Membership Different Levels

WilliamCave

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a newbie until you have reached a number of posts, I think 500. At some stage, you are able to edit the field to your liking.

"Moderator", "Admin" and "Honorary Member" are are excepted of course. These titles are bestowed. :)

You're a newbie until you have reached a number of posts, I think 500. At some stage, you are able to edit the field to your liking.

"Moderator", "Admin" and "Honorary Member" are are excepted of course. These titles are bestowed. smile.png

not sure it's based on posts as i am nowhere near 500 and no longer a newbie...best i get posting if i want honourable membership smile.png

Doesn't matter. As was said elsewhere your warning points will always follow you.

Maybe I should have a look...I am a super member or whatever....don't forget those points though....regardless the stupidity.

• Like 1

am a bored member .... we also have PC Members... Mentally Challenged members.. the list is endless

Great members stupid members excellent mods dumb members and folks who make mistakes.

Lots more too. Just so you know.....

I'm a Pedigree member...........it takes a lot of effort to maintain pedigree status, some members pride themselves on associating with mongrels. bah.gif

Edited by Maestro
Deleted off-topic part of post
  • Like 1

I have deleted an off-topic post and the replies to it. For your information, this is the topic:

How does the membership work I see the are labeled from newbie to platinum members , is it based on the number of posts and time with TV?
  • Like 2

I'm a Pedigree member...........it takes a lot of effort to maintain pedigree status, some members pride themselves on associating with mongrels. bah.gif

"Pedigree Blether" above your avatar is not the membership level assigned to you by the forum software based on criteria defined by the forum administration. It is a member title you gave yourself in your profile settings.

post-21260-0-78495600-1337541786_thumb.g

If a member leaves that field bland in his profile, the forum software will assign a default member title based on the number of posts, I believe.

The member category, shown in bold below the avatar, for you currently "Advanced Members", is also assigned by the software based on the number of posts, except special categories like sponsor, administrator, moderator, etc, which are manually assigned by admin.

"Pedigree Blether" above your avatar is not the membership level assigned to you by the forum software based on criteria defined by the forum administration. It is a member title you gave yourself in your profile settings.

post-21260-0-78495600-1337541786_thumb.g

If a member leaves that field bland in his profile, the forum software will assign a default member title based on the number of posts, I believe.

The member category, shown in bold below the avatar, for you currently "Advanced Members", is also assigned by the software based on the number of posts, except special categories like sponsor, administrator, moderator, etc, which are manually assigned by admin.

Tell him Maestro...we are both Star members. thumbsup.gif

Your member title is "A very fishy member indeed", the title you have assigned to yourself. Your member category, assigned by ThaiVisa, is "Advanced Members". I, and other members, can see nothing about "Star member" anywhere in your profile.

Your member title is "A very fishy member indeed", the title you have assigned to yourself. Your member category, assigned by ThaiVisa, is "Advanced Members". I, and other members, can see nothing about "Star member" anywhere in your profile.

I thought it was a default member title after a certain number of posts.

However....<ahem>

Edited by smokie36

i see "star member" in my profile which somebody must have assigned because i did not.

Not that I will ever walk with the greats, but what defines those with the Honorary Members moniker?

Samran, ThaiPauly, ozzydom and the like

Remember that I've only been around the Forum for a couple of years.

Not that I will ever walk with the greats, but what defines those with the Honorary Members moniker?

Members that have given up their time to be Moderators in the past.

I knew that Samran was a previous Mod, but I didn't know the connection to the other two.

...or admins. Not all ex-mods and ex-admins become Honorary Members though, I guess if they leave their position "under a cloud" they don't get to be honorary.

• Like 1

i see "star member" in my profile which somebody must have assigned because i did not.

Yes I thought so. Thanks for clarifying this.

If you were to delete the fishy member stuff, no doubt it would default to Star Member...

• Like 1

If you were to delete the fishy member stuff, no doubt it would default to Star Member...

Yes but I am a very fishy member though....whistling.gif

Had to dig back to one of my old posts and assume the classifications are still using the same thresholds. Once you reach the listed number of posts your membership level is automatically adjusted. At 500 you can make a custom one.

Newbie 0-9

Member 10-29

Advanced Member 30-99

Senior Member 100-999

Super Member 1000-1999

Platinum Member 2000-4999

Titanium Member 5000-9999

Star Member 10000 +

Thanks Tywais

Will have to set some new goals.

Had to dig back to one of my old posts and assume the classifications are still using the same thresholds. Once you reach the listed number of posts your membership level is automatically adjusted. At 500 you can make a custom one.

Newbie 0-9

Member 10-29

Advanced Member 30-99

Senior Member 100-999

Super Member 1000-1999

Star Member 10000 +

Thanks Tywais

30 more posts for you and two things will happen. The 2nd is top secret though. biggrin.png

Newbie 0-9

Member 10-29

Advanced Member 30-99

Senior Member 100-999

Super Member 1000-1999

Star Member 10000 +

Thanks Tywais

30 more posts for you and two things will happen. The 2nd is top secret though. biggrin.png

Come on Tywais......don't keep me in suspense....Is it the lottery?....clap2.gif