Golf cart - drive on road in Thailand?

Is there any restriction on Golf carts / electric utility vehicles or any required vehicle Certification from Department of transportation?

Also are these types of vehicles covered on a full UK driving license with International permit?

If it's not registered, tagged, insured, issued a placard to display, you can't legally drive it on public roads.

Enforcement will be up to the discretion of the officer who sees and or stops you.  A golf cart, would be pushing it, and hard for them not to stop you, unless a small town.   And I wouldn't be riding in rush hour.

Actually where I live, they do turn a blind eye to most unregistered electric vehicles; stand up scooter, ebikes, mini scooter (with or without pedals), full size MB/scooter (though would get cited if noticed), 3 & 4 wheel mobility scooters.   Haven't noticed a golf cart on the roads yet.  Very lax enforcement and I see quite a lot, though none, doing anything stupid.

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

No, can you drive a golf cart in the UK on public roads?

Yes golf carts can be used on public roads in the UK - When they have been designed to meet specific safety and regulatory standards and use roads of speed limits of 35 miles per hour or less  otherwise golf carts are limited to private property and golf courses - However this post is not about the use of golf carts on UK.

4 minutes ago, spambot said:

Yes golf carts can be used on public roads in the UK - When they have been designed to meet specific safety and regulatory standards and use roads of speed limits of 35 miles per hour or less  otherwise golf carts are limited to private property and golf courses - However this post is not about the use of golf carts on UK.

I guess golf carts are saver than those side carts which are bolted on with a couple of screws