My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

Approaching 12 years and perfectly happy. Had are first child last year and are even happier.

Happier than perfectly happy?... good for you!

biggrin.png

My parents use to take me to the Happy Eater when I was a kid. It paid off. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

My parents took me to Lords...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like sweet music to me....smile.png

Same for me

Married 12.5 years and could not be happier.

Wake up every morning and greeted with a smile...yes, a Thai smile

Fantastic.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

What kind of Thai smile. There are so many. I particularly like the one that says you are a stupid buffalo and I hate you smile.

Yes...I like that "stupid buffalo and I hate you smile" too.

It makes me realise how lucky I am.

Edited by kevjohn

Approaching 12 years and perfectly happy. Had are first child last year and are even happier.

biggrin.png

My parents use to take me to the Happy Eater when I was a kid. It paid off. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

You have my sympathies. wink.png

I'm very happy since I was able to persuade the mother of my children to peaceably decamp to greener pastures.

All my current Thai "ladies" are truly lovely, when they start to go off, they're out!

But most of the credit for my happiness is due to my two super-duper lovely angelic perfect babies, peals of joyous laughter out of all of us throughout the day.

The only black lining in the silver cloud is financial, but that's a relatively minor detail in the big picture.

biggrin.png

My parents took me to the airport. Waved goodbye and that seemed to make them perfectly happy...........ermm.gif

my Thai lady is not lovely sad.png therefore my question for the resident experts "could the reason be that the lady i married 33 years ago is not Thai?" huh.png

favourable answers only please!

I was just about to say the same lol.

The answer is simple. Most ladies are lovely! biggrin.png

No need for a topic title change though!

I suspect many of the guys who think all Thai women are bad came to Thailand because their mate down the pub told them that Thai women are all perfect. Their mate probably told them that Thai women all look like dolls, enjoy doing household chores and live to serve their husband (like a slave treats their master) regardless of how ugly, smelly, fat, drunken and socially inept he may be.

These guys are obviously in for a shock when they find out that Thai women are actually all unique human beings with independent thoughts (and desires) and, of course, imperfections. Also, it doesn't help that the guy's mate from the pub told him that, to find a Thai wife / girlfriend, he just needs to go to a strip club in Phuket and buy the one with the best body.

Correct brit....and we are all individuals too. Ahh....the truth comes out on TV at last....laugh.png

• Like 1

My dog licks me every morning, love it.

I get the added pleasure of the occassional gas.

BTW, I keep thinking about a story I read in here a few days ago about the gentleman's wife staying by the side of their beloved dog as it died.

Any man that can have the chance to be with a woman as compassionate and loving as that is one of the luckiest guys in the world.

Everytime I get angry at my broomstick rider, I look at the way the dogs are cared for (and the mother too) and I remember that some things are more important in life than a bit of overspending or the "annoying" generosity with those in need. Besides, this is the only person since my mum that has been able to buy me underwear that I like (or fit into).

• Like 2

Two posts deleted.One off topic & one homophobic. Can we please keep it clean .

Thanks.

Yes thanks to the moderator. A quick reminder....please post about how much you love your other half.

Be she Thai or whatever I don't mind. No hate on this thread.

Thanks. wai.gif

• Like 1

I hate to bust your bubbles, but many of my friends have confirmed that I married the finest lady in Thailand. She is adored by my friends and relatives on 3 continents.

7 years ago when we tied the knot I had no idea what great fortune was befalling me that day. We share the same vision and work together like cheese and crackers.

I still feel compelled to profess my love to her each day, which is usually countered by a "you should", or a "I love me too". But I get her back in a similar way just as often.

We are currently raising 4 kids that needed parents, and she is always helping others in need too.

They broke the mold on this one.

You must be crackers.

• Like 2

dam_n it Blether, so many good posts here including your own .. run out of "likes" soz.

edwinclapham, since we are all touchy/feely for the moment ... I 'Liked it' on your behalf.

dam_n it Blether, so many good posts here including your own .. run out of "likes" soz.

edwinclapham, since we are all touchy/feely for the moment ... I 'Liked it' on your behalf.

Oh cheers David, very kind of youwai.gifwai.gif

Nice thread !

My Thai wife is indeed lovely.

After 5 years of marriage I am still as happy as ever & amazed daily by her in so many ways.

So glad to have found her. I know we happily will grow old together

• Like 2