My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are still being soppy then eh? So macho. wink.png

I don't get this thread. I've been with a few normal Thai girls and I've done a fair few middle-aged Thai women. But I'm not really into Thais. I prefer English girls. Whatever rocks your boat, I suppose.

I walk about quite a bit and I just never see foreigners with decent looking Thai girls.

If all these blokes are so happy with their little Thai girls, why don't they show a photo.

I don't get this thread. I've been with a few normal Thai girls and I've done a fair few middle-aged Thai women. But I'm not really into Thais. I prefer English girls. Whatever rocks your boat, I suppose.

I walk about quite a bit and I just never see foreigners with decent looking Thai girls.

If all these blokes are so happy with their little Thai girls, why don't they show a photo.

AverageFarang, if you look hard enough there are ample examples of caring loving relationships ...

But really there are many other places to raise your questions ... but this is a thread dedicated to demonstrating that your Thai partner is lovely.

Want to know more about

Fish Farms or a simple Australian Visa Application ?

It's against the rules, you should read them. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Because we place value on our privacy and that of our better halves. I don't want some stranger on the internet judging whether or not my wife is hot.

• Like 2

David has with his partners blessing.

Others wouldn't put them up without their partners blessing.

It's not a competition.

What other peoples partners look like doesn't matter and is no one elses business, but theirs.

If you rate a womans looks as the most/only important thing then you will end up like certain members of this forum when she gets older.

+1

arthurwait ... so correct, emphasising (from my perspective) ...

• Others wouldn't put them up without their partners blessing.

• It's not a competition.

Life and love is where you find it ...

Want to know more about

Edited by David48

It's not a competition.

What other peoples partners look like doesn't matter and is no one elses business, but theirs.

If you rate a womans looks as the most/only important thing then you will end up like certain members of this forum when she gets older.

Have you seen a forum on this website where you can show if you've got children with Thai women? That's quite a nice thread.

But yeah, I agree about looks. Some of these girls are very pretty, but I still prefer English girls. I think some Thai women are a bit vain. And have you noticed that they all spend to much time with Facebook and stupid games. I'm not into that.

But good luck to all you blokes.

• Like 1

Have you seen a forum on this website where you can show if you've got children with Thai women? That's quite a nice thread.

But yeah, I agree about looks. Some of these girls are very pretty, but I still prefer English girls. I think some Thai women are a bit vain. And have you noticed that they all spend to much time with Facebook and stupid games. I'm not into that.

AverageFarang, it's great that you have taken the time to qualify your comment.

Here is the thread that you refer to ... http://www.thaivisa....alf-asian-baby/

And I agree with you ... the thread you mention above (assuming I have the one you refer to) is positive and quite cute ... thumbsup.gif

EDIT:- Oh, BTW, I lived in London for some years and I agree with you, the English Lassies have also a certain charm unique to England ... I almost married one ... but that's another story for another thread.

Want to know more about

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

It's not a competition.

I've not seen the thread. I'll have a look sometime.

The second paragraph is the same for men and women of all nationalities. Game requests. rolleyes.gif

I find it's the girl herself not what nationality she is that matters, although I did try to do a world tour of foreign female students while at university.

And thanks.

You are so content that you spend most of your life posting on here, over 13000 posts would be testament to that.

I bet you hardly see your thai lady.

Somebody had to go there but it did take five pages before sneaking it in to this otherwise soppy topic. At least we have got it out of the way now.tongue.pnglaugh.png

You are so content that you spend most of your life posting on here, over 13000 posts would be testament to that.

I bet you hardly see your thai lady.

He might have a photo of her on his desk top.

I know I do.biggrin.png

I have a movie.

• Like 1

I am watching..............................................thumbsup.gif

My wife and I would like a little privacy thanks

yes...4 is a crowd, but 3's ok.

Keep it clean please.wink.png

Thank you everyone for some positive stories,

for some of us starting relationships with a Thai lady and seeing too much negatives on the forums, it’s really a heart warmer.

Yes my Thai lady is lovely; 6 months together now smile.png

wish me luck!

Totantaz

Welcome to Thaivisa, welcomeani.gif

I should warn you that this thread is unusualy group huggish and friendly, it won't last biggrin.png

Edited by theblether

I am watching..............................................thumbsup.gif

My wife and I would like a little privacy thanks

yes...4 is a crowd, but 3's ok.

Keep it clean please.wink.png

I do...smells nice also.

for some of us starting relationships with a Thai lady and seeing too much negatives on the forums, it’s really a heart warmer.

wish me luck!

Totantaz

I should warn you that this thread is unusualy group huggish and friendly, it won't last biggrin.png

I think he has bribed a few people and may have even promise 'like' futures n all.

wish me luck!

Totantaz

I think he has bribed a few people and may have even promise 'like' futures n all.

I plan to stay all warm and fuzzy until I hit 300 and then all bets are off.vampire.gifcrazy.gif

wish me luck!

Totantaz

I thought it was because he was being 'Platinum Pedigree Best Behaviour Blether' and is waiting for a licking from Rooo's dog ... :whistling:

Mine is marvellous too; she even let me marry her in a kilt and made her cousin wear one as well, as "Best Man". Where else would I have found a woman who would have accepted such bizarre behaviour on such an important day in her life?