A Womens Version Of Pattaya .........

Boater

Graphic film about European women sex tourists and their encounters with Kenyan beachboys goes down a storm in Cannes

• Margarethe Tiesel appears nude through much of the picture and has several graphic scenes with Kenyan beach boys
  • Director said: 'Women from the rich West exploit young African men. But it's also a business, and they (the men) get something for it'
  • It had its gala premiere yesterday in Cannes, where it is one of 22 films competing for the Palme d'Or

A graphic film featuring a middle-aged woman traveling to Africa for sex with male gigolos has been praised at Cannes Film Festival.

In Paradise: Love, the first part of a trilogy, director Ulrich Seidl explores the subject of sex tourism among rich, European white women

The film had its gala premiere yesterday where it is one of 22 films competing for the Palme d'Or.

article-0-1327E629000005DC-628_634x429.jpg

Paradise: Love, stars Margaret Tiesel whose search for love turns increasingly predatory. Screened yesterday, Ms Tiesel appears nude through much of the film and has several graphic scenes with Kenyan beach boys

article-0-13282E27000005DC-351_634x352.jpg

Strong views: 'Women from the rich West exploit young African men. But it's also a business, and they (the men) get something for it,' said director Ulrich Seidl

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1vPi1j6Ci

Edited by Boater

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't there any NGO's to rescue them?

There will be soon.

But this is hardly news. There have been made documentaries about this already. Also featuring Bali.

The difference is, this is considered women's lib and by some 'romantic'.

Sex tourism by men is considered filthy and oppressing.

• Like 2

I've seen this many times over the years during my travels. Japanese women in Bali chasing the "cowboys". European women in various countries in Africa. Happens all the time and all over the world. It's sex tourism. No different than here. And it DOES happen here. Quite a bit actually.

Those poor exploited African guys...wink.png

Yes it's sad that this is the only way they can support their aged parents and their children after being deserted by their butterfly wives.

not to forget the expensive medication for their cattle.

Don't know if sick hippos could be called cattle. :rolleyes:

This is a quote from the article/Documentary

"Margarethe Tiesel plays divorcee Teresa, who packs her teen daughter off to weight-loss camp and heads to Kenya where a friend has assured her that sex is plentiful.

Soon she meets Munga (Peter Kazungu) and as their relationship develops Teresa believes he doesn't want money.

But soon he starts asking for funds, claiming he needs cash for his sister’s baby, his father’s medical bills or his cousin’s school, but never for himself."

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

Seen this in Sri Lanka I also spoke to a German lady who was participating in the local scene (Galle) She said she was divorced and lonley and aparently company was cheap!

My missus was not impressed with me talking to her and found her hairy armpits offensive LOL...

I feel terrible for these poor African men, who are reduced to selling their bodies for cash. Imagine that! What a terrible fate to have to bang western women for money. I am certain they are often having sex with women who they would rather not service, but this is not worthy of complaint, and to say they are being exploited is to attempt to appeal to the sentiment of bleeding heart liberals, who have little perspective of life on the streets.

• Like 2

This is a quote from the article/Documentary

"Margarethe Tiesel plays divorcee Teresa, who packs her teen daughter off to weight-loss camp and heads to Kenya where a friend has assured her that sex is plentiful.

Soon she meets Munga (Peter Kazungu) and as their relationship develops Teresa believes he doesn't want money.

But soon he starts asking for funds, claiming he needs cash for his sister’s baby, his father’s medical bills or his cousin’s school, but never for himself."

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

LOL wow how familiar.

I feel terrible for these poor African men, who are reduced to selling their bodies for cash. Imagine that! What a terrible fate to have to bang western women for money. I am certain they are often having sex with women who they would rather not service, but this is not worthy of complaint, and to say they are being exploited is to attempt to appeal to the sentiment of bleeding heart liberals, who have little perspective of life on the streets.

People just have no bloody idea. Nice post brother.

• Like 1

Ok so let's get this strait. If a guy goes to an Asian country as a sex tourist. He treats others with respect and kindness. Does not touch young boys or under age girls but is just visiting for some crazy fun sex. Maybe he's cheating on his wife or maybe he's lonely and can't talk to girls. So he goes on a relaxing sex trip to have some innocent yet sexy fun. He is now look at by others as a sick-o, pervert, deviant a punk. BUT IF A WOMEN goes on a sex vacation, they make a movie about it and everyone loves it. <deleted>!!! I get so angry about people's double standards and BS. Makes me sick. If your a dude or a chick and you want to have some fun (safe and not with kids) then do it and bee cool. If it makes your life happy, and give you fulfillment in some way GREAT! Hey your also helping the girl or guy (maybe a ladyboy) earn a living and maybe pay for a sick mother. Stop hating people (comment to the world not other poster here) we all need a little love sometimes. Maybe its just for a short time but if you are a good person and treat others with love and kindness. Paying for sex should NEVER be wrong. Of course there are some universal rules that g alone with that (no slave, children, etc.)

Double standards - get used to them.

A few years ago my wife attacked me with a hammer when she ran out of arguments in an quarrel she started - I called 911 and all she got was 1 night in jail - subsequently this attempted murder was plea-bargained down to a misdemeanor, resulting in 40 hours of community service and 52 anger management classes, which, ironically, I had to pay.

Now imagine I had attacked my wife with a hammer - I'd still be in prison as we speak. Attempted murder, deadly weapon, 10 years.

• Like 1

Yea I know I should get used to the double standards but it still sucks. Sorry to hear about the crap you had to go through. What a kick in the "Harry Balls" that YOU had to pay. Sorry I just have to smile at that.

-BB-

Ok so let's get this strait. If a guy goes to an Asian country as a sex tourist. He treats others with respect and kindness. Does not touch young boys or under age girls but is just visiting for some crazy fun sex. Maybe he's cheating on his wife or maybe he's lonely and can't talk to girls. So he goes on a relaxing sex trip to have some innocent yet sexy fun. He is now look at by others as a sick-o, pervert, deviant a punk. BUT IF A WOMEN goes on a sex vacation, they make a movie about it and everyone loves it. <deleted>!!! I get so angry about people's double standards and BS. Makes me sick. If your a dude or a chick and you want to have some fun (safe and not with kids) then do it and bee cool. If it makes your life happy, and give you fulfillment in some way GREAT! Hey your also helping the girl or guy (maybe a ladyboy) earn a living and maybe pay for a sick mother. Stop hating people (comment to the world not other poster here) we all need a little love sometimes. Maybe its just for a short time but if you are a good person and treat others with love and kindness. Paying for sex should NEVER be wrong. Of course there are some universal rules that g alone with that (no slave, children, etc.)

A few years ago my wife attacked me with a hammer when she ran out of arguments in an quarrel she started - I called 911 and all she got was 1 night in jail - subsequently this attempted murder was plea-bargained down to a misdemeanor, resulting in 40 hours of community service and 52 anger management classes, which, ironically, I had to pay.

Now imagine I had attacked my wife with a hammer - I'd still be in prison as we speak. Attempted murder, deadly weapon, 10 years.

Personally, I'd like to hear the 'other side of your story' from the 'hammer wielder'......... Just a 'gut-feeling' I have...... (could possibly be a case of 'som-nam-nah')......... I never like to 'just believe' something I hear and take it at face value.... as I say - Just a gut feeling.

Get quite a laugh in Kuta Bali, all the young backpackers socializing with and spreading the virtues of these Kuta cowboys. Down right reveling in what's going on as 'it's all good'; are the same so called open minded, forwarding think backpackers calling the senior male expats in Thailand sicko's and perverts.

Solid double standards with these youthful travelers

Quote from the linked article:

As an attractive man in good physical condition, I would NEVER want to touch any of these bloated, wrinkley, sagging, cellulite-ridden, fat-bottomed women. In my view, women age like milk - once their expiry date is passed (usually at 40) they should be thrown out and replaced with fresh milk. However, I do feel they have the right to kid themselves (even if only for a few weeks) into thinking that they are still the slightest bit attractive or desirable, and if these Kenyan boys are willing to do it, God bless them. It's an exchange of services where BOTH parties get what they want. The women get the hot sex and the feeling of being sexually attractive. The guys get the money to buy some nice things in a country where employment opportunities are even worse than in the West. Sounds fair to me. - Scott, Toronto, Canada, 20/5/2012 13:50 -

Dream on, you may think you are god's gift but you are far from attractive on the inside

laugh.png Edited by Fishenough

Personally, I'd like to hear the 'other side of your story' from the 'hammer wielder'......... Just a 'gut-feeling' I have...... (could possibly be a case of 'som-nam-nah')......... I never like to 'just believe' something I hear and take it at face value.... as I say - Just a gut feeling.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. There's nothing that seems implausible here. There's no claim of him attacking her, and if he's the one who called police and she ended up going to jail (rather than him), then most likely she must have been clearly the aggressor (in the judgement of the responding officer). My suspicion isn't getting all piqued when I read this story, seems reasonable to me. What do you think is the more likely story (ie - what do you suspect)?