Cambodian Karaoke Bar Employee Injured During Shoot-Out Inside East Pattaya Bar

Rimmer

Cambodian Karaoke Bar employee injured during shoot-out inside East Pattaya bar

PATTAYA:--A 22 year old Cambodian Karaoke Bar Hostess was caught-up in a shoot-out inside the bar and was shot in the back.

The incident occurred in the early hours of Monday at a karaoke Bar in Soi Neun Plub Wan and began when two groups started to fight which soon escalated to an armed stand-off. Khun Jenny was working inside the bar at the time and was unable to take cover as the two groups produced guns and began shooting at each other.

Police were unable to arrest anyone at the bar but did receive descriptions of the men involved in the potentially deadly altercation.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/55077/cambodian-karaoke-bar-employee-injured-shoot-out-east-pattaya-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-14

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Wow - where is Soi Neun Plub Wan ? Sounds like the wild-west: "2 groups produced guns and started shooting at each other" sad.png

There are some comments on the main thread from myself, and some other posters, stating how safe Pattaya is when going out at night - maybe spoke too soon.

Wow - where is Soi Neun Plub Wan ? Sounds like the wild-west: "2 groups produced guns and started shooting at each other" sad.png

There are some comments on the main thread from myself, and some other posters, stating how safe Pattaya is when going out at night - maybe spoke too soon.

I wouldn't worry too much, two groups shooting at each other within the confines of a karaoke bar and only one person was slightly injured, they obviously couldn't hit a buffalo in the arse with a banjo!!

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry too much, two groups shooting at each other within the confines of a karaoke bar and only one person was slightly injured, they obviously couldn't hit a buffalo in the arse with a banjo!!

That should cheer up the Cambodian cutie, no end !