Current Options For Thai Language Courses In Chiang Mai?

wynzlo

Third, business parntership. Some of the posters do not like the idea but I think it is absolutely briliant that all students can become partners and tell others about Walen and become a part of our school. I started with 0 partners but now I have 227 and it is getting more and more popular.

I'm just curious -- what kind of visa does one need in Thailand for a business partnership? Or is this another instance of "gaming the system"?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third, business parntership. Some of the posters do not like the idea but I think it is absolutely briliant that all students can become partners and tell others about Walen and become a part of our school. I started with 0 partners but now I have 227 and it is getting more and more popular.

I'm just curious -- what kind of visa does one need in Thailand for a business partnership? Or is this another instance of "gaming the system"?

sounds awfully like MLM, aka a pyramid scheme.

Yet another Thai Language in CM thread gets hijacked by MacWalen's incessant self promotion, and the hating that goes hand-in-hand with it. ermm.gif

Looking at doing a month at Payap next month. Anyone studying there at the moment?

I considered Walen's but the principal's aggressive overselling and responses tuned me off.

Has anyone tried the on-line High Speed Thai course?

you and me both. the taglines make me puke.

Help needed here. I'm out of Thai now and email to Pro Language ChiangMai for applying one year visa. I was happy with a quick and professional reply. But i was asked to transfer the money to a private person bank account, instead of normal company account. I understood this may be normal , but still want some help here to verify this. Many thanks.

Binjalin, attendance at Walen is very good. Teachers are smart, intelligent and very pleasing looking and learning at the Walen school is real joy.

My idea of pleasing looking is short skirt, tight top and high heels (and that's just for guys). Is that really what your teachers look like?

Or is it just bulls... rhetorics like the rest of your spiel?

I haven't tried it personally, but there are a few threads about it, such as this one:

A few people speaking very favourably of it (although I'd probably disregard the three on the third page which were all written by one-posters...)

El jefe, If you are serious about business I am happy to meet with you next time I am in CM and explain. Noboyd is "gaming the system".

Binjalin, attendance at Walen is very good. Teachers are smart, intelligent and very pleasing looking and learning at the Walen school is real joy.

My idea of pleasing looking is short skirt, tight top and high heels (and that's just for guys). Is that really what your teachers look like?

Anders, so I understand you have not had a demo lesson yet. Please come and try for free and you be the judge if the teachers are to your satisfaction or not.

I am looking for a few people to learn thai with but in the afternoons around 3:30pm or the evenings a couple of times a week i am at good level but my reading and writing is not that good i already have a work permit visa etc so that is not my agenda so if you want to get a group together pm please .

Anders, so I understand you have not had a demo lesson yet. Please come and try for free and you be the judge if the teachers are to your satisfaction or not.

I'm actually fluent in speaking reading and writing, so no thanks. And before u get started I'm not interested in becoming a partner either, your used car salesman rhetoric made sure of that.

I can offer you a demo lesson though. I have a master in business communication and your skills in that area needs improving ;)

• Like 2

I haven't tried it personally, but there are a few threads about it, such as this one:

http://www.thaivisa....ed-thai-system/

A few people speaking very favourably of it (although I'd probably disregard the three on the third page which were all written by one-posters...)

Thanks for the link, there is a wealth of information there. At times it sounds a bit daunting and I worry about my ability to learn to read and write Thai as my retention seems to declining as the years increase.

Not very friendly Anders. That is certainly not the kind of business comunnication you would like to teach me I hope. I am happy to accept your offer to give me a demo. Perhaps next time when I am in CM?

I don't have masters in business communication Anders like you but from my experience being friendly works very well. Much better than not being friendly.

Walen School - we are friendly

post-46756-0-48903200-1338654712_thumb.j

Edited by MacWalen
  • Like 1