violence triggers, percieved failures on the wifes part or percieved infidelity on the wifes part. In both cases the man has no right to raise his hand against her.

Marriage and relationships are not ownership. You did not buy a person. They do not belong to you. If they go and fall in love with somebody else that is too bad for you. If she can't cook very well etc. At no point do you have the right to beat her for any of those reasons. The defending yourself circumstance is a given, I didn't mention it in my first post because it is obvious. I was talking about 99.9% of cases where the man is larger and stronger than the woman and he *can* get in his car and leave forever instead of battering her.

I will also throw in the quote ; "wife beating without alcohol is like a circus without lions". The fact is that most men who beat their partners habitually, are either alcoholic or heavy drinkers, and that is established sociological fact in the UK from decades of research into domestic violence. Its not the trigger but it does provide the red mist.

His friend (girl) sure didn't sound like a ninja to me. Women are emotional and can be extremely emotional especially also when alcohol is involved.

What if your situation above was the other way around and the woman was attacking the man because she found out he cheated on her? Is violence the other way ok? Of course not, but it is 'tolerated' for some bizarre reason. Your stats may be correct, but domestic violence in the reverse (violence against men) occurs much more frequently than most would think and even more frequently it goes unreported (in most cases). What male wants to admit their wife/girlfriend is abusing them. What about emotional abuse, the master manipulators being women. All this occurs so frequently, but it's all just accepted as 'women.'. Neither are ok in my books. Clearly you have never been around or seen an emotionally charged woman and the damage she can inflict.

How can you die from stab wounds to both arms , forehead and cheek. No vital organs or major blood arteries there????

Sorry? :o

I think you'll find underneath your forehead something called the 'frontal lobe'.

With a sharp knife, even a 'short' sharp knife....... Oh! I could go on......... why ME explainEE to youEE?

-mel. ermm.gif

The lady in question had already left Mr Mike once for her French friend. The chatting may have been innocent, but considering previous history, it isn't surprising he filled in the blanks with his own assumptions.

Hardly deserves to be stabbed to death despite his assumptions!

• Like 1

His friend (girl) sure didn't sound like a ninja to me. Women are emotional and can be extremely emotional especially also when alcohol is involved.

What if your situation above was the other way around and the woman was attacking the man because she found out he cheated on her? Is violence the other way ok? Of course not, but it is 'tolerated' for some bizarre reason. Your stats may be correct, but domestic violence in the reverse (violence against men) occurs much more frequently than most would think and even more frequently it goes unreported (in most cases). What male wants to admit their wife/girlfriend is abusing them. What about emotional abuse, the master manipulators being women. All this occurs so frequently, but it's all just accepted as 'women.'. Neither are ok in my books. Clearly you have never been around or seen an emotionally charged woman and the damage she can inflict.

What she can inflict is your response to her, and it is that simple!

Emotionally charged female, or not, it is your response to anon that causes your belief of manipulation...... unless you are a complete moron, of course?

Please don't try to manipulate your words into your own abuse now, because if you were abused then you should have got out of it.

I've heard enough sob stories to write ten books....... and most of the time (99.8%) it was the farang dipping his stick elsewhere in the first place.

-mel.

He is in Custody now!!

276 replies of pure speculation; and if you refer to 'the report' it too is speculation, TV's Moral Judges strike again. Remember, the poor girl is unable to give her side of the story. However.......

There has been no evidence to support her being a Bar Girl, cheating or scamming or playing around behind this German Guys back

No evidence except she'd had at least two farang boyfriends (we know the German was supporting her financially) and an farang ex-husband. She was stabbed in......wait for it......a bar (and one which a previous poster has already said is pick-up bar).

Circumstantial evidence points to her being a bar-girl. coffee1.gif

Hey!!! I'm not saying she deserved to be stabbed to death, i'm merely pointing out how the German may have made the assumption that she was playing around.

Hey!!! I'm not saying she deserved to be stabbed to death, i'm merely pointing out how the German may have made the assumption that she was playing around.

Why? What bearing at all would this have on his actions unless the purpose is to somehow minimize his murdering of a women by stabbing her 17 times.

• Like 1

He is in Custody now!!

There has been no evidence to support her being a Bar Girl, cheating or scamming or playing around behind this German Guys back

No evidence except she'd had at least two farang boyfriends (we know the German was supporting her financially) and an farang ex-husband. She was stabbed in......wait for it......a bar (and one which a previous poster has already said is pick-up bar).

Circumstantial evidence points to her being a bar-girl. coffee1.gif

Yep all circumstantial not one solitary Fact!!!

You, like many here are too quick to judge, like I said you are remarking on what others say and not the Facts.

She was stabbed in an internet cafe that sells alcohol, and if she was in a bar what evidence is there to say she was a bar girl?

Are all girls that go to bars available to be picked up...a little judgmental aren't we?

She is divorced from her ex husband of 9 years, no evidence to say she scammed him.

What a sad lot you are, the girl isnt cold in the ground and you lot are judge and jury over her life!! Pathetic

Edited by Tafia

I really can't believe this stuff!

I don't care if she is pure white as the driven snow or a seasoned Nana pole dancer, whether she's scammed millions of dollars from idiot farangs, whether she was cheating on this guy or not, none of that has anything to with anything.

He murdered her. Maybe insane, maybe a crime of passion, who cares that's not what everyone's speculating about anyway!

She's dead and no matter what she did or didn't do, was or wasn't she didn't deserve that.

Just take a moment of silence and wish her departed soul well wherever she may be headed, and also spare a thought for what he must have, is and will be going through.

It's just sad and that's the end of it.

Like a <deleted>' kindergarten in here!

It isn't the end of it, that simply, though, is it?

For the angry, abused are now shouting against their own errors, and being unfair, in total, to those of us who have chosen wisely and not got caught by unzipped fly-fronts.....

Yes, it's was sad. Yes, it will be sad for the psycho who killed her in his moment of immature envy, despite his inability to obviously self-control on a normal basis. Yet, for others to have no sympathy for the target of attack is just bizarre. Why would one blame others for one's own reactions, one's own self-discipline, and one's own created circumstances? Now THAT is bizarre!

-mel.

I wonder if farang men take leave of their senses when they meet a TG in a Beer Bar. The standard M.O. is to have multiple foreign "boyfriends" from whom to extract money. I don't know if the Frenchman will be devastated, but I'll bet her maengda "actual Thai boyfriend who also enjoys the money she extracts from the foreign men" will be pretty broken up.

Edited by visionchaser45

Yes there is a tiny percentage of domestic violence that is female on male. Its an extremely small fractional percentage.

You should know that testosterone is steroidic, it is a powerful stimulant designed to propel males across the savannah while hunting for animals. Testosterone is extremely powerful and makes men stronger than women. I hope you can see this.

Some women are drunk / crazy etc. Leave them. Get in your car, drive away.

I had originally posted a one-line response in this thread & had intended to leave it at that, because I felt it was an uncontentious statement. I have since had to elaborate & defend this statement.

In 1997 one of my former school classmates was beaten to death by her husband on the same street where I lived. He had become a heavy drinker and he had been beating her for years, and she was one of those people who thought she could clean him up and he would be nice again like he had originally been when she married him. I used to go round her house with another of our friends and help clean up her bloodstains and broken teeth etc. while she was in hospital, so she wouldn't have to look at it when she came home. A lot of women including myself are fearful when confronted by angry / drunken males & I was scared to go round there even just to clean up. Anyway one night he got extra drunk and just kep hitting her long after she blacked out, and she died. It was policed as a domestic violence incident 'gone wrong' in that he hadn't meant to kill her just discipline her. So it was accidental manslaughter. I confirm she never hit him or cheated on him or anything, she was just a small plain girl & not too bright but she had a good heart & she was one of my best friends.

Edited by Yunla

and that is grounds to do what he did?

Whether she was or not she didnt deserve to die. Why all the sympathy for this cold blooded killer?

Edited by Tafia

What she can inflict is your response to her, and it is that simple!

Emotionally charged female, or not, it is your response to anon that causes your belief of manipulation...... unless you are a complete moron, of course?

Please don't try to manipulate your words into your own abuse now, because if you were abused then you should have got out of it.

I've heard enough sob stories to write ten books....... and most of the time (99.8%) it was the farang dipping his stick elsewhere in the first place.

-mel.

I wonder how old you are? Surely you are taking the mindset (and opinion) of wisdom of someone with experience (being older)...it's after all how we learn to deal with situations in life and then we know how to deal with them in the future. The same (what you said) could be then said for women in 'abusive' relationships, but they don't get out of it either (but yet they are defended by everyone even though they CHOOSE not to leave). Men can become victims as well, it's called emotional blackmail, manipulation. Some women are EXTREMELY good at it, most men don't even realise they are being manipulated. So don't give me the crap that men cannot be victims of domestic abuse.....if you have never been in the situation you cannot understand it at all. The abuse is very different (and less often physical).

I've been in a similar relationship, although when I was 10 years younger and didn't really know how to deal with it, it was emotionally and physically violent. I eventually got out of it, but you can feel trapped as well. I was much younger, much less inexperienced...oh and that was in Australia with a western girl and not Thai at all. This is not unique to Thailand and what I was saying applied to research done in the west (about domestic abuse).

"What she can inflict is your response to her, and it is that simple!" This is rubbish for so many reasons, I can't be bothered explaining.

Yep all circumstantial not one solitary Fact!!!

Sorry, but yes ,there was a fact in my reply. She was stabbed in a bar known for being a pick-up joint.

And 'nice' girls don't go to those sorts of places. I would say that is pretty much a fact.

Secondly, I don't see how men can't hit women just because women is,,, a women. Does a person being a woman make her any less than a human? No. In certain life threatening situation, it's all right to hit woman.

You shouldn't hit any person of any sex for any reason.

It is not alright to hit a woman. It is not alright to hit a man.

• Like 1