My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

I am married to my best mate who happens to be my wife, who has given me wonderful twin sons.

An uncomplicated relationship full of laughter, teasing and humour .

Rich or poor we will grow old together.wub.png

Edwinclapham has hit the nail on the head about marrying a Thai lady. The uncomplicated and fun relationship is heaven - something I always dreamed of when I was in a western marriage. This time around I have found what was missing back then - marriage number 2 to a Thai lady solved that problem,

That is why we all are interested in this forum by the way - we all belong to a very special club - married and living in Thailand, married to a thai lady in another country, or just single and enjoying all that this country has to offer - it doesn't matter the situation we all have been bitten by the bug.

Shhhhh! Don't tell everyone - we will have the rest of the world here if everyone finds out.

The special club you have found is the club with members that have found a Thai lady that is with you for you and not for the money. An incredibly rare commodity here. Congratulations to you all, you are in a miniscule minority.

So sez you

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am married to my best mate who happens to be my wife, who has given me wonderful twin sons.

An uncomplicated relationship full of laughter, teasing and humour .

Rich or poor we will grow old together.wub.png

Edwinclapham has hit the nail on the head about marrying a Thai lady. The uncomplicated and fun relationship is heaven - something I always dreamed of when I was in a western marriage. This time around I have found what was missing back then - marriage number 2 to a Thai lady solved that problem,

That is why we all are interested in this forum by the way - we all belong to a very special club - married and living in Thailand, married to a thai lady in another country, or just single and enjoying all that this country has to offer - it doesn't matter the situation we all have been bitten by the bug.

Shhhhh! Don't tell everyone - we will have the rest of the world here if everyone finds out.

The special club you have found is the club with members that have found a Thai lady that is with you for you and not for the money. An incredibly rare commodity here. Congratulations to you all, you are in a miniscule minority.

Probably not as miniscule as you might like to think.

It would be nice to get this thread back on track! Its been running very nicely until a few now.. There is always one!

I'm sorry if i have offended you. I really don't mean to offend anyone. I just think its important that blokes realise the minefield they are walking in to. thumbsup.gif

It would be nice to get this thread back on track! Its been running very nicely until a few now.. There is always one!

I'm sorry if i have offended you. I really don't mean to offend anyone. I just think its important that blokes realise the minefield they are walking in to. thumbsup.gif

Mate I have been married to my "minefield" for a good few years now. I am enjoying being a self imposed amputee .

Read through the posts ... we dont need lecturing to mate, we have been there done it, and in the main walking around with inane grins on our faces.

Edited by edwinclapham
  • Like 1

Mate I have been married to my "minefield" for a good few years now. I am enjoying being self imposed amputee .

Read through the posts ... we dont need lecturing to mate, we have been there done it, and in the main walking around with inane grins on our faces.

Awww bless, i have offended you! Please accept my unreserved apologies. wai.gif

what Minefield we are walking in?

This thread is "My Thai Lady Is lovely" and that is what we want to talk about. If you want to talk about your real or perceived minefields , start a new Thread

I Love my Thai wife, and she loves me, we have an extended circle of farang friends married to Thais, and they all seem to be happy, They probably have problems like any other married couple,and so do we. but that is not the point of this Thread.

Ps It takes a big man to realize he has being wrong, and to appologiseclap2.gif

• Like 2

what Minefield we are walking in?

This thread is "My Thai Lady Is lovely" and that is what we want to talk about. If you want to talk about your real or perceived minefields , start a new Thread

I Love my Thai wife, and she loves me, we have an extended circle of farang friends married to Thais, and they all seem to be happy, They probably have problems like any other married couple,and so do we. but that is not the point of this Thread.

Ps It takes a big man to realize he has being wrong, and to appologiseclap2.gif

Thats one "P" in apologise. wink.png

I suppose i could have worded differently to "minefield' and if i had would the reaction to my original post be less defensive?

Well i don't know but suffice to say if you're happy i'm happy. Keep smiling, lifes too short to argue dude

speaking the same language doesn't mean that a couple are going to understand each other. Men and women are from different planets.

If it is already so difficult to understand these creatures from a different planet, how can not being able to speak the same language make it any easier? Personally I do not adhere to that quaint truism that women are somehow unfathomable.

I did business in Switzerland for 40 years and English customers thought that the fact that we could speak English together would help communication. It did, but only up to a point. I don't understand human beings, let alone women, gimme a break will you?

• Like 1

Mine's Awesome, 7 years on and loving it. Problems here and there like any couple, but over all it's great.

PS

whats with all these dam_n embedded advertisements??? can't we just keep that junk off to the side. The sites gotta make like 2mill baht a month and he dosn't pay moderators, so do you think we could keep the adds out of the individual posts?

install do not track plus, its free

• Like 1

Oozing back on topic....I remain a very happy and contented member.... as I'm sure many who have contributed do also.

You should all consider yourselves lucky....if many of the posts on other threads are true!!

• Like 1

My Thai lady, by a man who must have met her before I did...biggrin.png

Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And Summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And oft' is his gold complexion dimm'd;

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd:

But thy eternal Summer shall not fade

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

W. Shakespeare, sonnet No. 18.

• Like 2

My Thai lady, by a man who must have met her before I did...biggrin.png

Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And Summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And oft' is his gold complexion dimm'd;

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd:

But thy eternal Summer shall not fade

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

W. Shakespeare, sonnet No. 18.

That must be a first for Thaivisa, those words are over 400 years old and they show the genius of Shakespeare and the beauty of the English language.

Blissful

Well it was a quiet day... now wife wants to know why I have not posted on this thread. I told her that as we have been married for 100 years its not necessa..... hold on a minute shes interrupting me....

Sorry about that.. she says we have only been married for 25 years, I said it seems like a hundred....

So anyway here it is My Thai Lady Is Lovely .... ok now dear???

yes dear ... no dear .... what another headache......

• Like 2

great stuff this culture, i am shocked at thai visa members showing such style, wheres my wifes a robbing ex-whore comments?

Australians yooze culture...

yes aussies always ooze something, usually beer, cigarette smoke or sweat, we gave the world kulture

well...you know...all of my lady's attributes don't have to be pleasing:

SONNET 130

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;

Coral is far more red than her lips' red;

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,

But no such roses see I in her cheeks;

And in some perfumes is there more delight

Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

I love to hear her speak, yet well I know

That music hath a far more pleasing sound;

I grant I never saw a goddess go;

My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:

And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare

As any she belied with false compare.

re: the final couplet: 'hey! you creep...Nigel over there thinks that my butt is beautiful so that ye better watch out!'...and then tutsi sighs: 'I know, my darling...I know...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1