House Builder Recommendations For Buriram

Dondon

My Thai wife and I are looking to build a home hopefully starting in the Nov/Dec time frame. Looking for a local builder with good reputation for a modest 2 bed home. Our lot is just south of Muang Buriram area. Small, nice lot in family area. Any recommendations are welcomed and much appreciated. Have seen work of one local builder and is good but want to get other ideas, opinions and have options for price and scheduling.

Thanks

Are you looking for a Thai builder and a Thai style build.

Will you/are you capable of supervising.

This may be better suited to the House Building forum where a couple of members from Buriram have previously contributed. There is a whole host of general advice in there as well.

If your wanting it done perfect but expensive then Alan the builder if you want to take a chance on a Thai team then cheap and probably 80% chance of being perfect... Go look at a few builds of a few Thai teams to see if they are ok before using them .. Alan has his own website so you can view from there

If your wanting it done perfect but expensive then Alan the builder if you want to take a chance on a Thai team then cheap and probably 80% chance of being perfect... Go look at a few builds of a few Thai teams to see if they are ok before using them .. Alan has his own website so you can view from there

I think that your 80% figure is wildly optimistic for any build in excess of, say 1.5m Baht.

Up to that figure I would take a "chance".

• Like 1