Enjoy Your Life

ericnoodeeka

Group hug everybody!

there's always one. well it can't be helped.

Come on, it reads like a Hallmark card. Or pass this on to 10 people and you'll win the lottery.

Edited by giddyup

We were just passing overhead in the international space station and sadly we can't read the op as the writing is too small, is there any chance you could make it slightly bigger?

Roger and out

obviously pointless putting anything on here thats not about:

i have been robbed by my wife

a lot of missery

and for the millionth time about my visa run.

forgot you're all perfect.

i rest my case.

over and out.

Don't take the negative comments to heart, you're dealing with a bunch of cynics here. I wish passing along a smile was a cure for the world's ills, but sadly not.

Edited by giddyup

We were just passing overhead in the international space station and sadly we can't read the op as the writing is too small, is there any chance you could make it slightly bigger?

Roger and out

a lot of missery

i rest my case.

over and out.

Don't take the negative comments to heart, you're dealing with a bunch of cynics here. I wish passing along a smile was a cure for the world's ills, but sadly not.

thxx for the comment. just wanted to lighten the mood.

maybee i should become more cynical too, but then again, no,

even if i sound daft, its ok to be positive.

but i get your point.

Roger and out

a lot of missery

i rest my case.

over and out.

thxx for the comment. just wanted to lighten the mood.

maybee i should become more cynical too, but then again, no,

even if i sound daft, its ok to be positive.

but i get your point.

Stick with it. Nothing wrong with some light hearted banter either. You can still be positive yourself!

The poetry is a bit trite, but I love the sentiment. I got into trouble saying that people that don't answer when they get a greeting are maybe not quite normal, the 'avoid eye contact at all costs' thing is really evil I find! Thanks for starting my day on an upbeat.

Why Do Falang Ignore Falang?

could not agree more. ever walked in big c, and when u see another falang they turn and look away?

why not just say hello with a smile? could never understand what's so wrong with that.

im not on about asking them to my home, but what happened to courtesy?

maybee im too much of a people person and not like 90% of the loners and unhappy

falangs who seem lost in their paradise in los. just a thought.

• Like 1

SMILING IS INFECTIOUS

YOU CATCH IT LIKE THE FLU

WHEN SOMEONE SMILED AT ME TODAY

I STARTED SMILING TOO

I WALKED AROUND THE CORNER

AND SOMEONE SAW ME GRIN

AND WHEN HE SMILED I REALISED

I PASSED IT ON TO HIM

I THOUGHT ABOUT THE SMILE

AND THEN REALISED ITS WORTH

A SINGLE SMILE LIKE MINE

COULD TRAVEL ROUND THE EARTH

SO IF YOU FEEL A SMILE BEGIN

DONT LEAVE IT UNDETECTED

LETS START AN EPIDEMIC

AND GET THE WORLD INFECTED.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

A BEAUTIFULL THING MY DAUGHTER ONCE TOLD ME.

I THOUGHT AFTER ALL THE SAD STORIES I READ ON HERE

IT,S WORTH REMEMBERING HOW THE SMALL THINGS CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY.

YES it is cheesy but I liked it and I did make me smile.

Thanks,

-BB-

The poetry is a bit trite, but I love the sentiment. I got into trouble saying that people that don't answer when they get a greeting are maybe not quite normal, the 'avoid eye contact at all costs' thing is really evil I find! Thanks for starting my day on an upbeat.

could not agree more. ever walked in big c, and when u see another falang they turn and look away?

why not just say hello with a smile? could never understand what's so wrong with that.

maybee im too much of a people person and not like 90% of the loners and unhappy

Cheesy, whatever, it made an impact on YOU! thats what counts!.. nothing wrong with a bit of cheesiness from time to time.

I share many of your sentiments above mate.. cant be doing with all this "they are out to get me malarky "biggrin.png .

Keep smiling!

Eddie

• Like 1

SMILING IS INFECTIOUS

YOU CATCH IT LIKE THE FLU

WHEN SOMEONE SMILED AT ME TODAY

I STARTED SMILING TOO

I WALKED AROUND THE CORNER

AND SOMEONE SAW ME GRIN

AND WHEN HE SMILED I REALISED

I PASSED IT ON TO HIM

I THOUGHT ABOUT THE SMILE

AND THEN REALISED ITS WORTH

A SINGLE SMILE LIKE MINE

COULD TRAVEL ROUND THE EARTH

SO IF YOU FEEL A SMILE BEGIN

DONT LEAVE IT UNDETECTED

LETS START AN EPIDEMIC

AND GET THE WORLD INFECTED.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

A BEAUTIFULL THING MY DAUGHTER ONCE TOLD ME.

I THOUGHT AFTER ALL THE SAD STORIES I READ ON HERE

IT,S WORTH REMEMBERING HOW THE SMALL THINGS CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY.

YES it is cheesy but I liked it and I did make me smile.

Thanks,

-BB-

mai pen rai.

Cheesy, whatever, it made an impact on YOU! thats what counts!.. nothing wrong with a bit of cheesiness from time to time.

I share many of your sentiments above mate.. cant be doing with all this "they are out to get me malarky "biggrin.png .

Keep smiling!

Eddie

thx ed,

what i tried to get across is that my beautifull daughter of 16 said this to me 2 year ago.

just showed me she can think and like life.

unlike so many in uk in sink estates.

it also made me realise how lucky i am and the poem stayed with me.

just felt like sharing it. im not trying to change the world though.

cheers, eric.

• Like 1

Keep smiling!

Eddie

Eddie,

When I said cheesy I meant that in a good way. I've enjoyed the original post.

-BB-

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

Hippy Day?

You used to live in a commune and now found the internet sends these same silly things to your inbox?

whatever. quickly get back under ur stone,wfyb.

when one lacks skills of interacting, one tries to be clever with sarcasm. poor uuu.

im sure u will get educated one day.hopefully for your sake and the poor sods around you.

Roger and out

a lot of missery

i rest my case.

over and out.

It is something I do most of the time living in a rural area and I find that most Thais out here respond the same way.

When I am on my motorbike I do the same and now it is getting to where people wave and smile at me first which is always a good thing.

In the supersta lot of farangs ignore me (and each other) though perhaps 15% will respond to a good morning/afternoon etc.

Happiness is a state of mind and for ne at least it is much easier to be happy and smile than be a grouch with a miserable face like the back of a bashed in bus.

Even my glasses are rose tinted.

Remember LG.

Life's Good.

wink.pngthumbsup.gif

Keep smiling!

Eddie

Eddie,

When I said cheesy I meant that in a good way. I've enjoyed the original post.

-BB-

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

BB, no reference was made to your post whatsoever, it was I that was calling it "cheesy" .. please note that my post contained no refrence to yourselfbiggrin.png

If its cheesy and makes you smile, then I am all for cheesy on occasions lol

Edited by edwinclapham