Tastiest Burger Kiosk

diggerdo

I occasionaly like nothing better than a drunken cheese burger from a Kisok on the way home after a night on the town, and yes I am aware of the hygene issues but its not such a big issue when drunk right!

I used to like the wee kisok end of soi 7 / second road but that hasnt been so good lately, the new one at the end of soi 13/3 second road is not the tastiest.....any suggestions ?

I always pick-up a burger with cheese and bacon from the stand at the front of Nana Plaza thumbsup.gif

In Pattaya, BK are open 24 hrs and are a better option that a lot of the street stands.

Edited by londoedan
  • Like 2

Hmmm...never had a "drunken" cheeseburger! But have had many while drunk. tongue.png

I have not tried it, but have heard Justin makes good burgers from his stand "Just Burgers" on Beach Road in Jomtiem. Can't miss it, just a small kiosk.

Hmmm...never had a "drunken" cheeseburger! But have had many while drunk. tongue.png

I have not tried it, but have heard Justin makes good burgers from his stand "Just Burgers" on Beach Road in Jomtiem. Can't miss it, just a small kiosk.

The last time I went past there, there were lots of people around the stand so based on that it might be good.

• 3 weeks later...

I too like Just Burgers. have suggested to owner that he make a burger basket (side order of fries is just too much for me unless I have a friend). BUT good point is he uses Tillamook Cheese from my home state of Oregon. Asked about pickles.... he doesn't like pickles.... I replied "Fine if you don't but how about us customers who do?" I just want to give free advice to make a good place better.....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I like the one in front of the Navin Mansion at the corner of soi Diana ans Bua Khow. There is also a pasta stand and a Subways opposite as alternatives.

This is called Oz burger and is outside the better known Nikom Court.... i had one last night and was well impressed, initially thought it was too big but the bun was made from a really light bread so went down a treat... not a like a big burger from MDs or BG which make me feel ill afterwords.... another good point, you can eat it in Nikom court with a few beers thumbsup.gif

Edited by William Osborne
  • Like 1

I like the one in front of the Navin Mansion at the corner of soi Diana ans Bua Khow. There is also a pasta stand and a Subways opposite as alternatives.

This is called Oz burger and is outside the better known Nikom Court.... i had one last night and was well impressed, initially thought it was too big but the bun was made from a really light bread so went down a treat... not a like a big burger from MDs or BG which make me feel ill afterwords.... another good point, you can eat it in Nikom court with a few beers thumbsup.gif

I have had one there.

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Nice meat and not greasy at all.

• 10 months later...

Just opposite your previous favorite kiosk, soi 7, 2nd road.

Hole in the wall type place. Pattaya Burger.

Build your own burger as you want, add all you wish: Onions (fried if you wish), Tomato, Lettuce, Pickles.

Absolutely Great :)

Best American style Burgers in Thailand! Love the Host and staff, will definitely be back for more delicious burgers.

EG.

IMO: If you're talking about Just Burgers, it's far from what I would call an "American Style Burger". sick.gif Not even close!

Just to be fair, tried them 3 times. Each time, I would say on a scale of 1 to 5, they only got a 1. They're expensive, very dry, and buns were burnt!

... They probably serve a good beer, as the place reminded me of an outdoor bar, but I don't drink.

Three strikes and they're out. I won't be back!

I just spotted a new burger outlet (and ribs...) on the road from SSCC to NPW, more or less opposite of The Courtyard.

Will report back once I had the munchies.....

Do let us know.

The Outback Golf Bar on SSCC usually does an excellent burger. 1 time was over-done and Jack was not about to tell him but still good. Tastiest I have come accross.

It's a bit off-topic bunt the enchiladas at just burgers are nice, too. as well as hot-dog and fries for 99 thb wink.png The breakfast burger is great as well. it comes with fried eggs, bacon, cheese of your choice and so on...

imho it is just burgers or carl's jr. which is no kiosk i have to admit. tried some of them mama / moma / mummy stalls, which i don't find convincing.

Edited by JakeBKK

• 6 months later...

I have had one there.

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Nice meat and not greasy at all.

I wasn't that impressed. Too much bun, too.

I liked Hamburger Denmark. Wonder why it died?