My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

Old couples..you see them around, sometimes bickering, sometimes mute, but you always get the feeling they belong together. Love does work in mysterious ways. Cheers to all who've found their match.

• Like 1

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then in Abu Dhabi my wife's best friend Nid said: 'most of the men around here say that yer wife has a very nice bum...' and I was chuffed...I knew that she loved her husband and that there was never any possibility of her foolin' around...although there was plenty of opportunity...she useta give me the most soulfull looks of any women I've known, face muscles slack and her eyes would then peer into the back of my heid...and then I would say: 'do you love yer husband, darling?' and then she would mutter the thai languge equivilent of 'imbecile...'

and oh, the reflected afternoon sunlight on her naked brown skin...and I was bad and chased whores and made her unhappy...that we have been together for 12 years is a testament of true love...I would die without her...

There is honesty for ya....a key ingredient.....

Old couples..you see them around, sometimes bickering, sometimes mute, but you always get the feeling they belong together. Love does work in mysterious ways. Cheers to all who've found their match.

I posted elsewhere regarding the old Thai farang couple I saw on the BTS one time. They had such a look of happiness between them it was clear they had lived a lifetime together.

A rarity even in Bangkok....it was a joy to see after Nana.....

and then in Abu Dhabi my wife's best friend Nid said: 'most of the men around here say that yer wife has a very nice bum...' and I was chuffed...I knew that she loved her husband and that there was never any possibility of her foolin' around...although there was plenty of opportunity...she useta give me the most soulfull looks of any women I've known, face muscles slack and her eyes would then peer into the back of my heid...and then I would say: 'do you love yer husband, darling?' and then she would mutter the thai languge equivilent of 'imbecile...'

and oh, the reflected afternoon sunlight on her naked brown skin...and I was bad and chased whores and made her unhappy...that we have been together for 12 years is a testament of true love...I would die without her...

I've just picked myself up off the floor cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Smokie I think you'll agree that Tutsi is a genius wordsmith wai.gif

For we Scots this line......

" her eyes would then peer into the back of my heid...and then I would say: 'do you love yer husband, darling?' and then she would mutter the thai languge equivilent of 'imbecile...' "

........is true romance Scots style. Tutsi, you truly imbued a lot of the Glasgwegian spirit when you lived here, and it's never left you.

Genius thumbsup.gif

I've just picked myself up off the floor cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Smokie I think you'll agree that Tutsi is a genius wordsmith wai.gif

For we Scots this line......

" her eyes would then peer into the back of my heid...and then I would say: 'do you love yer husband, darling?' and then she would mutter the thai languge equivilent of 'imbecile...' "

........is true romance Scots style. Tutsi, you truly imbued a lot of the Glasgwegian spirit when you lived here, and it's never left you.

Genius thumbsup.gif

aw, shucks folks...always tryin' to entertain, and I'm lucky as my circumstances have given me plenty of material...

• Like 1

Mine is marvellous too; she even let me marry her in a kilt and made her cousin wear one as well, as "Best Man". Where else would I have found a woman who would have accepted such bizarre behaviour on such an important day in her life?

pastitche ... if what you write is a true story ... and I have no doubt it is ... any chance of a photo?

Happy even if it is just the Thai Best Man in a Kilt ... clap2.gif

Want to know more about

Fish Farms or a simple Australian Visa Application ?

wub.png

Who is that for phuturatica?

I know one member who has been asking about you....whistling.gif

... wasn't that particular member collared?

No, I'm wrong ... got my members mixed up ... rolleyes.gif

Maybe phuturatica's hug wub.png is for all of us who have come out and shared their love?

Want to know more about

Edited by David48

wub.png

Maybe phuturatica's hug wub.png is for all of us who have come out and shared their love?

Want to know more about

No David...I believe it was a lassie asking the question....w00t.gif

wub.png

Want to know more about

You should know better than to ask a lady about the secrets of her heart. annoyed.gif

For the purpose of clarity, the wub.png was for me......I have that effect upon ladies. coffee1.gif

Thank you everyone for some positive stories,

for some of us starting relationships with a Thai lady and seeing too much negatives on the forums, it’s really a heart warmer.

Yes my Thai lady is lovely; 6 months together now smile.png

wish me luck!

Totantaz

I thought, after reading through four pages, that I was going to be the one in the shortest relationship with their Thai lady (nine months, and getting better). Not that that matters, because all of the people who have been together for years and years have been where we are!

After spending the better part of the past decade dating women in their 20's, much to my friends' dismay, I was introduced to my now girlfriend upon my first visit to Thailand last year. Upon seeing her walk into the room, I thought to myself, "please let it be her!" and when my mate's Thai wife grabbed her hand and walked her over to make the introduction, my heart skipped a beat.

It still does every time she looks into my eyes, tells me she loves me, and flashes her gorgeous smile. wub.png

Being 11 months younger than me (I'm 41), and from a poor rural background, like mine, she is the polar opposite of the women I was chasing back in Australia, and that is most likely the reason why it's working so well! Thankfully, for us, it is still the honeymoon period, but we've both been around long enough to know what we want, and how to speak our minds (even if it is in pidgin english).

Like many in this thread, I feel like the happiest guy on earth!

I've just reached for the sick bucket reading that.

when you've finished I suggest you tip it over your head. His is a great story, why can't you just be happy for him?

She is the light of my morning.

She is the joy of my day.

She is the warmth of my night.

Together in love, never we fight.wub.png

The only thing I find disturbing about this topic is the number of posters who seem to consider fighting normal, acceptable or maybe even admirable behavior. Raised voices, verbal of physical attacks, or any display of anger or incivility is simply not cool in my book. I couldn’t live that way but obviously others can. Just an observation on my part.offtopic2.gif

It is true what you say.

I often wonder when I see couples go off & say things that although they may make up later I cannot imagine it is not a scar that can never be healed/forgotten.

I also do not know how they continue from there. Basic respect must be lost at some level & all the sorries in the world cannot remove that type of scar. Just IMO of course

Edited by flying

The only thing I find disturbing about this topic is the number of posters who seem to consider fighting normal, acceptable or maybe even admirable behavior. Raised voices, verbal of physical attacks, or any display of anger or incivility is simply not cool in my book. I couldn’t live that way but obviously others can. Just an observation on my part.offtopic2.gif

It is true what you say.

I often wonder when I see couples go off & say things that although they may make up later I cannot imagine it is not a scar that can never be healed/forgotten.

I also do not know how they continue from there. Basic respect must be lost at some level & all the sorries in the world cannot remove that type of scar. Just IMO of course

It depends upon your interpretation. I agree shouting and hurtful words are out of order. I thought we were talking about a bit of fun really.

Communication is the key of course here...with important issues....and listening to your partner.

wub.png

Want to know more about

You should know better than to ask a lady about the secrets of her heart. annoyed.gif

For the purpose of clarity, the wub.png was for me......I have that effect upon ladies. coffee1.gif

Haha cheesy.gif You guys crack me up!

The :wub: emoticon was for everyone who was feeling all loved up. Kinda wish I felt the same.

The wub.png emoticon was for everyone who was feeling all loved up. Kinda wish I felt the same.

X X X

Its the least we can do...

I love ya too phuturatica...as "one of the boys" but shhh....you know what jealousy is like....tongue.png

Can I say something?

Now it 3 in morning. I have to wake for turn on air for fish.

Now I can not sleep and hot and my nphew sing song when sleep so come here for say hello na ka

Mr Man I give you also wub.png

David is a lucky man! thumbsup.gif

My girl has gone to sleep....sad.pnglaugh.png

• Like 1

When my now wife first told 'The Family' she had a farang boyfriend their first question was "Is he boxing you?" (a definite no-no) which seems to be an accepted thing from Thai men (just watch any daily soap on TV).

Plenty of verbals, Thai ladies can do that in spades, but always justified to keep me in line when necessary. Love the fact she wants to do it, when needed and deserved, to help keep us together rather than give up and walk away.

Having said that, most most problems eventually come down to communication and cultural misunderstandings.

It's a big learning curve for both, but gets better with time. biggrin.png

• Like 1