Thailand Needs Cricket

Hmmmm..Wonder what a Thai batsmen would do when the Wickie whispers quietly that he fcuked his wife the night before.........

Hmmmm..Wonder what a Thai batsmen would do when the Wickie whispers quietly that he fcuked his wife the night before.........

I think the Wickie would be out hit middle stump.

is that the penalty for bowling maidens overs;/

Edited by harrry

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the Wickie would be out hit middle stump.

is that the penalty for bowling maidens overs;/

Could be but I doubt whether the batsmans wife would have been a maiden.

I notice cricket was the first sport in the London Olympics as they played it on the village green in the Opening Ceramony. Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees ) Cricket Team needs to start now to get ready for the NonThai olympics.

post-140056-0-09640600-1343350560_thumb.

Portable Jazz Band.

Tis a classic!

I'm not sure I fancy driving that, what with the drummer right at my ear. I'd need Odysseus' siren plugs, as well as my welders' goggles.

Also, I'd be afraid that when we were out cruising, everyone would jump on the bandwagon.

The cab looks a bit small for me and a couple cheerleaders - it'll be a bit of a squash.. weighing up the pros and the cons, I'd be delighted to drive!

SC

TV Cricket

Why drink and drive when we can drive you to drink?

In reply to StreetCowboy Post #4016

I'm not sure I fancy driving that, what with the drummer right at my ear. I'd need Odysseus' siren plugs, as well as my welders' goggles.

Also, I'd be afraid that when we were out cruising, everyone would jump on the bandwagon.

The cab looks a bit small for me and a couple cheerleaders - it'll be a bit of a squash.. weighing up the pros and the cons, I'd be delighted to drive!

The music coming away from there was unbelievable and I would call it Dixieland.Very lucky to have the camera in my hand at the time as I have never seen them since.

The music coming away from there was unbelievable and I would call it Dixieland.Very lucky to have the camera in my hand at the time as I have never seen them since.

Unbelievably good or unbelievably bad?

Unbelievably good or unbelievably bad?

Most definately very good.If they had parked right there and kept playing,I could have sat there and listened till the cows came home.

A kiwi was attenting a test cricket match In australia (Aus vs. Kiwi), and was feeling a little crook so he went to see and Aussie Doctor.

The Doctor said that he had some bad news and that he would have to remove his testicles...

The kiwi said ay, no mate na get stuffed. So he went for a second opinion from another Australian doctor.

He said the same thing and the same reaction came from the Kiwi.

So the Kiwi decided to go get a third opion from a kiwi doctor.

The doc said, Na no good mate, we gonna have ta chop ya balls off.

The kiwi then said, thank God for that, them Aussie doctors wanted to remove my test tickets!

Edited by Ron19

I don't understand why Thailand needs cricket. Thais are world class sleepers anyway. Why introduce something that will make them sleep even more? rolleyes.gif

While I agree that after a hard day at the crease, or in the field, one needs a good night's sleep, participation in cricket will help to cure Thais of their falling-asleep-during-the-day-itus disease.

They will soon learn, maybe through application of logic to an observation of reality (or maybe simply by being hit on the head with a rock hard ball) that sometimes (e.g. when playing cricket) sleeping is not wise.

Hopefully, they will take this new knowledge and apply it to other areas of their life where being awake is generally more sensible than being asleep (e.g. while at work).

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Cricket will give them something to keep awake for watching the Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees) Cricket Tea,. That way they can partake of the numerous snacks and beverave available at the food and drink stalls which we have permitted to trade in the area for the apropriate fees.

I don't understand why Thailand needs cricket. Thais are world class sleepers anyway. Why introduce something that will make them sleep even more? rolleyes.gif

While I agree that after a hard day at the crease, or in the field, one needs a good night's sleep, participation in cricket will help to cure Thais of their falling-asleep-during-the-day-itus disease.

I was thinking of the spectators rather than the players tongue.png

As a spectator, no way would I fall asleep. Hate to not see the Cheer Leaders preforming......smile.png

I assume you mean those spectators watching the game from a private box. For the others, the risk of bring hit on the head with a rock hard ball is omni-present, except between overs and during lunch and tea, and any breaks for rain or bad light, or between innings, or while waiting for the 3rd umpire to judge a referral, or when there is a streaker on the pitch (in which case you might actually want to be awake depending on the gender of the streaker and your sexual orientation).

I assume you mean those spectators watching the game from a private box. For the others, the risk of bring hit on the head with a rock hard ball is omni-present, except between overs and during lunch and tea, and any breaks for rain or bad light, or between innings, or while waiting for the 3rd umpire to judge a referral, or when there is a streaker on the pitch (in which case you might actually want to be awake depending on the gender of the streaker and your sexual orientation).

A spectator, watching the game from a private box with a cheer leader on each knee, going to sleep........No Way.

A spectator, watching the game from a private box with a cheer leader on each knee, going to sleep........No Way.

In that case who cares about the cricket smile.png

The spectator hit on the head with a rock hard ball.......shock1.gif

Cannot have that happening. I have seen the way cricketers polish their balls. Never know where they have been either.....ofthen they haven't either.

Cannot have that happening. I have seen the way cricketers polish their balls. Never know where they have been either.....ofthen they haven't either.

Only when too much alcohol is involved!

They will soon learn, maybe through application of logic to an observation of reality (or maybe simply by being hit on the head with a rock hard ball) that sometimes (e.g. when playing cricket) sleeping is not wise.

Hopefully, they will take this new knowledge and apply it to other areas of their life where being awake is generally more sensible than being asleep (e.g. while at work).

I always thought it was sleep time while u are waiting to bat down the order?

...not enough time for that if you play for Australia

Very hurtful comment.

Very hurtful comment.

...and one that, for most of my life, I would never have imagined being able to use!

Very hurtful comment.

...and one that, for most of my life, I would never have imagined being able to use!

laugh.png

I'll let that comment go over the top......sad.png ...coffee1.gif