Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if you succeed don't let her dance, she'll get TV banned from the interent. :D

I dance better if i am a bit drunk well that´s just when doing it for fun...in a show...well being sober is the best option... :o

I am very excited I just came from seeing my two favourites flamenco dancers...I think i am going to dance in the main salon...

So suegha you want to get me drunk... :D

OK J&B with coke please... :D

Beer and Donner Kebabs where I come from!

Donner Kebabs, what are those?

I'm not so sure of the spelling, it could be 'doner'. Anyway, it's a pitta bread sliced open and filled to busrsting point with a minced lamb that rotates on a cooker, which is thinly sliced, they then add chilli sauce, garlic sauce (other things perhaps?) - in a posh place they add a 'tiny' bit of salad.

Most people have only ever eaten them drunk as they are a vile greasy mess, the lamb usually tastes like cardboard, hence the sauces, and they are impossible to eat without making a mess and for many people, vomit inducing!

However, a guy in Ireland made them with good quality lamb, properly cooked, good sauces and always fresh (not guaranteed anywhere else) and they did taste very good. You didn't need to be drunk to enjoy one, I'd sometimes have one for my evening meal on my way home from work...

Edited by suegha

I'm not so sure of the spelling, it could be 'doner'. Anyway, it's a pitta bread sliced open and filled to busrsting point with a minced lamb that rotates on a cooker, which is thinly sliced, they then add chilli sauce, garlic sauce (other things perhaps?) - in a posh place they add a 'tiny' bit of salad.

Most people have only ever eaten them drunk as they are a vile greasy mess, the lamb usually tastes like cardboard, hence the sauces, and they are impossible to eat without making a mess and for many people, vomit inducing!

However, a guy in Ireland made them with good quality lamb, properly cooked, good sauces and always fresh (not guaranteed anywhere else) and they did taste very good. You didn't need to be drunk to enjoy one, I'd sometimes have one for my evening meal on my way home from work...

:o:D:D

I knew a good place in edinburgh where you didn´t need to be drunk to enjoy them. I liked without the pita bread, in a plate like a normal dish.

:o:D:D

I knew a good place in edinburgh where you didn´t need to be drunk to enjoy them. I liked without the pita bread, in a plate like a normal dish.

This does surprise me. I know Edinburgh (and all Scotland) is not renowned for the healthy food. I heard of one place that served kebab meat battered and deep fried!!! A day nearer a heart attack when you have something like that.

By the way I was trying to get you drunk so that you could dance for us! No ulterior motive. Honest!

Oh here's your large J&B and coke! Enjoy. I have had so many Harvey Wallbangers I think I'll be up there dancing with you - can you teach me flamenco?

its 7:39 am,in Bangkok at the minute.just having some breakfast then heading up to Surin meeting up with totster and yorky in lampys pub,i'm giving drinking lessons to the English today

Giving Yorky drinking lessons is like trying to teach a dolphin how to swim. :o

cv

Sounds just like something we eat here in the states called, Hyros (spelling isn't right). It's a Greek dish, or mediterranean in general. I love those!

There was a really good lebanese restaurant at Tollcross in Edinburgh that did a mean kebab to take away but you could also eat inside off a plate. Yummmm!!

Any way - here I am sweating away in my pappaya outfit and i seem to have no audience!? Must be the time difference or something. Or Sunday lie-ins. Or (Sob) nobody loves me syndrome setting in?

Ah, well, will try again later to pull the punters - perhaps i should try the "Hellohansumman" manouever instead of "Good evening, Sir? May I be of assistance?" manouever?

So happy Sunday everyone!

Sounds just like something we eat here in the states called, Hyros (spelling isn't right). It's a Greek dish, or mediterranean in general. I love those!

gyro's tbb,gyro's

well i havent managed to get drunk as yet,but there is always tonight..................................

I heard that you were legless by 8.30 pm and had to leave :D You truely are a lightweight shandy drinking paddy. :D

P.S. It don't matter how drunk you are , there is no excuse for full on snogging in public. :D:D

legless... can't remember... but there's always tonight...

hey scampy.. oops.. sorry wes... most birds are sexy when angry ! :o

totster :D

LJ? Did i hear right you were snogging in Surin at 8.30?? And had to leave...?

We should have kept you locked up in the dungeon with Wolfie... You definitely will be coming in the back door the next time...!

yeah ver :o:D:D:D:D:D:D y true patsycrap,we went out to dance to that rod stewart song,you know the one?????????

By the way I was trying to get you drunk so that you could dance for us! No ulterior motive. Honest!

Oh here's your large J&B and coke! Enjoy. I have had so many Harvey Wallbangers I think I'll be up there dancing with you - can you teach me flamenco?

I know Suegha...I know you want me to dance...and I do it better when I have a drink or two...so play the music...so we can start dancing...Patsycat do you have your outfit ready? :o

BTW the restaurant in Edinburgh i was talking about is the Palmira, not far away for Edinburgh Festival Theatre...

Edited by Glauka

gyro's tbb,gyro's

Thank you, I knew there was a g in there somewhere. :o

well i havent managed to get drunk as yet,but there is always tonight..................................

Every one is welcome. Just be careful of some of the dodgy characters you may have the pleasure of conversing with. But all in all, we are a harmless bunch.

Until Patsycat gets out her melons and a sledgehammer, then iit's all down hill from there.