Re Entry Permit

I am planning a trip out of Thailand soon, and will be applying for an re-entry permit stamp, ( single) it looks as if I will be out of Thailand when my 90 Day immigration report date is due, when I return to Thailand the 90 day report slip of paper in my passport will be overdue, does that mean on my return to Thailand I have to stright away report to immigration to let them know I am back in Thailand, and to get a new 90 day report slip for my passport, ...? comments or advice please

Thanks............... Mumbo

As said so many times you report "after" 90 days in Thailand so the count starts again each time you enter and if you do not reach the 90 day count no report is due. You will be due a report 90 days after your return if you do not leave again.

Thanks Guy's for the info, just seen this from the immigration web site...

Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification,..........

does this mean that if I fill out and sign the normal TM 47 90 day report form, enclose the last report slip as normal, before leaving Thailand I can get my wife to send it to Bangkok Immigration for me , if I am out of Thailand on my report date...? just a thought.....

..Thanks.......... Mumbo

Once you are out of Thailand, you do not report. As said, report is due 90 days AFTER your last entry into the country.

Than you can send your wife or anybody else, with the TM-form and your p/port.

No need to report 90 days when you are not here, neither your p/port will be here.