British Furniture Shop Owner Caught With Large Quantity Of Drugs In North Pattaya

Rimmer

If it's proven he should be fitted up with a 'concrete overcoat' and consigned to the bottom of the Chao Phraya.

Steady on old boy.........

If you feel that strongly about it, perhaps you could buy a cannon and tie him over the barrel.

Except you have to clean up the mess..................

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is he not already in Jail? Prior drug dealings and free to continue dealing? These Farangs are nothing but trouble.....

Well, given his appearance and the name Hall, the defenders of supposed British purity can't very well claim he's not a pukka sahib Brit who doesn't look British (whatever that means in the 21st century) or that his name doesn't really sound British.

from another thread involving a Brit arrested by Thai police:

before I even entered the thread I knew I would see a foreign name, not racist or bigoted, I just knew it

Who cares? As long as another drug dealing scum is off the streets. Nationality not relevant - if they're deailing drugs they should be treated all the same way. If proven guilty, they deserve the punishment.

A British Furniture Shop owner from Jomtien, who is currently on-bail relating to two drugs offences has been arrested for a third time on suspicion of selling drugs.

There is just no helping some people.......muppet.

Well, he is out of the cupboard now, caught with his drawers down, I expect he will call a cabinet meetingcheesy.gif

• Like 1

they are serious offences, not like crossing red lights.

he is not furniture shop owner, probably it's just way of getting business visa

He was a furniture owner but it closed down 18 months ago.....

Of course the guy got off on bail 2 times previously. He pulled out his wallet and paid a large sum of money We all know this is how it works in thailand...

Or he did not pay enough, s they pinned a 3rd charge

Or they could not make the first 2 stick, so "made" a 3rd charge

Or he did not pay anything at all for the first 2, so they assisted for the 3rd time lucky

There are too many "or" but so far i have not seen any evidence of him selling, so far its only 1 officer claiming and making allegations with no witnesses or hard evidence.

seen the fella about_already nicked twice.....and now a third............deserve 2 b banged up......some people seem above the law.

payments here and there go a long way.

its the same with the bars---majority under police control.... thailand still hold the death penalty---my advice to farrang who travel 2 thailand is simple-

---buy or sell drugs at your peril- laws are there-and will be implemented_ backhanders help......but eventually your luck will run out.!!

if your wanting to travel to thailand for the very first time i would advise you to enjoy yourself..witness the wonderful thai culture--visit some of the worlds greatest landscapes...just dont trust people you have never met....many farrang will be guliable--its like no other country.....in thailand you can purchase everything and anything.....just keep your wits about you.....and avoid dodgy bars and beach road in the early hours of the morning if visiting pattaya.

and the jet skies which are owned by the local police.....when you return after enjoying 30 minutes-----will be told damage mister? happan dozens of time a day

just avoid like the plague.......

• Like 1

This guy will be back on the street in no time. It will cost him a lot.

I agree, there is something very strange on this case.

They arrest him 2 times and they let him go for 2 times with drugs in Thailand.

Somebody is making extra pocket money , no question about that

Again, Pattaya , the breathing place of evil.

If you're not a flight risk the Thai law provides an option that you can stay out on bail untill the case goes to court,this option is available for the right backhander of course.

they are serious offences, not like crossing red lights.

he is not furniture shop owner, probably it's just way of getting business visa

maybe he is the owner according to this

<DELETED>

Hmmmm, perhaps they should ALL go on holiday somewhere. whistling.gif

yes laugh.png

an operation like this would make a good disguise for a syndicate....

Everyone is at it now.

A 55 year old housewife from the UK was just caught in Indonesia

http://www.thesun.co...-into-Bali.html

And today i read that even the CIA have been accused of drug runningbah.gif

Nothing new about the CIA link. Just put the name Gary Eitel into google. Some people suggest that its a convenient way to raise funds for black ops and isn't it interesting that Afganistan is number one heroin exporter in the world when the country is controlled by the US military and pals but under the Taliban it was number two behind Burma

Edited by Rimmer
Quoted link removed

Large drug bust? 25.83 grams? that's not even an ounce. What do they call a Very large drug bust? I'm not advocating drugs mind you, I'm just saying..

Starter Kit

post-97356-0-95572300-1338217902_thumb.j

• Like 1

Who is currently on-bail relating to two drugs offences has been arrested for a third time on suspicion of selling drugs. The Colonel claims that Mr. Hall is a well-known suspected drug dealer who would sell primarily to foreign customers.

So why is this crud still in the country or not already serving a very hefty prison sentence?

Hopefully it will be three times lucky and this time he will receive the death penalty as a lethel injection is the cheaper option to the tax payer rather than keeping these vermin in cages for the rest of they`re lives.

post-110219-0-72895200-1338218842_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Marvellous how the scum of the earth all gravitate to Thailand.When are the Government going to take the Indonesian or Singapore approach to drug sellers ?

I thought they gravitated to the UK, according to some members of the UK press.

I have heard of uneducated, poor and desperate Thai street dealers, unable to speak a foreign language and without a passport, caught with a few grams being denied legal assistance, refused bail and sentenced to many years in jail. What did this man do to be allowed bail?

It looks that they don't let him out on bail now.

Ice cold.....

But I could be wrong...................laugh.png

Can someone give me a lift to the bank??? I`ll pay the petrol..LOL

All the accusations may very well be true, and if they are I hope he 'rots in Hell', BUT,with all the focus on the accused nobody seems to be considering the potential that the BIB didn't have a strong enough case the first 2 times so they 'planted' some evidence (small packet of 'ICE' - which they had in their BIB-shirt-pocket). You can just imagine all the possibilities, other than him being a hard-core drug dealer. We may never really know........ although something to think about........

Another Brit, a middle aged women discribed as the neighbor from hell in England and some other Brits have been arrested in Bali for smuggling £1.6 million worth of cocaine via Thailand.

It appears these Brits are a real nasty bunch, hardcore scum of the lowest order.

It is now likely that all will receive the death penalty.

Headline:

http://www.dailymail...arole-help.html

At least they won`t be serving a short term prison sentence in soft touch Britain, but will now face South East Asian justice, out of society forever.

When will these people even learn?

post-110219-0-31956000-1338224101_thumb.

post-110219-0-02699700-1338224109_thumb.

Marvellous how the scum of the earth all gravitate to Thailand.When are the Government going to take the Indonesian or Singapore approach to drug sellers ?

There are drug dealers in every country. Only difference is, in Thailand the dealers can pay their way out and keep right on dealing... wai.gif

One thing worse than drug dealers are people who want other people dead, of course not by their own hands but by "someone" or "the authorities". Move along, take care of your own business alright?

One thing worse than drug dealers are people who want other people dead, of course not by their own hands but by "someone" or "the authorities". Move along, take care of your own business alright?

I would willingly volunteer to be executioner with the satisfaction that I am doing society a favour and saving lives into the bargain from the poison weed.

I am sure there are others that would also be prepared to take up a position as executioners if the job came up on the job vacant classifieds.

But of course these dealers in death will receive a trial and be either incarcerated for the rest of their natural or put down according to the law of the land.

I certainly will not lose any sleep over them. Whatever way these death dealers are dealt with suits me, providing it results with them being out of society for good.

It just shows that you can be a foreign drug dealer in Thailand and get away with it . If you have the cash.

He is probably broke now so we can say goodbye to him for good. He will not be missed.

Edited by balo

The problem with these drug arrests, is that it is easy to plant drugs on you or for the police to claim they found drugs. Just like the airport scam I included here.

Because the police or their helpers would never set you up? Or would they?

CRIMINAL PENALTIES:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1040.html

Shoplifting is strictly prosecuted. Arrests for shoplifting even low-value items can result in large fines and lengthy detention. If you are accused of shoplifting at the airport, you will be detained and may miss your flight at your own expense. In 2010, there were news reports that duty-free store employees in league with police at the airport added unpurchased items to foreigners’ check-out bags or did not charge for all the items purchased; purportedly, police then stopped the foreigner as he/she exited the stores and charged the person with shoplifting. We strongly recommend that before leaving a counter, you carefully check all receipts to make certain they list all the items you purchased and also carefully check to ensure that only the items you purchased are in your bag.

On bail for two other offences????? where in the UK or here? If here I thought they put in jail and throw away the key, he must be paying large amounts of money (if here) to the cops for bail and staying out of prison, now a third time???? &lt;deleted&gt;?crazy.gif

I have no sympathy for people that deal with meth. Really nasty drug and I'd never touch the stuff or give it to other people. This guy needs his @ss kicked out of Thailand asap. I also find it hard to believe that he only sold to other foreigners.. You mean to tell me that foreigners go to Thailand to smoke ice? Guess it shouldn't surprise me.