Blackpool V West Ham

smokie36

Bog-brush-boat gobby-git on the TV every week? No ta. Lets have lugubrious Sam back please.

Well done to both teams for potentialy bouncing straight back and for keeping a couple of boring teams out of the top flight.

Edited by SantiSuk

Hammer here, although we beat "the Tangerines" twice already this season, this game is a different kettle of fish, a one off, worth a lot of money, it is gonna be a hard game.

Actually prefer Ian to Big Sam as a manager.

Whatever the result am a Hammer through and through

Bog-brush-boat gobby-git on the TV every week? No ta. Lets have lugubrious Sam back please.

Well done to both teams for potentialy bouncing straight back and for keeping a couple of boring teams out of the top flight.

Holloway adds a bit of colour and charisma to proceedings. Allardice is usually as exciting as his football teams i.e. DULL.

• Like 1

Hammer here, although we beat "the Tangerines" twice already this season, this game is a different kettle of fish, a one off, worth a lot of money, it is gonna be a hard game.

Actually prefer Ian to Big Sam as a manager.

Whatever the result am a Hammer through and through

Funny that, cos as far as teams go, would like Hammers to come up, but in terms of managers, would like Mr Holloway back in the Premiership. Have a lot of time for him. Would have loved him to be taking our boys to the Euros. Anyway, i digress. Good luck to both teams - hope the best one wins.

Would like West Ham to go up.

I'm a Big Sam fan. Physically maybe a big head, but a big heart and and a nice guy too, definitely not big-headed. In addition to Big Sam, there's a couple of ex-Bolton boys in the team so would be nice for Bolton to have some sort of link to the Premiership next seasons :)

Think they've deserved it with the position they finished in the league - well clear in 3rd place and just missing out on an automatic place, plus the wins over Blackpool already this season. All point towards West ham deserving to be there already. On the other hand the plays-offs have a habit of being cruel, and not necessarily going to the team that deserved it over 46 games.

Would be one in the eye for the Venky's at Blackburn too as an added bonus if Big Sam takes the hammers up.

smile.png

Edited by fletchsmile

i've no particular axe to grind with west ham but would much prefer blackpool to win. cannot stand allardyce and his enormous fat head.

I'd rather have a Manager with a fat head than a Manager who is so ridiculously one eyed that he makes Arsene Wenger look neutral in a pre match press conference...wink.png

I'll be amazed if Blackpool beat us but if they do, fair play to them.

I'd rather them beat us than Brum.

Edited by josephinebloggs
  • Like 1

i've no particular axe to grind with west ham but would much prefer blackpool to win. cannot stand allardyce and his enormous fat head.

I'd rather have a Manager with a fat head than a Manager who is so ridiculously one eyed that he makes Arsene Wenger look neutral in a pre match press conference...wink.png

You just can't keep him or her away 3.gif

You just can't keep him or her away 3.gif

I'm getting confused Alf, shouldn't all this be in the lower league thread? Anyways if Wet Spam get promotedw00t.gif it will be nice to have imola and singher back on here. Oh, and Josephine ofcoursethumbsup.gif

Go the Hammers! Not sure why some seem to be focused on the 'managers'. Surely it's the team you support or hate?

Go where 40.gif

Perhaps he is a West Ham resident and wants 'em to move to Stratford Alf? Who knows...

But Stevie you love Rafa and he has a fat heeeeed toooo!! biggrin.png

although I would love to see Big Sam shove it up Blackburn and Bolton by returning to the premiership, I think Ian Holloway is just fantastic so come on the Seasiders.

Would love to watch the match, anyone seen it scheduled for tv? it usually is on but I cant find it.

As a Yorkshireman I'm fed up with the way that the Barclays Lancashire and London League keeps recycling its own, so I'm happy to see Southampton and Reading getting up there (even though they are still effete Southerners).

West Ham out of preference - lets have Singh back on here insulting the crap out of us.

Rider: another reason for West Ham - visited the Olympics site last week (Stratford Westfield Shopping Mall, which just about takes you into the site - wifey couldn't understand my sudden interest in shopping!); struck me that with a 50,000 football capacity it gives us foreign and Brit visitors a realistic/affordable chance of seeing Premier League football in London and that factor may be the making of Wet Spam if they get residency.

PPS - I keep meaning to say a hooray for Wigan. Bleeding remarkable. Looking forward to another season of easy/cheap access to EPL football on my occasional jaunts back to Blighty. I can recommend it. 25 quid for the seat and 5 quid for the plentiful parking outside.

Edited by SantiSuk

As a Yorkshireman I'm fed up with the way that the Barclays Lancashire and London League keeps recycling its own, so I'm happy to see Southampton and Reading getting up there (even though they are still effete Southerners).

West Ham out of preference - lets have Singh back on here insulting the crap out of us.

Rider: another reason for West Ham - visited the Olympics site last week (Stratford Westfield Shopping Mall, which just about takes you into the site - wifey couldn't understand my sudden interest in shopping!); struck me that with a 50,000 football capacity it gives us foreign and Brit visitors a realistic/affordable chance of seeing Premier League football in London and that factor may be the making of Wet Spam if they get residency.

PPS - I keep meaning to say a hooray for Wigan. Bleeding remarkable. Looking forward to another season of easy/cheap access to EPL football on my occasional jaunts back to Blighty. I can recommend it. 25 quid for the seat and 5 quid for the plentiful parking outside.

Are you saying West Ham's new ground will be full of visiting tourists Santi? I bet Singhers digestion takes a hammering after reading that. clap2.gif

I don't think they can magic 15,000 new supporters out of thin air - and thats being charitable that they can return to a full Boleyn-style support. They filled it a couple of times at the end of the season when it was obvious they might have a chance, but were a few thou short in most games before that. Still pretty good for Second Div I warrant you. If the tickets are priced at what will probably be necessary to cover the subsidised lease cost then there'll be room for 10,000 visitors and away fans I'd guess!

Nothing wrong with that. Away fans would increase the atmosphere - maybe the players might hear the noise accross form the running track after all! If they want to build a global brand having a few thou tickets available for purchase on the net is one way of pushing it along.

Have the game on here in Singapore.

I am expecting Wham to win, but I love surprises.

If Wham do it we can look forward to more abuse from Singhy from then on.

Don't really care who wins tonight as long as its a good game, the big one for me is next week.

Sheff U v Huddersfield.

Have the game on here in Singapore.

I am expecting Wham to win, but I love surprises.

If Wham do it we can look forward to more abuse from Singhy from then on.

Don't really care who wins tonight as long as its a good game, the big one for me is next week.

Sheff U v Huddersfield.

Whats George Micheal got to do with football 40.gif