The "Like This" Box.

richardjm65

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear. Normally when one makes a post there's a little blue box displayed on the right which says "Like This". It's not appearing in recent posts that I have made. I may be a bit daft and well into my dotage, but I certainly would not click on the "Like This" box for my own posts.

Unless, of course, I came upon it and recognised the brilliance of it but failed to notice it was one of mine. A problem with the aged, I'm afraid.

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear. Normally when one makes a post there's a little blue box displayed on the right which says "Like This". It's not appearing in recent posts that I have made. I may be a bit daft and well into my dotage, but I certainly would not click on the "Like This" box for my own posts.

Unless, of course, I came upon it and recognised the brilliance of it but failed to notice it was one of mine. A problem with the aged, I'm afraid.

Do you see the box beside other people's posts?

• Like 1

Yes, I do. For instance, it appears beside your post #4 above, but not beside my post #3 above yours. It also appears on Thaddeus's #3. It's terrible to feel so left out.......

Yes, I do. For instance, it appears beside your post #4 above, but not beside my post #3 above yours. It also appears on Thaddeus's #3. It's terrible to feel so left out.......

Its perfectly normal. I don't see a like box beside my post either. This is to prevent you giving yourself likes.

• Like 1

Its perfectly normal. I don't see a like box beside my post either. This is to prevent you giving yourself likes.

Yep, no self gratification allowed on forum time.

Edited by Thaddeus
  • Like 1