German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

Have never seen this guy around, I do not live in Udon but have many friends in many circles there. Am I right in assuming this guy was one of the many fly by night trouble makers that do a one off in Udon, have problems with the locals and are reminded never to come back?

This bar is near to the hotel I stay at, and a few mins walk from one of my favourite (ex) night markets in Thailand.

Know the girl before you spend time with her outside of her work, and dont give anything to her that she is not prepared to give to you, this is my general rule of thumb, and it has won me many amazing friends in Udon, Thai and foreigner alike.

Udon is a very different place, many normal people and even couple frequent the bars - it is not like other places that are more orientated to the first time visitor.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Edited by TheGhostWithin
  • Like 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody hell sad.png

I suppose one should append the work 'allegedly" until the guy is found guilty but he does sound a nut-job (if he did it).

Judging by this photo he's not the sort of person you'd want to chat to in a public place either.

I agree. Sounds like he has some real rage in him to stab a woman 17 times he's only known for 3 months for 'chatting' on Facebook. Looks like he is on steroids or something. I really hope he doesn't get off on some technicality like crime of passion. Sounds like he should be in a mental hospital.

• Like 1

Sorry no Pity for the Girl not saying she deserved to die but when you mess with people emotions it is inevitable that bad things will happen just like guys jumping off condo buildings etc this bar girl was 34 years old and most likely done this many many times over since she is a MRS Jantree too so she has been at this game a while this time it caught up with her.

I have seen too many guys get fleeced out of there life savings to feel sorry for these girls anymore, this one paid for it with her life.

DK

Nice post, nice empathy.

I hope that however old I become, and however many disappointments I have in my life, I NEVER become as bitter and jaded as your post implies you are.

Nobody, NOBODY, deserves to be slain in this manner for chatting with a guy on facebook - get real.

+1

I was going to say something similar, but you beat me to it.... nobody deserves this, no matter how many people you cheat on...

• Like 1

The german must have been confused, a hooker makes seldom a good reliable girlfriend. She was just performing business on the sideline. Ask any German how many girlfriends you find at the Reeperbahn and he will say none. So how come they fall in love with entertainers elsewhere?

• Like 1

Although we can't blame Facebook, I'd like to,.. a platform for narcisists, scammers and Fed agency infiltrators!

Sorry to say that anyone who can't figure out the beer bar girl money scamming routine and plays into that system is just asking to get ripped.

Surely the poor girl did not deserve to die and in such a violent way. She was just using her natural resources to survive and it's not as though the German guy was giving away cash for no return.

You get what you pay for (well sometimes!). Seems the German guy was emotionally and psychologically unstable.

• Like 2

Judging by this photo he's not the sort of person you'd want to chat to in a public place either.

Of course, Peter the Frenchman was more hansum. Actually, I'm a bit confused about who's who - Mike vs. Peter. sad.png

...and her surname was MILLER so maybe there was another foreigner involved too ?

Just a Tragedy whichever way you like to look at . Sure the girl was playing the field ( big time by the look of it ) , but she certainly didn't deserve to Die . I really madai understand some of these guys , how they " loose it " that badly ..Was he completely faithful ? , I wonder ..Plus shes 34 years Old , If all was going that badly Why not just move on ?? Also why is it that Soooo many Farangs are so dam quick to dish out a sum like 60,000 Barht ?? ..This is Just Crazy doing stuff like this , and It comes by not thinking in the Currency of which you are living . 60,000 barht is a lot of money ..dont just convert it in your head and hand it accross ..Why would you ? the only reason I imagine is to Big Note yourself , and you will only create much worse problems dishing out money like this . Little doubt she milked another 60,000 from the french dude ..Mr " whoever " . 120,000 barht is the approximate yearly Salary of a government accountant in first couple of years .

Its better to Walk from the one Scamming money because of a so - called " Debt " , we've all seen this just so many times ..but Farangs need to be smarter .

Now , the girl is Dead ..the German has been caught , and he has time Mach Mach to consider his actions . Just a completely ridiculous outcome , in a circumstance that didn't have to be a big deal .

RIP .. and all my best wishes to this young ladies family .

post-137693-0-83341800-1336627090_thumb.

Edited by Rimmer
Font

Sorry no Pity for the Girl not saying she deserved to die but when you mess with people emotions it is inevitable that bad things will happen just like guys jumping off condo buildings etc this bar girl was 34 years old and most likely done this many many times over since she is a MRS Jantree too so she has been at this game a while this time it caught up with her.

I have seen too many guys get fleeced out of there life savings to feel sorry for these girls anymore, this one paid for it with her life.

DK

Cause and effect.
  • Like 1

ouch my eyes.

Who wrote this? One of the Bar staff?

Well there you go, stabbed to death for being a cheat (allegedly).

Now to the parked passenger with blood on the door, is this Mr. Passenger?

And does he look like shit hypnotist act to anyone else or just me?

Edited by carra
  • Like 1

Just a Tragedy whichever way you like to look at . Sure the girl was playing the field ( big time by the look of it ) , but she certainly didn't deserve to Die . I really madai understand some of these guys , how they " loose it " that badly ..Was he completely faithful ? , I wonder ..Plus shes 34 years Old , If all was going that badly Why not just move on ?? Also why is it that Soooo many Farangs are so dam quick to dish out a sum like 60,000 Barht ?? ..This is Just Crazy doing stuff like this , and It comes by not thinking in the Currency of which you are living . 60,000 barht is a lot of money ..dont just convert it in your head and hand it accross ..Why would you ? the only reason I imagine is to Big Note yourself , and you will only create much worse problems dishing out money like this . Little doubt she milked another 60,000 from the french dude ..Mr " whoever " . 120,000 barht is the approximate yearly Salary of a government accountant in first couple of years .

Its better to Walk from the one Scamming money because of a so - called " Debt " , we've all seen this just so many times ..but Farangs need to be smarter .

Now , the girl is Dead ..the German has been caught , and he has time Mach Mach to consider his actions . Just a completely ridiculous outcome , in a circumstance that didn't have to be a big deal .

RIP .. and all my best wishes to this young ladies family .

I say old bean, the wife and I were on the veranda having a Pims and we both struggled to see your font, any chance you could make it bigger?

• Like 2

DK

Nice post, nice empathy.

I hope that however old I become, and however many disappointments I have in my life, I NEVER become as bitter and jaded as your post implies you are.

Nobody, NOBODY, deserves to be slain in this manner for chatting with a guy on facebook - get real.

Well it is not just for chatting to a guy on facebook really, there is more to the relationship than that. I know the report is hard to read but it does show there is history between the woman and the French guy. This is more likely to have happened after repeated arguments about this with her just carrying with the 'up to you' attitude.

of course I am spit balling here but the report does show there is more to it than just chatting with a guy on facebook. However whatever it is stabbing someone once let alone 17 times is an over reaction to put it mildly.

Edited by carra

We all have our breaking points. But for the short time they have been together and the relatively small amount of money he has given this woman his reaction does seem extreme. Maybe he was besotted by her. Some people can be even after only a short time.

What she did, she did knowingly. Maybe lining up some other fool for future payments or maybe she discovered something in this German mans attitude that she did not like and was looking for something better. It may well be that like a lot of women she wanted more, more, more and got her comeuppance.

When you lie, cheat, deceive and play with peoples emotions you should take care. Many a Thai woman has taken her revenge out on a mans penis with a knife. This man took his revenge on her with a knife. Justice? Maybe.

And maybe it might (though I doubt it) make some other women think twice when they lie, cheat and deceive as many Thai women do with us foreigners.

"Justice? Maybe"

So you are implying that cutting someone's d*** off or even killing someone, "might" be justified because of cheating???? Get real!!! NOBODY has the right to do something like this!

Although we can't blame Facebook, I'd like to,.. a platform for narcisists, scammers and Fed agency infiltrators!

Sorry to say that anyone who can't figure out the beer bar girl money scamming routine and plays into that system is just asking to get ripped.

Surely the poor girl did not deserve to die and in such a violent way. She was just using her natural resources to survive and it's not as though the German guy was giving away cash for no return.

You get what you pay for (well sometimes!). Seems the German guy was emotionally and psychologically unstable.

farang = natural resource cheesy.gifclap2.gif

so true.

• Like 2

For all the posters that are posting she deserved being killed are at best callous and bitter. To imply that because she was conversing on face book with another guy that she was cheating on this German boy friend of 3 months, who invested 60,000 baht to get her out of debt. He is a psycho murderer plain and simple. No one deserves to be killed for chatting on a social network. What happen to you DiamondKing and cmone123 to be so callous? That girl is someones daughter you so easily spew your callous statement about. Your are lucky that the chances of any of her relatives seeing your post are slim to none. If that was my sister that was killed and I read your post, I would be extremely passional if I ever ran into you.

Do people deserve to be killed or dealt with 'passionately' for having an opinion different to yours. You think the poster deserves rough treatment for having an opinion yet it would be ok for him to be 'dealt with' for having an opinion, can't you see the hypocrisy in your post?

Of course she didn't deserve to be murdered but the poster is well within his rights to have this opinion.

Edited by carra
  • Like 2

For all the posters that are posting she deserved being killed are at best callous and bitter. To imply that because she was conversing on face book with another guy that she was cheating on this German boy friend of 3 months, who invested 60,000 baht to get her out of debt. He is a psycho murderer plain and simple. No one deserves to be killed for chatting on a social network. What happen to you DiamondKing and cmone123 to be so callous? That girl is someones daughter you so easily spew your callous statement about. Your are lucky that the chances of any of her relatives seeing your post are slim to none. If that was my sister that was killed and I read your post, I would be extremely passional if I ever ran into you.

May I ask you to re read my posts. I share your idea and not DiamondKing's.

Many things here make go go ......... hmmmmmm

The German is dating a girl who hangs out in a beer bar, knows she cheated

on him before, but he still goes back to her. He is not the brightest bulb in the pack ... once a cheat always a cheat, leopards do not change their spots.

While she is chatting to Frenchman, was she not keeping on eye on the door to see if the German entered the beer bar? if she say him, why not close the browser? She was not the brightest bulb in the pack either.

The BIB's sure did apprehend the German pretty quick. I wonder if the Thai lady had stabbed the German to death and the she fled, would she have been apprehended so quickly? or would the death have been ruled a suicide? I am just saying .................

• Like 1

Well if you actually read my post, you would see that at no time did I say she deserved to be killed, I just made it clear I have no empathy for her

DK