My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for some positive stories,

for some of us starting relationships with a Thai lady and seeing too much negatives on the forums, it’s really a heart warmer.

Yes my Thai lady is lovely; 6 months together now smile.png

wish me luck!

Totantaz

Welcome to Thaivisa, welcomeani.gif

I should warn you that this thread is unusualy group huggish and friendly, it won't last biggrin.png

I think he has bribed a few people and may have even promise 'like' futures n all.

I thought it was because he was being 'Platinum Pedigree Best Behaviour Blether' and is waiting for a licking from Rooo's dog ... whistling.gif

I am on my best behaviour however I'm tempted to bribe Rooo's dog to bite a couple of people on my behalf. biggrin.png

• Like 1

My Thai lady stinks of garlic today....

just thought i'd share that sick.gif

Count your blessings. Now if the stink was plaraa, that would most definitely be a long minus in the lovely scoreboard sick.gif

that is banned from the house....kept leaving the lid off the jar

You are so content that you spend most of your life posting on here, over 13000 posts would be testament to that.

I bet you hardly see your thai lady.

He might have a photo of her on his desk top.

Indeed I do. smile.png

Absence does make the heart grow fonder....wub.png

Great thread, Smokie.

Good to see so many happy fellas in TV land.

My wife is Lao. She's not always lovely, but when she smiles, all is forgiven.

I think she feels the same. We laugh a lot.

40 years together last month.

Congratulations and quite superb to hear wai.gif

Great thread, Smokie.

40 years? Blimey, that IS a long time. Fair play to you.

Great thread, Smokie.

Congratulations wub.png an inspiration for us all mate!

Great thread, Smokie.

40 years? Blimey, that IS a long time. Fair play to you.

Yeah well done to the both of you!

I never did get married to always find a smile.png in the morning...shit happens and you always got to be prepared...but, I haveta admit that there has been a lot less unpleasantness with my thai wife of 12 years than before...we deal with the shit together like any functional couple would do and it helps to strengthen the relationship...

'the daughter is pregnant again!' (aw, shit...)...'the brother was just run over by a pick up and requires major surgery!' (jezuz christ...)...but I love my darling thai wife...

That's the spirit. In the last couple of years wife's mom was near death after a scooter accident, my father did die of cancer and there has been enough stress from other external events to ascertain what I already knew before I married her, she's a true fighter that I'm honored to have by my side. Still wouldn't call her lovely, though rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Great thread, Smokie.

OMG, well done geez I think I was just starting school when you got tagged and bagged, Congrats my friend.

for some of us starting relationships with a Thai lady and seeing too much negatives on the forums, it’s really a heart warmer.

wish me luck!

Totantaz

I thought, after reading through four pages, that I was going to be the one in the shortest relationship with their Thai lady (nine months, and getting better). Not that that matters, because all of the people who have been together for years and years have been where we are!

After spending the better part of the past decade dating women in their 20's, much to my friends' dismay, I was introduced to my now girlfriend upon my first visit to Thailand last year. Upon seeing her walk into the room, I thought to myself, "please let it be her!" and when my mate's Thai wife grabbed her hand and walked her over to make the introduction, my heart skipped a beat.

It still does every time she looks into my eyes, tells me she loves me, and flashes her gorgeous smile. wub.png

Being 11 months younger than me (I'm 41), and from a poor rural background, like mine, she is the polar opposite of the women I was chasing back in Australia, and that is most likely the reason why it's working so well! Thankfully, for us, it is still the honeymoon period, but we've both been around long enough to know what we want, and how to speak our minds (even if it is in pidgin english).

Like many in this thread, I feel like the happiest guy on earth!

• Like 2

wish me luck!

Totantaz

I thought, after reading through four pages, that I was going to be the one in the shortest relationship with their Thai lady (nine months, and getting better). Not that that matters, because all of the people who have been together for years and years have been where we are!

After spending the better part of the past decade dating women in their 20's, much to my friends' dismay, I was introduced to my now girlfriend upon my first visit to Thailand last year. Upon seeing her walk into the room, I thought to myself, "please let it be her!" and when my mate's Thai wife grabbed her hand and walked her over to make the introduction, my heart skipped a beat.

It still does every time she looks into my eyes, tells me she loves me, and flashes her gorgeous smile. wub.png

Being 11 months younger than me (I'm 41), and from a poor rural background, like mine, she is the polar opposite of the women I was chasing back in Australia, and that is most likely the reason why it's working so well! Thankfully, for us, it is still the honeymoon period, but we've both been around long enough to know what we want, and how to speak our minds (even if it is in pidgin english).

I've just reached for the sick bucket reading that.

wish me luck!

Totantaz

You keep a bucket specially for that ??

I hate it when that little bit of sick comes up into the back of your throat.

• Like 2

wish me luck!

Totantaz

Glad it hit the spot! thumbsup.gif

I never did get married to always find a smile.png in the morning...shit happens and you always got to be prepared...but, I haveta admit that there has been a lot less unpleasantness with my thai wife of 12 years than before...we deal with the shit together like any functional couple would do and it helps to strengthen the relationship...

'the daughter is pregnant again!' (aw, shit...)...'the brother was just run over by a pick up and requires major surgery!' (jezuz christ...)...but I love my darling thai wife...

That's the spirit. In the last couple of years wife's mom was near death after a scooter accident, my father did die of cancer and there has been enough stress from other external events to ascertain what I already knew before I married her, she's a true fighter that I'm honored to have by my side. Still wouldn't call her lovely, though rolleyes.gif

yeah...and I got another story...here we are in Abu Dhabi and some jive XXXXX penned the car in the parking space with his huge Land Cruiser...normal behavoir for folks arond there... and then I leaned on the horn and here he comes with a gang of other XXXXXXand they surrounded our car menacingly...we had just been to the liquor shop and the wife calmly picked up a bottle of vodka and cradled it in her lap...she was ready to rumble...

she's only 4'11" and I was impressed and I explained to theXXXXX that their car was blocking my exit and then they backed off, grumbling...the wife then just tossed the vodka bottle into the back seat and 'ho, hum...'

it would've been a fight that we couldn't win (the Middle East is like Thailand and you can never win against the locals) but she didn't care...she would go down fighting and take some of them with her..wotta woman...and she's got the nicest ass that I've ever seen!

Edited by Rooo

I've been with my missus for 10 years in July. We were together (and by that I mean living together full time) for 4 1/2 years before we finally wed. She has stuck with me through thick and thin, and there have certainly been some thin times. I've never given her 1 satang in the sense i've paid for her loyalty, she in fact supported me financially for a good percentage of our courtship. We went back to the UK in 2006.

With her support, and both our hard work, we have now returned to Thailand in an infinitely better position than what we were in when we left.I was able to go back to uni and do post-grad work, and she was able to go to college in the UK, and has continued this since we came back to LoS.

Yes, she does my head in at times, and I reciprocate that by doing her head in (or is it the other way round?). Yes we argue, yes we have our diffences. No marriage is perfect.

Do I for one minute question her motives for being with me? no. Do I for one minute think our relationship is not 100% genuine? no. If it wasn't, then that would have come out years ago.

Do I adore her? there is no question in that. Am I stupid enough to not see that that admiration and love is not recipricated? no question in that either, it is as real as you get.

Another poster has in the last few days has insinuated, basically because I am married to a Thai, that she must therefore, shall we say, be of less salubrius character.

It is a common misconception. I do accept that there are enough horror stories out there on the web that will confirm this sentiment. It is however like a bad review of a hotel, only those with an axe to grind go online to publise the fact. The people that walk away happy never generally shout about it.

This is a great thread, and I am happy and proud to say My Thai Lady is Lovely!

Great post. I hope you share many more years of fighting and making up....clap2.gif

Edited by smokie36

Great thread, Smokie.

I have been with my wife 10 years but it feels like 40. Do I get a pat on the back the same as Xangsamhua ?

• Like 1

Great thread, Smokie.

I have been with my wife 10 years but it feels like 40. Do I get a pat on the back the same as Xangsamhua ?

Haha!

I've been with my missus for 10 years in July. We were together (and by that I mean living together full time) for 4 1/2 years before we finally wed. She has stuck with me through thick and thin, and there have certainly been some thin times. I've never given her 1 satang in the sense i've paid for her loyalty, she in fact supported me financially for a good percentage of our courtship. We went back to the UK in 2006.

With her support, and both our hard work, we have now returned to Thailand in an infinitely better position than what we were in when we left.I was able to go back to uni and do post-grad work, and she was able to go to college in the UK, and has continued this since we came back to LoS.

Yes, she does my head in at times, and I reciprocate that by doing her head in (or is it the other way round?). Yes we argue, yes we have our diffences. No marriage is perfect.

Do I for one minute question her motives for being with me? no. Do I for one minute think our relationship is not 100% genuine? no. If it wasn't, then that would have come out years ago.

Do I adore her? there is no question in that. Am I stupid enough to not see that that admiration and love is not recipricated? no question in that either, it is as real as you get.

Another poster has in the last few days has insinuated, basically because I am married to a Thai, that she must therefore, shall we say, be of less salubrius character.

It is a common misconception. I do accept that there are enough horror stories out there on the web that will confirm this sentiment. It is however like a bad review of a hotel, only those with an axe to grind go online to publise the fact. The people that walk away happy never generally shout about it.

Great post. I hope you share many more years of fighting and making up....clap2.gif

Thank you. Knowing both our characters, if in 30 years time you see an old couple walking down the street bashing each other over their heads with walking sticks, it's safe to say, 'there goes LL with his missus!'

You'll see us 10 minutes later sharing a bowl of noodles like nothing had happened.

(i won't mention the other make-up things, TV has decency rules)

Edited by LucidLucifer

Thank you. Knowing both our characters, if in 30 years time you see an old couple walking down the street bashing each other over their heads with walking sticks, it's safe to say, 'there goes LL with his missus!'

You'll see us 10 minutes later sharing a bowl of noodles like nothing had happened.

(i won't mention the other make-up things, TV has decency rules)

Ahh yes....making up is so much fun.....mind you I wouldn't mind a decent Pad Thai now and then. Mine has to come from the street corner....biggrin.png

and then in Abu Dhabi my wife's best friend Nid said: 'most of the men around here say that yer wife has a very nice bum...' and I was chuffed...I knew that she loved her husband and that there was never any possibility of her foolin' around...although there was plenty of opportunity...she useta give me the most soulfull looks of any women I've known, face muscles slack and her eyes would then peer into the back of my heid...and then I would say: 'do you love yer husband, darling?' and then she would mutter the thai languge equivilent of 'imbecile...'

and oh, the reflected afternoon sunlight on her naked brown skin...and I was bad and chased whores and made her unhappy...that we have been together for 12 years is a testament of true love...I would die without her...