Riding Gear - Pattaya, Where To Buy?

Any suggestions as where to buy good quality riding gear in Pattaya? Kawasaki dealer's selection is very limited... Looking for jackets, pants, boots, etc...

Thanks for any tips or advise.

Edited by commande

I looked around pattaya a year ago and there was bugger all other than the big shops and at 190 cm and 100 kgs... no sizes fit me.

May be worth a trip to Bangkok.. in my view the Paddock has the biggest selection of clothing at reasonable prices

Cheers

I looked around pattaya a year ago and there was bugger all other than the big shops and at 190 cm and 100 kgs... no sizes fit me.

May be worth a trip to Bangkok.. in my view the Paddock has the biggest selection of clothing at reasonable prices

Cheers

Thanks, will be returning to Bangkok in a couple weeks as I have a condo there and am relocating to Pattaya. Guess I will just have to stop by Paddock and get everything I need. There is just nothing in Pattaya that I have found so far.

Paddock

Paddock

and

Paddock

Panda Rider isn't too bad but Paddock wins hands down for promotions and reduced price discontinued gear :)

Rider's outlet is a small shop that shouldn't be overlooked providing you're not to big of a fella :)

Been riding an 1100 cc for 6 years or so now,

Shorts & flip flops works like a charm, i often buy it at Carrefour

Wow, what a he-man and hero. Do you ride without a helmet as well?

Of course, this is a tongue in cheek comment (I hope) because only an idiot will advocate riding with shorts and flip flops.

Been riding an 1100 cc for 6 years or so now,

Shorts & flip flops works like a charm, i often buy it at Carrefour

Wow, what a he-man and hero. Do you ride without a helmet as well?

Of course, this is a tongue in cheek comment (I hope) because only an idiot will advocate riding with shorts and flip flops.

Or perhaps the other way around ?

driving in tropical heat with a leather suit & full helmet must be real macho, or at least very sweaty.

It wouldn't occur to me to drive illegal other than drunk driving, so of course i have a helmet,

police fine aside it also protect against sunburn, this is rather critical in this country

Thanks for the tips guys, to each there own in regards to what they think is appropriate riding gear, not wanting any flame war started here if possible. Looked on "The Paddock" web site, very good selection although I'm sure the store has more stuff. Anyone have a recommendation for something light, in other words synthetic jacket and pants that can be used in town and on the open road. Not really looking for a racing suit that is highly branded with logo's and name nor something with a lot of built in armor or anything

Something with reasonable protection that breaths a little is good, waterproof really isn't even a requirement as I already have some nice gortex shell jackets and pants that will go over everything if needed.

Thanks again -

Edited by commande

Hi Commande, have you heard of Eddy & Chris on the Siam Country Club Rd? They do off-road gear as the main, but not sure if they have anything else that might suit. Worth a look perhaps.

You can find them east of the railway a few hundred yards or so on the left.

Hi Commande, have you heard of Eddy & Chris on the Siam Country Club Rd? They do off-road gear as the main, but not sure if they have anything else that might suit. Worth a look perhaps.

You can find them east of the railway a few hundred yards or so on the left.

Will check it out tomorrow - appreciate the tip...