Cambodia Visa Run

I have a multiple-entry (3 entry) visa that was issued in the USA. My first 60 days will expire soon. I plan on doing a visa run to Cambodia.

Questions:

1. Will I need any documentation (passport photos, etc.) to obtain a visa to get into Cambodia?

2. Do I need to stay in Cambodia for any amount of time or can I get stamped and come right back to Thailand?

History: Earlier this year, I was in Thailand on a 'visa on arrival' and flew to Cambodia to get another 30 days. I then went back to the USA and obtained a multiple-entry visa (and a really nice wedding ring). :)

Thanks in advance for the information!!!

Thanks! I ended up getting a 30-day extension in the Nakhonsawan office (whose existence I was not aware of until today...I thought I would have to go to Bangkok). Cambodia will have to wait 30 days.

Cheers!

If you are in Nakhon Sawan Province, Tak, Mai Sot, is the closest border crossing. Buses available from NS. About 300 kilometers from NS. Cost of visa to Myanmar is only 500 baht

Thanks! I ended up getting a 30-day extension in the Nakhonsawan office (whose existence I was not aware of until today...I thought I would have to go to Bangkok). Cambodia will have to wait 30 days.

Cheers!

Almost all provinces have an immigration office where extensions can be made now - although some are serviced by an adjoining province. This frequently updated Google map, pinned in useful information, is a good resource for locating them.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214923170432669428134.000465f03d84d91df360b&t=h&z=6