Anyone Know Where To Get A Manual Wc Electrified ?

TheWizardofRnR

I need to ask this query in this Forum , since I'll be in BKK

later this month.....Phuket Forum has only answered things known already,

Lookin' for a shop or company who could do it , thx

Also , if it could be hooked up to a motorbike , for short trips BB

WC - Wheelchair

I've seen a couple of rigs in Phuket that involve a motorbike and sidecar where the wheel chair and occupant are pushed up a ramp onto the side car platform, seems to work pretty well but no idea where made, looks like a simple conversion and most probably home made. BTW: WC is typically used to describe a toilet, aka Water Closet!

When I saw the Title, I immediately thought 'Assassination'. What warped and twisted mind could ever think to electrify a WC ( Toilet )

I was thinking, must be the ultimate thrill-seeker. Having anything electrified in Thailand is hazardous, but a toilet?

I've seen a couple of rigs in Phuket that involve a motorbike and sidecar where the wheel chair and occupant are pushed up a ramp onto the side car platform, seems to work pretty well but no idea where made, looks like a simple conversion and most probably home made. BTW: WC is typically used to describe a toilet, aka Water Closet!

Well amongst WC users it means Wheelchair and Wc means water closet , which I had posted Wc and meant WC ; but the story tells the tale , not the title, most not just sometimes!

Not what you're looking for, but perhaps an alternative depending on your needs:

http://www.lionbike.com/ (I've been to this shop, but it was closed on that holiday and I have not been back)

http://www.pantipmar.../items/10059612 (I know nothing about any of these except the pictures)

Post back if you're successful in your search...

Lion looks interesting , I sent them a query. Let u know what happens thx,BB