Where Do You Compose And Post Your Tv Musings?

villagefarang

Where do you post from? Do you sit on the sofa or perhaps in bed? Are you hunched over your laptop in a coffee shop? Do you post from the office or perhaps on your iPhone while driving on the expressway? I sit in my ergonomic chair with my dog at my feet. I find limiting my online activities to only one location helps to draw a line between my online and offline personas. Here is an image to start things off.

New%2520Chair%2520%2520003.jpg

Edited by villagefarang

One of my dogs look just like yours but she is not allowed anywhere nearby my computer. One day she was sleeping under the desk when she heard something in the next room and rushed to see what's going on. She got caught in the cables and broke the monitor. So now only when there is a storm, they are scared of the thunder, are the dogs allowed in my "office".

Edited by JurgenG
  • Like 1

One of my dogs look just like yours but she is not allowed anywhere nearby my computer. One day she was sleeping under the desk when she heard something in the next room and rushed to see what's going on. She got caught in the cables and broke the monitor. So now only when there is a storm, they are scared of the thunder, are the dogs allowed in my "office".

When she was a puppy and liked to chew on everything so I made sure there were no exposed cables to the computer. I would even unplug floor fans when leaving her alone.

Now she is all grown up and very well behaved. Under the computer is her safe place. Or perhaps she just likes the aroma of my feet.sick.gifsmile.png

Naturally on on my desktop. Why would I want to struggle with my phone? My setup is similar to the photos except my wife will not allow the dog to be in the house.

My desk is not near as neat as in the photos. I get quite irritated when my wife tries to clean it up.

A regular keyboard and a big monitor are MUCH better than my smart phone.

Naturally on on my desktop. Why would I want to struggle with my phone? My setup is similar to the photos except my wife will not allow the dog to be in the house.

My desk is not near as neat as in the photos. I get quite irritated when my wife tries to clean it up.

A regular keyboard and a big monitor are MUCH better than my smart phone.

I agree 100% percent. I got an iphone and ipad too, i like them but not as much as a regular keyboard.

And if it was up to the wife the dogs would not be in the house, but i told her if the dogs have to sleep outside so will I (of course somewhere comfortable with entertainment) . I still regret her decision to let the dogs in after that :P

On the top floor of the house, I use one of the bedrooms as a computer room. Quiet and far enough away to be left alone, I post from there. Good exercise too walking up and down 2 flights of stairs. Up to use the computer, down to make the coffee.

Up, down, up, down ... feels like ..... :P

Geez, everyone has a dog nowadays!!?? I post from the office at work, usually. Don't post much at home. The desk is big and ugly and messy...hence I'd rather not share a visual since you other guys seem to be in a much more posh, idyllic setting.

Geez, everyone has a dog nowadays!!?? I post from the office at work, usually. Don't post much at home. The desk is big and ugly and messy...hence I'd rather not share a visual since you other guys seem to be in a much more posh, idyllic setting.

And you really think my desk is always that tidy :P. I try to keep it ok but some days 555

I was actually feeling a little embarrassed that I didn’t have the forethought to move things around a little so the router and wifi didn’t show. Could have put those two terabyte drives out of sight as well but I was focused on my new chair. You can just make out the old one in the reflection on the screen. The look on my dogs face comes from not yet being comfortable with this strange new object invading her space.unsure.png

computerbettermaintained.jpg

Calm down ladies. I'm spoken for. Sorry.

Compared to the size of that monitor, it looks like your losing some weightbiggrin.png

Yeah I thought I could do with losing a couple of pounds. I was looking less buffed a month ago.