Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course Suegha, it would be a great pleasure dancing with you.

why are you feeling world-weary... :o

Well what would you like to drink... :D

:D A Romance on TV......? Wow, that would be something :D Can we join the progress? :D ......Please?

LaoPo

Old croc you know you are my hero, ...Suegha is my gentleman...

I like you both... :D

GRRRRRR! Laopo could you not keep your mouth shout!!! :o

Now they are going to know each other existence (Does this sentence have any meaning in english?)

GRRRRRR! Laopo could you not keep your mouth shout!!! :o

Now they are going to know each other existence (Does this sentence have any meaning in english?)

:D Perdon Guapa! :D

LaoPo

GRRRRRR! Laopo could you not keep your mouth shout!!! :D

:D Perdon Guapa! :D

LaoPo

Esta bien...solo bromeaba...however now i am in a muddle am I? :o

Of course Suegha, it would be a great pleasure dancing with you.

why are you feeling world-weary... :o

Well what would you like to drink... :D

Thank you Glauka, I'll have the best spanish white wine you have, also get the music playing, I'm in the mood...

ps the problem with some people is they don't know the difference between friendship and romance!!! Thank you for calling me a gentleman.

:D:D What have you done Laopo...now all the dirty clothes are going to be known... :D

To make it up to you...can I come and do the laundry...including ironing your beautiful 'lacy' white dancing dresses....or are they with red, like the gypsies wear? :D

LaoPo

Thanks LaoPo.

Is there anyway I can escape with my love for two beautiful ladies intact as well as my manhood?

:D

Of course OC....I know of this secret hidden small beautiful island with just 1 romantic cottage, right on the sparkling white sandy beach, with 2 double Kingsize beds, draped with the finest Chinese silk.... You wish me to ask if it's free for the weekend? :D

Champagne, fine wines, Caviar, Spanish Gypsy music...the Bolero :D ...it's all included :o ...what do you say?

Manhood...? just eat healthy for a few days and leave the booze....you will be fit enough :D

LaoPo

:D:D What have you done Laopo...now all the dirty clothes are going to be known... :D

To make it up to you...can I come and do the laundry...including ironing your beautiful 'lacy' white dancing dresses....or are they with red, like the gypsies wear? :D

LaoPo

Thanks LaoPo.

Is there anyway I can escape with my love for two beautiful ladies intact as well as my manhood?

Of course OC....I know of this secret hidden small beautiful island with just 1 romantic cottage, right on the sparkling white sandy beach, with 2 double Kingsize beds, draped with the finest Chinese silk.... You wish me to ask if it's free for the weekend? :D

Champagne, fine wines, Caviar, Spanish Gypsy music...the Bolero :D ...it's all included :o ...what do you say?

Manhood...? just eat healthy for a few days and leave the booze....you will be fit enough :burp:

LaoPo

Sounds good LP. Although I'd prefer to go with Glauka and Khall. Is that possible? :D

Of course Old Croc...of course!

I didn't mean to come along with you and the Ladies...I'm sure you are quite capable of handling the situation. I hope you have fine weather and please...take a camera, will you? :D we wouldn't want to miss anything... :o

LaoPo

Soz fella I got none left but, I'm getting a score in the morning. :o

From the bakers that is, as I leave at 5 in the morn. Good ol Engllish bacon butties, enough to give anyone a buzz.......... :D

redrus

I´m going home in a minute and I´m gonna have to have me some bacon butties.. Been ages since I done that.... With chips!!! Thanks Red! :D:D

snipped...for brevity...

Good Bebop.. We can now agree you know how to use the quote function... .Where´s your post?

Oh shit.. wait... I just saw it .. You´re using my colour man... Jeez... Copies my avatars, copies my colours.... Put your self on that list dude... :burp::D

If great minds think alike, what about sick ones? :D

get a room? :D

Back to that again? :D

Alright, a room for how many and how much are you putting in to the pot? :D

I'll pay for it... if they take Bartercard! But you're up for the bubbly :P

No, no, no, no SAKE! That is what we will be drinking.

LaoPo

Thanks LaoPo.

Manhood...? just eat healthy for a few days and leave the booze....you will be fit enough :burp:

LaoPo

Mine are the red one, and the brighty colour one...please becareful with the ironing...

Thanks Laopo

BTW that sounds like a great plan when are we going? :D

Thanks LaoPo.

Yep.. make sure you pay em both in the morning ! :o

:D Welcome back SexyKitten!

How YOU doin' ... I'm feeling horny, ... baby...

Now there's a change ! :D

totster :D