How Much To Make A New Bathroom

radiola

I am thinking how much would it cost me to completely redo the toilet. It is usual size toilet.

But I want to change tiles, put new sink in, make new shower,

can you do the whole thing for like 20000 bht?

Tiles start at 100 Baht sqm, toilets are just 1,000, hot shower unit can be bought for 1,500 and sink about 600...are you doing the work yourself, have you the tools?.....if paying someone get a few quotes but it shouldnt be more than 20,000, if that...you could even purchase materials yourself and just pay labour costs daily.

I got someone in to take out my old bath, put in a new tiled floor and shower. Cost 54,000 baht.

Obviously it depends on the unit size and quality of the materials etc., but I was talking to a builder recently who was removing a bath and creating a shower pan in the left-over space, and re-tiling just the area vacated by the bath, and his price was 15,000B which included the plumbing. The end result looked very nice and it was almost impossible to tell that there had originally been a bath there.

how much to make a new bathroom. It is usual size toilet.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS! aren't their forum rules which forbid trolling? bah.gifsick.gifbah.gif

Only yesterday Radiola says he wasn't buying the place he was interested in because he was frightened of getting burgled. Will this be an open air bathroom or have you found another place already.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS! aren't their forum rules which forbid trolling? bah.gifsick.gifbah.gif

Only yesterday Radiola says he wasn't buying the place he was interested in because he was frightened of getting burgled. Will this be an open air bathroom or have you found another place already.

In a recent post he claims to have rented someplace with two doors and two windows and was asking the cost for securing windows etc

In a recent post he claims to have rented someplace with two doors and two windows and was asking the cost for securing windows etc

No, that was the place he was buying/has bought/didn't bother about

dudes, i am buying several properties, ok?

Yeah prime property under a bridge is it ?...whistling.gif

yes i bought one umbrella and plastic bed on the beach, i will easily rent it out to some desperate broke chaps here ha ha

yes i bought one umbrella and plastic bed on the beach, i will easily rent it out to some desperate broke chaps here ha ha

Sounds like it's already occupied.

Sounds like it's already occupied.

yes you paid me 5000 bht, waterr is free and the condoms floating in water

Just dont get some of the posters here, they are so negative and full of envy. I am asking honest questions so I am not making any mistake.

So if you are renting a small condo, it is not my problem, adress your frustration to the right direction

I really dont care,forums are build so people can post and ask questions, but who cares, why am i even writing this .........

Edited by radiola

Just dont get some of the posters here, they are so negative and full of envy. I am asking honest questions so I am not making any mistake.

So if you are renting a small condo, it is not my problem, adress your frustration to the right direction

I really dont care,forums are build so people can post and ask questions, but who cares, why am i even writing this .........

violin.gif