Watch Uk Tv

bobroper

If you take into consideration the UK is presently 6 hours behind Thai time and 7 hours in winter, is it really worth getting up or staying up into the early hours to watch the sort of rubbish being transmitted by the BBC etc?

Much easier to download what you want to watch from sites such as theBox.bz and view at your leisure !

MS

I didn't say that I wanted to watch BBC, etc during the early hours. My purpose is to watch say live sports, F1 etc when transmitted at a reasonable time in the evening, Thai time.

Thanks for that.

MS

I didn't say that I wanted to watch BBC, etc during the early hours. My purpose is to watch say live sports, F1 etc when transmitted at a reasonable time in the evening, Thai time.

Thanks for that.

Although I want to be able to watch LIVE TV.

If you take into consideration the UK is presently 6 hours behind Thai time and 7 hours in winter, is it really worth getting up or staying up into the early hours to watch the sort of rubbish being transmitted by the BBC etc?

Much easier to download what you want to watch from sites such as theBox.bz and view at your leisure !

With the Diamond Jubilee, Euro 2012, Wimbledon and Olympics all on this summer then a good reliable source of UK TV would be a boon for some people.

(I wouldn't bother myself though.)

I use http://myiplayer.com/home.php works well most of the time.

How do I get rid of the adds on the screen?

Yeah that's the problem isn't it. I tried it. Then the add ons came on and I couldn't see the picture. What you got to do is close the little red "x" in the add block. They make fake ones on the ads so when you click you go to the ad. But there's an x that looks different, and when you click on that one the ads go, and you can watch. And when you are able to, it is really a good site.

If its sports you re after try vipbox.com and to get rid of the annoying ads go to full screen as soon as you can. I watch fottball and F1 on the channel, for cricket I use webcric or crictime.

I use Unblock-Us, its not a VNP ,you use their DNS, its only $4.99

a month thats Canadian $,you can try it out with 7 days Free trial.

Good for BBC,ITV,Channel 4, 5 Demand,and also US stations,

Very satisfied with their service.

regards Worgeordie

• 2 weeks later...

We have a UK TV solution that can be watched using our software player (windows only) or through your TV using our set top box.

Check out our website for a FREE 2 day trial of the software player, just in time for Euro 2012!

Cheers

Wes

We have a UK TV solution that can be watched using our software player (windows only) or through your TV using our set top box.

Check out our website for a FREE 2 day trial of the software player, just in time for Euro 2012!

Cheers

Wes

Does that work anywhere in the World?

I use torrents from UKNova, and TVChaos.

Thx for this info, UKNova looks good so does Chaos but they've recently decided to restrict members to 'invites only' arghh, any ideas how to obtain an invite code?

28th May 2012 - "in response to increasing pressure in restricting access to sites such as TV Chaos UK, we have decided to close member registrations".