Structural Plans For Building Permission

pattayapip

I have not found much info on reasonable companies able to provide full building plans (Structural and signed) for a new Home construction just outside Pattaya of around 300M2 which i have already made the floor and roof plan with dimensions.

Does anyone have any contacts ?

As mentioned i have a full floor layout of the ground floor, and a partial layout of the first floor (needs finishing depending on staircase location)

Easy roof layout as it is oblong and all i want is a Dutch Hipped roof with ventilation.

Really all i need is Foundation and structural Drawings to pass building permission, my builder and i will do everything from there, i do not need electrical or drainage/Plumbing drawings or quantities of materials ?

Any Help appreciated Please

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

You say you haven't been able to find anyone "reasonable".. What's reasonable for a full set of plans for a 300 Square meter, two-story house? I'm asking because I may know someone who can do this for you but not going to waste his time if you're looking for too cheap...Also, (although I may be wrong). you may need a detailed plot plan with water & power source and end points, septic system and drainage. If not in the city then perhaps not. .....are you building with concrete piling or regular foundation?

Edited by JRinger