Ubc Adverts

nonthaburial

I think we UBC subscibers have noticed, whether for the good or not, that the UBC have dropped their red screen/ boring music cut ins and now show the adverts as aired live by the relevent programme supplier.

HOWEVER last night whilst watching the English Premier League, both on ESPN and Star Sports I noticed that every time the sponsors adverts came on, UBC reverted back to their own adverts, last night it seemed to be about wrestling or the like.

This has got me wondering, as the sponsors are TIGER BEER is UBC blocking ads' that promote alcohol or is there a hidden agenda somewhere ??

If the advertising of alcohol is the reason then there are a number of sporting events that should not be allowed on air such as the JOHNNY WALKER golf competitions AND Everton games should not be aired as the connection with Beer Chang

just wondering !

Everytime the adverts came on last night during the football, it seemed to be that Toyota advert with the opening line "I woke up this morning it's a beautiful day". Then I'd flick over to the other channel and it would be the red screen playing some heavy rock music advertising that the WWE are coming to Bangkok. Just an observation. :o