The Black Ravens Around My Place Are All Female

grumpyoldman

I'd call the police and stop that that right away.

http://imgur.com/gallery/uJONI

That's hilarious, often wanted to do that a helmet checkpoint.

@KB, you are probably right, I'd say it was a crow that woke me up with that and yes I have good eyesight but not that good !

@Chantal, I believe any type of bird is more polite than a bird that goes through people's stuff on the beach while they are in the water

@stevenl, yes because I am the handsome man

@shot, man (!) Ian Anderson has gotten fat !!! (Jethro Tull reference)

LOL Grumpyoldman...at least they are polite unlike seagulls who tend to be slightly more abusive.

Seagulls....rats with wings.

....wait...thinking of raven/sex joke.....

hahahahaha cant believe that all you 'long timers' dont get it.krup krup krup

Oh, we got it. I just couldn't think of a follow up bird/gender/thai language joke.

That's hilarious, often wanted to do that a helmet checkpoint.

That vid was obviously staged. Here is a real one by BigBikeBkk where the BIB didn't high five him, he smacked him in the head with his ticket book! lol.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by NomadJoe

NomadJoe, I'll bet I'm the only guy in Phuket who has actually been chased down !

Signal at Viset and Sai Yuan, rainy day, no traffic, I'm sitting out in the middle and decide "what the hell" and run the light, turn onto Sai Yuan.

Up by the Lanna Som Tom restaurant (which BTW has some great somtam) I hear a beep-beep, and here is a cop on a bike in an orange rain slicker, pulling me over !!!! Unbelievable !

Even funnier when I ask what the fine is he says between 300-1000thb. Get to the Chalong fine window, same deal, the guy says between 300-1000thb. O.k. chop 300, he says it'll be 500, done!

NomadJoe, I'll bet I'm the only guy in Phuket who has actually been chased down !

Signal at Viset and Sai Yuan, rainy day, no traffic, I'm sitting out in the middle and decide "what the hell" and run the light, turn onto Sai Yuan.

Up by the Lanna Som Tom restaurant (which BTW has some great somtam) I hear a beep-beep, and here is a cop on a bike in an orange rain slicker, pulling me over !!!! Unbelievable !

Even funnier when I ask what the fine is he says between 300-1000thb. Get to the Chalong fine window, same deal, the guy says between 300-1000thb. O.k. chop 300, he says it'll be 500, done!

And I bet your the only person in Phuket to ever be fined for running a red light period! It's so commonplace that I have always assumed that it wasn't a crime.