British Furniture Shop Owner Caught With Large Quantity Of Drugs In North Pattaya

Rimmer

British Furniture Shop owner caught with large quantity of drugs in North Pattaya

28_05_55_1_3.jpg

PATTAYA:--A British Furniture Shop owner from Jomtien, who is currently on-bail relating to two drugs offences has been arrested for a third time on suspicion of selling drugs.

He was also caught with a large quantity of the class 1 drug Crystal Methamphetamine, commonly known as “Ice”. Police Colonel Tamanoon, the Pattaya Police Chief announced the arrest of Mr. Simon Hall aged 39, who was caught with 25.85g of “Ice” following a search of his apartment on Wongamart Beach in Naklua.

Mr. Hall is listed on the <DELETED> website as the Managing Director of the Pattaya Branch which is reportedly now closed and has been living in Pattaya for six years. The Colonel claims that Mr. Hall is a well-known suspected drug dealer who would sell primarily to foreign customers.

This case will now be added to the two further cases which are outstanding and for now Mr. Hall will be held on remand pending a Court appearance.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-28

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Edited by Rimmer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PATTAYA:--A British Furniture Shop owner from Jomtien, who is currently on-bail relating to two drugs offences has been arrested for a third time on suspicion of selling drugs.

On bail, but acting like nothing has happened? Also called S T U P I D I T Y....... coffee1.gif

I have heard of uneducated, poor and desperate Thai street dealers, unable to speak a foreign language and without a passport, caught with a few grams being denied legal assistance, refused bail and sentenced to many years in jail. What did this man do to be allowed bail?

• Like 1

On bail, but acting like nothing has happened? Also called S T U P I D I T Y....... coffee1.gif

I wouldn't call it stupidity.The guy will most probably be out and about already by the time you read this.Those who are in this situation pay the MIB to keep their cases on the roll.

Oh and by the way,they don't have to do visa runs.

• Like 2

game over tilt?

he probably has donated generously to the local police charities and that's probably why he was out and about living his life thinking he was fireproof but it seems spontaneous combustion does exist.

It looks that they don't let him out on bail now.

Ice cold.....

But I could be wrong...................laugh.png

How much Baht money is he out on bail? Probably only 100,000 Baht or something ?

they are serious offences, not like crossing red lights.

he is not furniture shop owner, probably it's just way of getting business visa

maybe he is the owner according to this

<DELETED>

Edited by Rimmer
Link removed

<DELETED>

Hmmmm, perhaps they should ALL go on holiday somewhere. whistling.gif

Edited by Rimmer
Link removed in quoted reply

<DELETED>

Hmmmm, perhaps they should ALL go on holiday somewhere. whistling.gif

yes laugh.png

an operation like this would make a good disguise for a syndicate....

Everyone is at it now.

A 55 year old housewife from the UK was just caught in Indonesia

http://www.thesun.co...-into-Bali.html

And today i read that even the CIA have been accused of drug runningbah.gif

Edited by Rimmer
Quoted link removed
  • Like 1

This guy will be back on the street in no time. It will cost him a lot.

I agree, there is something very strange on this case.

They arrest him 2 times and they let him go for 2 times with drugs in Thailand.

Somebody is making extra pocket money , no question about that

Again, Pattaya , the breathing place of evil.

This guy will be back on the street in no time. It will cost him a lot.

I agree, there is something very strange on this case.

They arrest him 2 times and they let him go for 2 times with drugs in Thailand.

Somebody is making extra pocket money , no question about that

Again, Pattaya , the breathing place of evil.

Yep, could be a good cash earner for you know who for EVER. BUT, corruption is on the guv's hit list eh. rolleyes.gif

The Colonel claims that Mr. Hall is a well-known suspected drug dealer who would sell primarily to foreign customers.

This case will now be added to the two further cases which are outstanding and for now Mr. Hall will be held on remand pending a Court appearance.

I am not a detective , nor defending anyone, but i smell a rat for some reason.

Seems its only Colonel who is making claims with no evidence at all.

The other 2 cases????

If i dare to speculate, i would guess someone did not pay off or pay enough and something else is going on

25.85g of “Ice” does not seem like a very big amount, and 3rd time caught? hummm? not sure whats going on here...

Edited by Rainmon

I have heard of uneducated, poor and desperate Thai street dealers, unable to speak a foreign language and without a passport, caught with a few grams being denied legal assistance, refused bail and sentenced to many years in jail. What did this man do to be allowed bail?

Dude...if you've been in Thailand for 6 years what were you thinking? Certainly you have heard the horror stories of Thai prisons....oh well, just another day in Pattaya...it's a magnet for losers......and to answer your question" what did this man do to be allowed bail" He most likely paid off the police and turned informant and when he was unable to produce they arrested him because he is a loser and couldnt turn in enough other losers. You do the crime, you do the time...welcome to Thailandcoffee1.gif