Are Americans Stupid

bbigman21

I recently posted about having problems with my wife. And all kinds of people came out of the woodwork saying I was a troll. And saying Americans are Imbeciles. Why Are Americans Imbeciles? I mean some of us are not to smart Maybe even me but why do some of you have to be self important about your intelect. I mean really I was looking for some help. And all you wanted to do was crap on me

If I am so stupid maybe you could educate me.

well I have nothing against americans...

there are too many of you so generalize is not fair...

In the other post I was not against american people but the arguments used by a TV member to defend americans ( i was not against the tv member himself)...

there good people, bad people, beautiful people, ugly people...it doesn´t matter to me where they are come from....

So NO Americans are not stupid...

and actually i ´ve got some american friends and I like them a lot...

:o

I recently posted about having problems with my wife. And all kinds of people came out of the woodwork saying I was a troll. And saying Americans are Imbeciles. Why Are Americans Imbeciles? I mean some of us are not to smart Maybe even me but why do some of you have to be self important about your intelect. I mean really I was looking for some help. And all you wanted to do was crap on me

In my opinion, (not that it really matters) the majority but not all of americans have very little knowledge outside the world of great america, this then annoys people when they try to push their policies and control so much of the global world.

Don't take it personally. Most of the world hates Americans...I noticed it quite a bit when I was in Europe (I'm from the Western US). Americans have a reputation for expecting the whole world to live the way we do, and because of this we come off as ego-centric and even ignorant/naive.

Just do your best to be cultural, meaning: Try to learn local sayings and customs and try not to push the American way on others. I personally love America, but am thankful that I am welcomed by the people of other countries. Therefore I try to adapt to their culture instead of forcing them to adapt to me.

On a lighter note, I've heard some funny stories about stupid things Americans say, like "I thought Norway was the capital of Sweden", etc.

Why Are Americans Imbeciles?

Don't take it personally :o Other TV members have said that most of the world hate Americans (until the sh_t hits the fan and they need to get bailed out) Not that it means anything but I think most people associate the average Joe with your Government.

Canadians are better

Which reminds me how do you tell the differents between a American and a Canadian

Canadians always say God dam cock suckers

and Americans say God dam mother F%$#@#

After working with Americans and Canadians for the last 13 years I can tell you it works

:o:D:D

No not imbeciles but generaly very self centerred

Edited by Krub

In my opinion, (not that it really matters) the majority but not all of americans have very little knowledge outside the world of great america, this then annoys people when they try to push their policies and control so much of the global world.

I am american and i agree with you meaning that they dont know a whole lot outside or care for that matter . There are alot of that do , look at how much we donated to the tsunami disaster . We are all fat though ! :o