Another Where To Find Topic, Electronic Components

stevehaigh

i'm looking for electronic components, resistors, capacitors, cable headers, that kind of stuff NOT electrical stuff and not necessarily computer parts.

is there any electronic hobbyist kind of places on the island? i know about the bottom floor of big C but that place is way too limited on the components side, i need someplace that stocks everything you need to build your own circuits.

thanks

There's a shop on Krabi Rd in Phuket town.

I think the name is Dynatech although their sign out front says "Soken"

They probably have what you need.

If not, the man there speaks good English and can point you in the right direction.

Another suggestion is a company that I have used before, but forget the name. Go toward Phuket town from Central Festival and on the right side about 100m before the road forks is where it is. I'll get the name next time I drive past.

Another suggestion is a company that I have used before, but forget the name. Go toward Phuket town from Central Festival and on the right side about 100m before the road forks is where it is. I'll get the name next time I drive past.

Never ever known about that place. I know that stretch of the road very well but I can't place where you talk about. So past the Stadium, 7-11, junk shop, seat cover place, then the fork lights. I missed it ??

Yes, I would second Dynatech. Krabi Road, the parallel road behind the Thai Airlines Office

great thanks, so i'm coming up Jao Faa East and it turns into Patipat then turn right on Krabi road right? how far down Krabi Road and which side is it on?

the other place must be close to Thai Hua school then? i dive past there all the time and i can't place it either.

If you love these stuff, Bangkok "Ban Mor" will be like a Disney theme park to you.

i was in Klong Thom a couple of days ago and found a lot of stuff i needed but a couple of the shop owners said i really need to go to Ban Mor but i didn't know where that was. can you point it out on google maps?

i did pick up a nice second hand10MHz Kenwood oscilloscope for 4500 baht from a place called a-recycle.