Anyone Been To The Airport In The Last 2-3 Days ?

BEDBANDIT

hi all .

i was travelling back from Bangkok on Friday and i noticed a very large traffic jam on the No 7 , didn't see what was the cause ... i think it was roadworks

i need to be at the airport tomorrow 10.30am and i'm wondering if i should giving myself extra time

have you been the to airport recently ?

thanks

I drove from Pattaya to the airport last Wednesday morning and back last Friday afternoon... no road works, no construction, no accidents.

I have noted that if ever there is a prang on 7 proper or on the flaky bit down to Pattaya-Sattahip, the traffic very quickly backs up, slip roads fill and you can be stuck for over half an hour.

I drove from Pattaya to the airport last Wednesday morning and back last Friday afternoon... no road works, no construction, no accidents.

I have noted that if ever there is a prang on 7 proper or on the flaky bit down to Pattaya-Sattahip, the traffic very quickly backs up, slip roads fill and you can be stuck for over half an hour.

There is road work at that overpass. Not exactly sure where it is, but it's between Pattaya and the airport. I saw a huge backup there Saturday AM. But wasn't too bad when we came back around 2PM.

We were stuck for some time due to an accident on the way out also. A real mess.