Best Places In Us For Multple B Visas

Try hawaii, they don't ask to much question, they have a small office that do visa, with only 2 worker and both of them are like grandma and grandpa.

the last time i was there was about 2 year ago, and they still issue multiples, both granny was still working there, maybe they retired and have new people.

Try hawaii, they don't ask to much question, they have a small office that do visa, with only 2 worker and both of them are like grandma and grandpa.

Honolulu is not a good place to obtain a multiple-entry non-immigrant 'B' these days. They can do a multiple-entry 'O' for you but your paperwork needs to be in order.

Honolulu is not a good place to obtain a multiple-entry non-immigrant 'B' these days. They can do a multiple-entry 'O' for you but your paperwork needs to be in order.

Big Brother...aka the Thai Embassy DC is right on their case.

New York is super tough. Try Houston or Dallas

Dr. Pat Pong,

I recently obtained a single entry in Mexico City where I am currently living and they don't give multiple B's. Since I am a US citizen should I have a problem going into the Houston Consulate listing my Mexico City address? They may tell me to go to Mexico. What if I were to give my Houston Hotel address or a New York address?

Thanks

Dr. Pat Pong,

I recently obtained a single entry in Mexico City where I am currently living and they don't give multiple B's. Since I am a US citizen should I have a problem going into the Houston Consulate listing my Mexico City address? They may tell me to go to Mexico. What if I were to give my Houston Hotel address or a New York address?

Thanks

Use a US address and I don't think you'll have a problem. Because of the multi problem they may issue while you are known to be in Mexico. Phone and ask 'em

( 713 ) 229 8733

Dr. Pat Pong,

Thanks

Use a US address and I don't think you'll have a problem. Because of the multi problem they may issue while you are known to be in Mexico. Phone and ask 'em

( 713 ) 229 8733

Dr. Pat Pong,

Didn't quite understand the last part of your reply (thanks for replying by the way)

"Use a US address and I don't think you'll have a problem. Because of the multi problem they may issue while you are known to be in Mexico"

I also have a Florida address and drivers license in adition to my US passport. If I use the Florida address and they see the used single entry B issued in Mexico that could provoke the question why am I coming to Houston. I do business visits all around North America and will be working my way back to Thailand and don't plan on being in Mexico after Houston. That is a legitamate excuse for asking for the visa in Houston, don't you think?

Dr. Pat Pong,

Thanks

( 713 ) 229 8733

Dr. Pat Pong,

Didn't quite understand the last part of your reply (thanks for replying by the way)

"Use a US address and I don't think you'll have a problem. Because of the multi problem they may issue while you are known to be in Mexico"

I also have a Florida address and drivers license in adition to my US passport. If I use the Florida address and they see the used single entry B issued in Mexico that could provoke the question why am I coming to Houston. I do business visits all around North America and will be working my way back to Thailand and don't plan on being in Mexico after Houston. That is a legitamate excuse for asking for the visa in Houston, don't you think?

Perfectly legitimate. You can tell them that Mexico only issues single entry visa's and you will be in and out of Thailand a lot, and need a multi.